Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 256)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With this new laptop, it has this new feature that it can randomly change your desktop image every half hour or so, so I uploaded some of my favourite Chryed pics, and every time it's a nice suprise when I log on, or go back to my desktop to find out how the boys will welcome me... :D

Chryed kissing in the cafe with Yasmin front row is what's staring at me now.

(can't add the pic, because I've not been able to find all the shortcuts to screen caps and screen cap lists back - if anyone can help me....)
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love that scene, it's lovely :) although I feel so sad for Christian cos he's so lonely.....thankfully not for long though! :D

I do think they built it up really well...Christian being lonely, having all this love in his heart and no one to share it with....then Syed arrived and the rest is history! :D
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    I do think they built it up really well...Christian being lonely, having all this love in his heart and no one to share it with....then Syed arrived and the rest is history! :D

This! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of my fave Chrsitian moments prior to Chryed was about Lucy....when she moves back home after living with him and he's talks to Jane saying "sort of pretended she was my daughter, it's nice you know, having someone else to think about"......want to reach into the screen and smoosh him :( Poor lonely, beautiful big hearted Christian :(

You guys are impressive :eek: I'm going to have to be put on the naughty step, because I haven't any recollection of that scene *bows head in shame* :o:o I do remember Lucy at Christian's, but I guess I wasn't analyzing every Christian scene yet those days..... hence the memory lapse. Do feel bad though - it sounds lovely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveChryed wrote: »
    I think you are right,and it does make sense. But I hope we do get the CP this year!

Yep CP this yr but not before Zainab and Masood re-marriage!

Also agree with ur post Lyra. The Masoods needs to be re-established.

I definitely think they built it up very well. Christian's character development from then to being with Syed was good. Shame tptb doesn't give time for them now to develop as a couple.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love Roxy to say something about some of the comments the old Christian use to say about love and relationships in her best women speech-he has come so far :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    You guys are impressive :eek: I'm going to have to be put on the naughty step, because I haven't any recollection of that scene *bows head in shame* :o:o I do remember Lucy at Christian's, but I guess I wasn't analyzing every Christian scene yet those days..... hence the memory lapse. Do feel bad though - it sounds lovely.

It was back in August 2008 :) I only saw the clips after I started watching Chryed as I didn't really watch EE all the time back then :)
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

I've just uploaded this for you - here you are, all the scenes from that episode :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just uploaded this for you - here you are, all the scenes from that episode :)

*watches again* :D Thanks for the upload :)
    I miss the flat :cry:
    Christian in that vest :eek: Arms :eek: Divine :D
    Aww I do miss Christian/Jane scenes (the times when she was a good sister!)
    He's so lovely...and lonely here :( But like you say, didn't last long, Syed arrived not long after :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you Laura! You're amazing. :D:D:D
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AlexinBrum wrote: »
    They are lovely - very cute and they have great chemistry and my German is definitely improving and they get lots of hot making-out scenes, which is nice. But, yes, the storylines are ridiculous at times and, while they take the edge of my Chryed withdrawal symptoms, they just don't give me the same hit.

The hospital scenes are a very good example:
    Chrolli hospital scenes (and there have been a lot of them!) - very sweet, lots of snoggage and lots of cliched lines about loving each other and spending the rest of their lives together. Nice.
    Chryed's one hospital scene with them barely touching and making jokes about funeral music - just blows Chrolli out of the water in terms of emotional depth and Johnny and Marc's performances.

It does make me realise that, much as we all complain about many aspects of Chryed's storylines, there is a power there that there wouldn't be if I got what I *think* I want and EE was 30 mins of Chryed snogging on their (old) sofa every day.
    Don't get me wrong - I'd still watch! I've been watching hours of Chrolli every day for weeks now. But there just isn't the deep emotional connection like there is with Chryed.

Sorry, rambling. Apologies to any non-Chrolli fans. But I think I managed to keep it mainly on topic!

