Cowardly thugs.

1235»

Comments

• WhothamanWhothaman Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    I didn't say it was fact. Read my original post before mouthing off. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

As for your claims to have an open mind, rewind to your post but one. Evidence that you're now attempting to cover up for your foolhardy comment.

Do yourself a favour son, don't get sucked into the Daily Mail reader mentality.

Have fun on your Gameboy!

My last post but one requires no cover up. Please read it again.

For what it's worth I wouldn't wipe my ar*e with the Daily Mail (or the Guardian for that matter). I don't use a Gameboy either. You are full of assumptions aren't you?

I also note that you have to revert to 'rolleyes' smilies again in an attempt to reinforce your argument? However I have noticed you spend most of your time on the XFactor forum so probably are a teenage girl.

I refuse to argue with other people's children so please toddle off and discuss this weeks big XFactor scandal with those of a similar mindset.
  • Contains NutsContains Nuts Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whothaman wrote: »
    My last post but one requires no cover up. Please read it again.

For what it's worth I wouldn't wipe my ar*e with the Daily Mail (or the Guardian for that matter). I don't use a Gameboy either. You are full of assumptions aren't you?

I also note that you have to revert to 'rolleyes' smilies again in an attempt to reinforce your argument? However I have noticed you spend most of your time on the XFactor forum so probably are a teenage girl.

I refuse to argue with other people's children so please toddle off and discuss this weeks big XFactor scandal with those of a similar mindset.
    Assumptions? Aren't you the one that assumed I had an ulterior motive? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't know why you're pursuing this argument seeing you scored an own goal earlier by contradicting yourself.
  • WhothamanWhothaman Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    Assumptions? Aren't you the one that assumed I had an ulterior motive? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't know why you're pursuing this argument seeing you scored an own goal earlier by contradicting yourself.

No contradiction at all. You failed to understand my original comment. There is nothing I or anyone else can do about your lack of understanding. To help;

My point was that random attacks are not a rarity (quite a few are reported in the press). That was all. I didn't say it was a random attack or even that I thought it was a random attack; just that a random attack was a possibility. This was in response to you hazarding a guess that the victim had racially abused the attackers prior to being assaulted because they wouldn't have carried out an unprovoked attack in a public place (unless they were psychopaths).

It's not difficult to understand but to be fair, that's not important now. Let's forget all that, there are more important things to think about. It's Saturday and Saturday means one thing, Saturday night is X Factor night. Here are a few titbits to get you salivating;

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/x-factor-union-j-face-being-sued-don-085615785.html

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/x-factor-union-j-face-being-sued-don-085615785.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/gary-barlow-wanted-to-quit-x-1378019

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/tv-radio/angry-fans-threaten-to-boycott-x-1368370
  • Contains NutsContains Nuts Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whothaman wrote: »
    This was in response to you hazarding a guess that the victim had racially abused the attackers prior to being assaulted because they wouldn't have carried out an unprovoked attack in a public place (unless they were psychopaths).
    In my opinion that is the more likely scenario. Kicking and jumping on an old man in a busy bus station with camera's with no apparent motive doesn't add up. Of course it could be the case but unlikely. Does that clear things up for you?

Thanks for the links by the way. I'll return the favour sometime by pointing you in the direction of a website that caters for people like you with too much time on their hands.