Options

9/12/10 - 8pm BBC1 - The Apprentice - The Final Five

124»

Comments

• Options
    Parker45Parker45 Posts: 5,854
    Forum Member
    I didn't see the point of this programme. It was mainly just a re-hash of past clips. Why don't they show details of their claimed previous businness successes. If some of them have really set up their own businesses and/or made so much money let's see the evidence and information on how they did it. All we ever get is bluster about how well they have done.
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of making a new Thread, thought I'd add it here.

For those who want to see a repeat of The Apprentice, it came on BBC1 at 12:05 am, Sunday. :)

xxx
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nitsuj wrote: »
    stuarts girlfriends name is palm

Is that a euphemism for a self-administered hand job? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parker45 wrote: »
    I didn't see the point of this programme. It was mainly just a re-hash of past clips. Why don't they show details of their claimed previous businness successes. If some of them have really set up their own businesses and/or made so much money let's see the evidence and information on how they did it. All we ever get is bluster about how well they have done.

This year that's pretty much all it was, rehashed clips. A waste of time IMHO. Previous years have had a lot more information on their background. Each year has seen that progressively dwindle as the producers get lazier. Or perhaps just to reinforce the 'character' that the editing wants to show.
  • Options
    JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tercet2 wrote: »
    This year that's pretty much all it was, rehashed clips.

I don't know how you can say that if you watched the whole programme.

There were interviews with parents, siblings, friends, etc, and comments (generally the favourable ones) from other candidates that have not been shown before.

Some very interesting information about how Stella and Joanne were virtually feral in their earlier years and both turned their lives around through their own hard work.

Plus info on Jamie's activities which help to explain why he is unused to being managed.

I found it a very interesting programme.