So the unknown Emily pulls more votes than Fatima

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggeral wrote: »
    I only judge people by what I see in the jungle. Emily was brilliant in the one trial she did. Nobody on this or any other series would have got 11 stars.

When Emily went in, I felt she would be first out, but she has surprised me on all fronts. She seems a thoroughly lovely girl and I hope she goes far. If I voted, I would have voted for Emily the last 2 nights.

She is being paid good money to prance about in a bikini for goodness sake .. all I can say is google .
  • nallnall Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    mary03 wrote: »
    yeah you keep saying that you don't care, and it's only a show or this and that.

Well yes, I am a Fatima fan, but I have you comparing her to something for starters as a looks competition and triumphing in that alone, and then further insult Fatima fans by saying that you don't know whom she is.

But care about Emily only for what she's done on this show............i.e. one beach babe task clearly designed for her to stay.

Get lost with your withering not supporting anyone but what you see on this show.

If you really studied this show, you'd see how biased it was. :rolleyes:

I've no idea why I keep replying to you, but here it goes, you said Emily couldn't challange Fatima at anything, so I suggested a beauty contest and since you've not let it go, even though MY FIRST POST SAID I FOUND HER ANNOYING, I'm using caps because you have failed to grasp this.

I don't really care for celebrities, so yes, I will only judge them as they appear on the show, you are coming across really bad here.

Also, I don't care if I've annoyed or insulted Fatima fans (If you are insulted by what I've said you must go and get a life) she has been annoying.

Don't be mad.
    Forum Member
    She is being paid good money to prance about in a bikini for goodness sake .. all I can say is google .

If it's warm out and you have a decent figure/or you are comfortable with your body are you not going to get into a bikini?

Also, what are the others being paid for? Cause some haven't bothered moving their areses it seems.
  • mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member
    nall wrote: »
    I've no idea why I keep replying to you, but here it goes, you said Emily couldn't challange Fatima at anything, so I suggested a beauty contest and since you've not let it go, even though MY FIRST POST SAID I FOUND HER ANNOYING, I'm using caps because you have failed to grasp this.

I don't really care for celebrities, so yes, I will only judge them as they appear on the show, you are coming across really bad here.

Also, I don't care if I've annoyed or insulted Fatima fans (If you are insulted by what I've said you must go and get a life) she has been annoying.

Don't be mad.

i've been trying so hard to be polite to you, but you are trying my patience now :rolleyes:

Do you want me to concede a looks contest? :confused:

Would that appease you? :confused:

You say that you only judge on what you've seen on the show and think Emily is the new second coming.

And yet you find Fatima annoying?

Why? What did Fatima say that upset your sensibilities so much? :confused:
    Forum Member
    If it's warm out and you have a decent figure/or you are comfortable with your body are you not going to get into a bikini?

Also, what are the others being paid for? Cause some haven't bothered moving their areses it seems.

:sleep::sleep:

You really are proving what a pretentious person you are :yawn:
    Forum Member
    i've been trying so hard to be polite to you, but you are trying my patience now :rolleyes:

Do you want me to concede a looks contest? :confused:

Would that appease you? :confused:

You say that you only judge on what you've seen on the show and think Emily is the new second coming.

And yet you find Fatima annoying?

Why? What did Fatima say that upset your sensibilities so much? :confused:

It's like you haven't read all my posts, and have just picked parts that you want, I have said why I find Fatima annoying in the first page, I haven't said Emily is the best there, only that I prefer her over Fatima.

Honestly, read full posts.
    Forum Member
    :sleep::sleep:

You really are proving what a pretentious person you are :yawn:

How so?
    Forum Member
    It's like you haven't read all my posts, and have just picked parts that you want, I have said why I find Fatima annoying in the first page, I haven't said Emily is the best there, only that I prefer her over Fatima.

Honestly, read full posts.

Remind me again why Fatima is more annoying to the Great British Public than the beach babe that was brought in for Mark....................and won a water task designed for her?

Please explain? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Remind me again why Fatima is more annoying to the Great British Public than the beach babe that was brought in for Mark....................and won a water task designed for her?

Please explain? :confused:

Not to the public, but to me, are you daft?

But clearly the public are agreeing, just get over it. FFS, last time I'm replying to you. You need to get over the fact she volunteered herself to do a trial that suited her, that's what they're all gonna do.
    Forum Member
    Not to the public, but to me, are you daft?

But clearly the public are agreeing, just get over it. FFS, last time I'm replying to you. You need to get over the fact she volunteered herself to do a trial that suited her, that's what they're all gonna do.

No, she volunteered herself to a task that would ensure that she could do.

ITV ensured that she stayed.

She is fixed right next to that nomark Mark....:rolleyes:

Ths whole show is fixed.

That said I respect your loyalty to Emily............seriously I do.

But I also hope that you respect mine for Fatima
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    I hope Emily stays until the very end just to see Mary03's reaction.
  • TominxsterTominxster Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    I hope Emily stays until the very end just to see Mary03's reaction.

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Whats this about ??