Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 98)

Comments

• cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    MissCeltic wrote: »
    Well ES did say that she would try and glue it back together

She told me to be like Brendan and play the long game so I am going to trust her on this

I think she was talking about the fandom. You know, Stug v Stendan, all that rhubarb. Stendan fans being accused of being devil worshippers, that kind of thing.

If she can fix that, then hurrah, because it's barely started and I'm already sick of it.
    Forum Member
    Woss wrong with Rob in Chez Chez? :o

I think he's a bit of a twit. :o But I know you love him.

And it can't get much worse than Bart. :rolleyes:

*awaits Maddie taking over*
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CYRIL!

He is not a twit!

He's lovely! :mad:
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Isn't he? I need Brendan to ravish Ste looking like that.

Rob. I should've known. :cool:

I know. :o

Ste could put the glasses on and pretend he's an intellectshooull. :cool:

Rob would look foine in a Chez Chez shirt. And certainly did in my dream. :o
    Amethyst.x wrote: »
    Rob! Yay. :D

#BrobScenes :cool:

I know!

I love Brob. :cool:
  • MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she was talking about the fandom. You know, Stug v Stendan, all that rhubarb. Stendan fans being accused of being devil worshippers, that kind of thing.

If she can fix that, then hurrah, because it's barely started and I'm already sick of it.

I stopped watching HO a few weeks ago and tbh I have not missed it. I wont be watching this Stug relationship storyline its just so silly.
    Forum Member
    This is quite interesting:
    http://www.student365.co.uk/Feature/178,grant-black

I think Annalise/Scott/Rob is one of the few things the show has got right recently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi C&S,

Still it's good news from Emmett isn't it? hopefully :rolleyes:
    I so miss the episodes when they were both on screen together for more than a few seconds. :o

I wonder when we will see what they are filming now?
    When did they start filing for Later last year? Are they doing one this year that focuses on Brendan getting Ste back and bumping off poor Doug!:p
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissCeltic wrote: »
    I stopped watching HO a few weeks ago and tbh I have not missed it. I wont be watching this Stug relationship storyline its just so silly.

I don't think I'll be watching the Stug stuff either. Don't know when I'll be tuning in again, maybe a decent spoiler will hook me back in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is quite interesting:
    http://www.student365.co.uk/Feature/178,grant-black

I think Annalise/Scott/Rob is one of the few things the show has got right recently.

Oh I agree, actually. Mainly since the show entered 2012. I think 2011 was very one-sided with Rob being an absolute knob, but I'm very fond of all three of them now. It's developing nice and slowly, they're all likable, it's one of their few successes of the year. And it's funny how they can get that right, yet other plots are blazed through in two seconds flat.

Like, would it have killed them to have Tilly and Jen develop a tad?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stebren wrote: »
    Hi C&S,

I so miss the episodes when they were both on screen together for more than a few seconds. :o

When did they start filing for Later last year? Are they doing one this year that focuses on Brendan getting Ste back and bumping off poor Doug!:p

btw although I am not really upset by the Doug thing yet I have seen zero amount of interest from Ste as far as Doug is concerned so far. Did you see him checking out Rob's muscles when he turned up to help decorate!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did they start filing for Later last year?

It should air in June. :)

And Later was filmed over July and August, I think.
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi C&S,

I think it's usually about six-eight weeks before stuff makes it on screen.
    Forum Member

Hey stebren! A tweet from the Man is always good news, yeah. :D I guess it'll be a couple of months before it comes to screen, so mid June? No idea about Later. They're probably developing it now, film it in the summer, and then show in Sept/Oct time. Absolutely no idea what'll be in it, but I'm not banking on anything really. Would be a shame if BB never gets to get his late night freak on though (I exclude King of Hearts ;)).
    Oh I agree, actually. Mainly since the show entered 2012. I think 2011 was very one-sided with Rob being an absolute knob, but I'm very fond of all three of them now. It's developing nice and slowly, they're all likable, it's one of their few successes of the year. And it's funny how they can get that right, yet other plots are blazed through in two seconds flat.

