OMG This is serious - Andy is in the diary room saying he wants to leave

2»

Comments

• bigbrotherwafabigbrotherwafa Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor old Andy. Must be hard hiding all day long, I want him to win!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does he want to leave? how do you know?
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think someone last night mentioned him saying something about the British Medical Institute and he thinks it will upset some ones family :cry:
  • WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sammy8 wrote: »
    I think he is probably missing Catherine
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I think Trashleigh fancies Andy but she's stuck with Luke S now and doesn't want the public to see that she's in a showmance... but when they get out of the house you just know they are going to IBEEETTTHHHAA together!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    I think Andy is just finding it hard.. being mute and invisible, it's understandable.. BB is not the kind of environment he can flourish in. If he could just stick it out for a few more weeks though.. who knows he could end up winning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammy8 wrote: »

Someone told me that someone had told them by someone who had been told that it was posted it on Twitter so it must be true. I mean that means its confirmed right?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He won't walk, he's always said Conor would be leaving before him
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lastseries wrote: »
    Someone told me that someone had told them by someone who had been told that it was posted it on Twitter so it must be true. I mean that means its confirmed right?

Wait til it's printed in the Daily Star.
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Sugar Ape wrote: »
    I think Andy is just finding it hard.. being mute and invisible, it's understandable.. BB is not the kind of environment he can flourish in. If he could just stick it out for a few more weeks though.. who knows he could end up winning.

Andy to win..........

we dont just want the obvious ones...........what about giving a chance to the quieter ones....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I have watched BB for 33 years but after last night I am never ever ever ever going to watch it again. Well Done C5 for making the biggest mistake ever ever ever in the history of televison production :mad::(:mad::(:yawn::sleep: (500%)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I think Andy has been hiding since Ash gave him that massive cold sore when she kissed him when he entered the house.
    I heard a rumor that it covers his entire head now!:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well then it must be true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Impossible - a virus wouldn't have the termerity to live on Andy.
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    oh poor andy.....
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This made me look on Twitter and I realised Andy had Billi Bhatti and Crab Eyes Parton as 'friends'. This is making me feel two ways about Andy. I know I shouldn't get emotionally involved, but it's all a bit:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    This made me look on Twitter and I realised Andy had Billi Bhatti and Crab Eyes Parton as 'friends'. This is making me feel two ways about Andy. I know I shouldn't get emotionally involved, but it's all a bit:(

Crab Eyes Parton is a false facebook account...his real one is under 'Beady Eyes Parton' and there is a picture of Josie on a hobnob..sick swines!
  • HappyChappy03HappyChappy03 Posts: 1,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No!
    I hope this isn't true, Andy is saving this series. :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Andy wants to leave because he feels like an extra in there. I blame the editing team, everything he does ends up on the cutting room floor and he never makes the h/l's show. He SHOULD leave and complain to OFCOM.:mad::cry::o;):D