What I meant to say was thanks for the link Jenn! Head still in place - just. But I may have to watch a few times just to make sure... :)

Oh, I totally agree! The hospital scenes are a great example. And they have lots of affection and touching and kissing, but the chemistry is nowhere near on par with Chryed's :cool:
    And I've watched the whole thing up til now and my German is still rubbish :sleep::p

You're welcome! It's a beautiful song :)
    (can't add the pic, because I've not been able to find all the shortcuts to screen caps and screen cap lists back - if anyone can help me....)

You mean this? :)

And this is a nice pic to have as your background :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I disappeared, was multi-tasking, or trying to... :rolleyes:

Thank you Laura - this is great! YOu're a star xxx

I'm off for the night now. Speak to you all some time tomorrow. Take care xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you Laura,Christian looked so sad and lost:(

Good night Zoetjetoch x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhh I went off to have a shower.

Thanks laura for uploading this:). I loove watching scenes back in the day as I find it funny as when I watch it then who knew I/ we might have got so invested.

Anyway, Good night all and sweet dreams!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good night Romeo and Romeo x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »

Before I go, thanks Jenn! :D
    Yes, that's the one.... new laptop means I have to start collecting the bookmarks from scratch... doesn't weigh up to the advantages though ;)
    And that's the pic too :D

Thanks & goodnight xx
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh, thank you, haven't watched this for aaages!!
    *watches again* :D Thanks for the upload :)
    I miss the flat :cry:
    Christian in that vest :eek: Arms :eek: Divine :D
    Aww I do miss Christian/Jane scenes (the times when she was a good sister!)
    He's so lovely...and lonely here :( But like you say, didn't last long, Syed arrived not long after :D

bib - I miss real flat, real sofa, (that wicker monstrosity looks so uncomfortable!), and real Lucy :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone. :)

I'm such a bad Chryedian, I had no idea that Christian was in tonight's episode. I'm so out of the loop. :o I got such a surprise when I saw him. Was lying on the couch and he appeared and I started flapping about like a fish out of water LOL. Not one of my finer moments. Just glad no one was around to witness it.

I loved the "hello Sally, meet Harry" scene. :D

Johnny's awesome. ♥
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the 2008 ep Laura :D Brings back memories! I remember Lucy's gormless boyfriend with the rubbish underwear (Christian told him to get a decent pair) :cool:
    Before I go, thanks Jenn! :D
    Yes, that's the one.... new laptop means I have to start collecting the bookmarks from scratch... doesn't weigh up to the advantages though ;)
    And that's the pic too :D

Thanks & goodnight xx

You're welcome! I'm sure you'll get all the important stuff back in no time :p Night! x
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »

That pic is my background at the moment :D Such a gorgeous little moment :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GotchaToo wrote: »

I'm such a bad Chryedian, I had no idea that Christian was in tonight's episode. I'm so out of the loop. :o I got such a surprise when I saw him. Was lying on the couch and he appeared and I started flapping about like a fish out of water LOL. Not one of my finer moments. Just glad no one was around to witness it.

Johnny's awesome. ♥

Hi,hope you are well?:)
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member

Johnny's awesome. ♥

Haha, I wish I'd seen that :D I only remembered Christian was in tonight's ep when someone mentioned it on the thread earlier but still managed to miss half his scenes... and *whispers* I can't be bothered to catch up :o

/Bad Chryedian :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member

Johnny's awesome. ♥
    I missed both of Christian's scenes as my daughter was talking but couldn't face watching the repeat or trawling through the episode on iplayer, so I was going to wait until it's on YT but BIB is intriguing me :confused: I love that film:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to KBambi for typing up all the spoilers for us. Gutted to hear about Afia. It's funny 'cos I didn't like her much at the start but I've warmed to her.

Thanks Laura and Chicklette for vid links. Sadly my internet is the bain of my existance today. Trying to play videos is a nightmare. Plays a second, buffers for 5 minutes. Ugh! I'll definitely watch them when internet is fixed. :)
    LoveChryed wrote: »
    Hi,hope you are well?:)

Hey LoveChryed, how are you? :) I'm not 100% to be honest but my painkillers are reeeeaaaaally good. :D
This discussion has been closed.