Like, would it have killed them to have Tilly and Jen develop a tad?

I know! It's like, the students, they pretty much get right. The casting, the characters, the relationships, the pacing. And the 6th formers are a dog's breakfast, as are most of the other non-storylines they've run. Totally confusing how it can be coming from the same team. :confused:

Mind you, I've seen tweets to the effect that, jeez, Scott and Annalise, just do it already.:rolleyes: But as we know, the best things are worth waiting for ... :cool: or they better had be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know! It's like, the students, they pretty much get right. The casting, the characters, the relationships, the pacing. And the 6th formers are a dog's breakfast, as are most of the other non-storylines they've run. Totally confusing how it can be coming from the same team. :confused:

Mind you, I've seen tweets to the effect that, jeez, Scott and Annalise, just do it already.:rolleyes: But as we know, the best things are worth waiting for ... :cool: or they better had be.

That's the thing. You'd honestly think two separate teams we're in charge of two separate batches of characters. Now, I won't deny that there was a period where Scott and Annnalise were dropped (terrible pacing) but once we hit 2012, it's been motoring along nicely. How can you get that right, and yet fail to get a single sixth former plot paced properly?

BIB: From the same people who wanted Silas caught last February no doubt. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    It'd be a big shame if Brendan was never in HOs Later although with the way things are now, he'd be in Later with Joel and that'd probably be the worst thing ever.
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    It'd be a big shame if Brendan was never in HOs Later although with the way things are now, he'd be in Later with Joel and that'd probably be the worst thing ever.

If Joel is still alive by then ... :cry:;)

Oh well, at least LMan would get to see what's under his kilt. :cool:
    Forum Member
    If Joel is still alive by then ... :cry:;)

He'll never die. He'll live just to upset me. :(

But what about the rest of us?! The ones who want to see underneath Ste's chinos?! :cry: :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*cries*

But so true. :(

Small mercies innit.

*waits as we get Neil bum instead*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But what about the rest of us?! The ones who want to see underneath Ste's chinos?! :cry: :cool:

Oh like Kieron would show off owt, anyway. The tease. :cry:;)
    Forum Member
    Oh like Kieron would show off owt, anyway. The tease. :cry:;)

He'd have no choice. He had to have a crotch shot with nowt but a tie covering him, so you know. ;)
    Forum Member
    He'll never die. He'll live just to upset me. :(

You've just had him naked except for a tie! You're very demanding aren't you? Poor Kieron. ;)

Anyway, there'll be red hot Ste and Doug bed scenes coming up soon, no doubt.

:cry:
    Forum Member
    You've just had him naked except for a tie! You're very demanding aren't you? Poor Kieron. ;)

Ere I'm just trying to help build up Kieron's confidence. He's got it, he needs to flaunt it, innit. :cool:

Oh now, we'll have none of that. Ste and Brendan got next to no bed scenes. They better treat Stug the same.

*waits for them to have every other scene in bed*

*kicks something*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd have no choice. He had to have a crotch shot with nowt but a tie covering him, so you know. ;)

Pfffft. He'd have a bedsheet of modesty and you know it. ;)

It would cover more than his tie did. :cry:

YES, I AM DEMANDING. I sit through episode after episode of Maddie. I need treats. :cool:

At half six?! :eek:

Plus we know Doug knits in his jim jams whilst Ste looks sad in his cow thong and sex socks. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ere I'm just trying to help build up Kieron's confidence. He's got it, he needs to flaunt it, innit. :cool:

Oh now, we'll have none of that. Ste and Brendan got next to no bed scenes. They better treat Stug the same.

*waits for them to have every other scene in bed*

*kicks something*

Flaunt indeed. The minx. :cool:

Oh we'll have at least one. I can see it. And to torment me, they'll have Ste as the cuddlee and not the cuddler and imply Top!Doug and lives will be ruined.
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Have I missed something? Rob in Chez Chez?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Have I missed something? Rob in Chez Chez?

It woz in my dream. :cool:

Not a spoiler, sadly. :(

Also you may have missed last night's Waveguide update.
This discussion has been closed.