Options

Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Please don't abandon DS! Or failing that PLEASE invite me to the FB group. Am a self confessed lurker.......on the plus side I may get lots more done at home instead of chortling at the comments here and under the articles every Sunday evening.

As for Liz.......I know in my heart I just should not read the godamn womans articles anymore as I find her the most annoying, contradicting lunatic ever - but at the same time I find it strangely addictive.
  • Options
    DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I am sorry, DT :o. My PM function is switched off, but I will have a tinker around and send you one tomorrowish. Thanks again for the kind note. PS: these 'interesting developments' are actually worse than the bikini article?!? :eek:

Well, there are the interesting developments, which are shocking (but not unexpected) and other revelations.
    And then there is the 'what is due to come next week'.Vampyre warned us yesterday and yes, it is worse than the bikini shots.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ms_jalien wrote: »
    Please don't abandon DS! Or failing that PLEASE invite me to the FB group. Am a self confessed lurker.......on the plus side I may get lots more done at home instead of chortling at the comments here and under the articles every Sunday evening.

As for Liz.......I know in my heart I just should not read the godamn womans articles anymore as I find her the most annoying, contradicting lunatic ever - but at the same time I find it strangely addictive.

We wont desert DS, but there are things that can't be said here.:o

I'm sure you will find a pm soon in your inbox.
    :)
  • Options
    vampyrevampyre Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DS has to enforce strict rules or else some lawyer would wipe them out.
    The FB group is closed so at the very least you swear as much as you like.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Worse than the bikini shots? Good grief.

Liz has a gynae exam?
    Liz has colonic lavage?
    Liz gets vajazzled?

The mind fair boggles, it does!

I have thus far avoided Facebook, as I fear it will invade my laptop and suck out my brains but I may have to rethink this ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any FB fanciers, just send a pm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worse than the bikini shots? Good grief.

Liz has a gynae exam?
    Liz has colonic lavage?
    Liz gets vajazzled?

The mind fair boggles, it does!

I have thus far avoided Facebook, as I fear it will invade my laptop and suck out my brains but I may have to rethink this ...

I feared that and that I'd get plagued by the unwanted but keep the privacy settings high and it's fine. No brain sucking at all.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ms_jalien wrote: »

We wont desert DS, but there are things that can't be said here.:o

I'm sure you will find a pm soon in your inbox.
    :)

Soon as in now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vampyre wrote: »
    Any FB fanciers, just send a pm.

I'm afraid I haven't worked out how to send a pm :(

< brightens >

Although I have worked out how to quote! (I think)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid I haven't worked out how to send a pm :(

< brightens >

Although I have worked out how to quote! (I think)

click on the name of the person you want to send a pm to , and it will show you the options. Just click on the pm option!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    click on the name of the person you want to send a pm to , and it will show you the options. Just click on the pm option!:)

Thank you, DT - hopefully you have a pm!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you, DT - hopefully you have a pm!
    I don't know if DT sent you a pm, I did. Look up at the top left of the page where it says Welcome GloriaMundi in a grey box and click on private messages underneath your name. You'll then be taken to the inbox page to read them.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for trying, Vampyre. Found the inbox but there is no pm :(

I blame Liz Jones for this!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for trying, Vampyre. Found the inbox but there is no pm :(

I blame Liz Jones for this!

Look now :)
  • Options
    Amused HarpyAmused Harpy Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Dreary : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2189699/Liz-Jones-In-I-decide-start-over.html Ah, LJ's always threatening to do something which is usually forgotten by the following week. And this must be the tenth time we've had the unexplained spooky happenings thing. Savill's estate agents must be chuffed.

If she keeps going on about the house being 'cursed' or haunted, she'll put off prospective buyers and undo all the positive spin Savills have put on their brochure. :confused:

Yet again more of the "oh, poor me". Next week's Dreary will no doubt be contradictory - "In which I decide to stay put"
    or "In which I tell the (fictional ) Rock Star I won't be marrying him". Alternatively, the heading could be: "In which the (fictional) Rock Star doesn't want to marry me".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she keeps going on about the house being 'cursed' or haunted, she'll put off prospective buyers and undo all the positive spin Savills have put on their brochure. :confused:

Yet again more of the "oh, poor me". Next week's Dreary will no doubt be contradictory - "In which I decide to stay put"
    or "In which I tell the (fictional ) Rock Star I won't be marrying him". Alternatively, the heading could be: "In which the (fictional) Rock Star doesn't want to marry me".
    Its a bit tragic if a fictional boyfriend doesn't want to marry her!:p She will have to make up better boyfriends in future.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Long time lurker on here! Desperate to join this Facebook group!! Can I get an invite someone!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Invite for me as well please :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I never realised until I read that article that Liz Jones and Jeremy Clarkson have something in common - a great fondness for dishing it out combined with a complete inability to take it.

(Also, can I have a forum invite too, please?)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fernmonkey wrote: »
    I never realised until I read that article that Liz Jones and Jeremy Clarkson have something in common - a great fondness for dishing it out combined with a complete inability to take it.

(Also, can I have a forum invite too, please?)
    I know, its fine for them to be rude, make ignorant statements and upset people (and then just laugh it off) ; but woe betide anyone who upsets their sensitive souls! *

*not that I think making fun of a dead pet is acceptable - but I don't find Clarkson or Jones acceptable very often either
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't make fun of Clarkson's dead pet, but I can't exactly feel sorry that somebody else did.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fernmonkey wrote: »
    I wouldn't make fun of Clarkson's dead pet, but I can't exactly feel sorry that somebody else did.

I know, because you just know that Clarkson would be the one doing the mocking if it was someone else's.:mad:

Has everyone had an invite now?
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, its fine for them to be rude, make ignorant statements and upset people (and then just laugh it off) ; but woe betide anyone who upsets their sensitive souls! *

*not that I think making fun of a dead pet is acceptable - but I don't find Clarkson or Jones acceptable very often either

Bullies are always like that though - if anyone dares to criticise them it's always a case of ''It was a JOKE!!''.
  • Options
    newbabynewbaby Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Which sounds like a goodbye to DS...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    I know, because you just know that Clarkson would be the one doing the mocking if it was someone else's.:mad:

Not me :cry:
This discussion has been closed.