The Beckhams haven't been photographed together for ages.

1234568»

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I wonder why she had the boobs taken out :confused:

Because they looked bloody stupid and she wanted to be taken seriously in the fashion industry. Fits in with her transformation from tacky WAG in denim hotpants in Baden Baden to elegant fashionista.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Because they looked bloody stupid and she wanted to be taken seriously in the fashion industry. Fits in with her transformation from tacky WAG in denim hotpants in Baden Baden to elegant fashionista.

genuine thanks :) I get it ;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a multitude of reason she does smile - the main one being disciplined fashionistas don't smile. What the feminine of blue steel....pink steel? have you not noticed the who family do it too, this bizarre 'quarter smile' pose? Juxtapost the Beckham clan's mouths against the Spice Girls in this photo and you will see what I mean. Vic looks like she's whispering 'show a single tooth an no pocket money" :D All part of Brand Beckham, it's like a trademark.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2246572/Victoria-Beckham-poses-boys-Spice-Girls-Viva-Forever-launch.html

41 days since the press have snapped them together apparently. Could be sumthin', could be nothing.
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Romeo is always holding someone's hand. I think he hates, hates, hates the cameras.

Yes, my son is the same age as him and refuses to hold my hand nowadays.
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Di60 I think what gets to people is the fact she is always posing..she doesn't seem to know when to just switch it off ..... but I think that's a problem she has because of the perfect brand she has established and just now n again I'd like her to "dress down" a bit ...
    A full face of slap isn't an issue for me.. Her skin isn't great so maybe she is covering that .. I'm the total oposite to her ..I like to dress casual unless im attending something.. Everyone is different

So agree with this. How nice it would be to see her dressed in a relaxed (doesn't have to be scruffy) way, with a genuine happy smile on her face. I think teetering about in sky scraper heels and circulation cutting jeans to have a family day out is anything but stylish. I like VB though and am always quite interested in seeing her family pictures as her two younger sons are the same age as mine and I find it fascinating to compare.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief, look at mummy's knees and feet! :eek:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Both Harper and David look really happy together - far happier than they do when Mummy's with them.
  • loracanloracan Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312442/Victoria-Beckham-dresses-style-takes-family-fine-art-Louvre.html

I'm sure three young lads and a 2 year old girl loved their trip to the Louvre. :rolleyes:
    Poor little lass. The only time she actually walks is when she's with her dad - it's amazing she actually has use of her legs....

...doubt the Beckham's are particularly cultured (or should that be kulcha-d?) or know, or want to know much about fine art. IMO.

She probably thinks Van Gogh is a Dutch fashion designer, and Rubens is a shade of red lippy.

Both Harper and David look really happy together - far happier than they do when Mummy's with them.

My intuition tells me you ain't a fan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loracan wrote: »
    My intuition tells me you ain't a fan.

No sh*t Sherlock. :D:D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This can only happen when she is with Daddy, bless her heart.:p
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    She actually appears to be copying mummy's hand to face pose in one of the pictures of her in the blue dress!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She actually appears to be copying mummy's hand to face pose in one of the pictures of her in the blue dress!

Mummy's horrid veiny feet in those sandals! :p :eek:

It looks as if the bunions might have been removed as the buckles across her instep are pulled tight, but the left ankle buckle isn't even properly done up.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That Being Victoria Beckham documentary you posted earlier in the thread; what a difference a few years makes! She seemed genuinely glowing (short hair suits her far better IMHO) and her and Derek seemed genuinely happy.

Fast forward to now and it's not just the not smiling; she looks genuinely haunted:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fast forward to now and it's not just the not smiling; she looks genuinely haunted:(

Or just coming from a funeral......
    Forum Member
    Just the two of them! David and Victoria Beckham have some rare alone time as they head out together for romantic day

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2319616/David-Victoria-Beckham-rare-time-head-romantic-lunch.html#ixzz2SPQuCYKq

...David and Victoria Beckham seemed to have carved out some alone time for themselves on Saturday, as they headed out for lunch together.

Leaving their Paris hotel, the couple looked happy to be spending time on their own, although it wasn't long before they were rejoined by baby Harper....

...But not long afterwards, Victoria had swapped David for Harper, as the two of them hit some of the shops together in the centre of the city.

David left the girls to it, and was spotted heading into a few shops on his own, flanked by a burly bodyguard.

Now let that put a stop to those nasty rumours!! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw that too, David grinning like a Cheshire cat and Victoria.....err well looks her normal happy self...doesn't anything make this woman smile?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just the two of them! David and Victoria Beckham have some rare alone time as they head out together for romantic day

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2319616/David-Victoria-Beckham-rare-time-head-romantic-lunch.html#ixzz2SPQuCYKq

...David and Victoria Beckham seemed to have carved out some alone time for themselves on Saturday, as they headed out for lunch together.

Leaving their Paris hotel, the couple looked happy to be spending time on their own, although it wasn't long before they were rejoined by baby Harper....

...But not long afterwards, Victoria had swapped David for Harper, as the two of them hit some of the shops together in the centre of the city.

David left the girls to it, and was spotted heading into a few shops on his own, flanked by a burly bodyguard.

Now let that put a stop to those nasty rumours!! :cool:

Oh they're not nasty rumours, just observations!:) 50 days without being photographed together despite co-parenting a family and running a Brand whose existance depends on publicity.Impressive.

I do like the DM's spin on the 'romantic lunch'. They walk out the door together but are joined by Harper (and nanny) at the venue and that makes it 'just the two of them' because Harper leaves by separate means? A positive spin from the DM. Weird.

I never watch the videos that accompany there stories as I tend to read them on the laptop in the kitchen while something else is on the go, or flit though while hovvering over the minimiser button at work. But it's a bank holiday chillout so I clicked on the video that accompanies the Beckhams in Paris yesterday. What a strange set up.The paps were all waiting, set up and ready at a safe distance as the Beckham get out of the car and go into a shop. This is not a bundle though the streets to find them an get a shot - this is a press call- absolutely no doubt. I don't know if the Beckhams have an agreement that they will tell the paps where they will be so they can get shots, as long as they live them alone at all other times. It's much easier to comtrol your image that way. There's deffo a deal going on here, it's too organised.

I don't profess to know what's going on, but I find the Beckhams a bit odd lately.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny thing is, when you watch the video, Victoria is chatting away to Harper the whole time. Shame the stills don't show that, really.
    Forum Member
    Oh they're not nasty rumours, just observations!:) 50 days without being photographed together despite co-parenting a family and running a Brand whose existance depends on publicity.Impressive.

I do like the DM's spin on the 'romantic lunch'. They walk out the door together but are joined by Harper (and nanny) at the venue and that makes it 'just the two of them' because Harper leaves by separate means? A positive spin from the DM. Weird.

I never watch the videos that accompany there stories as I tend to read them on the laptop in the kitchen while something else is on the go, or flit though while hovvering over the minimiser button at work. But it's a bank holiday chillout so I clicked on the video that accompanies the Beckhams in Paris yesterday. What a strange set up.The paps were all waiting, set up and ready at a safe distance as the Beckham get out of the car and go into a shop. This is not a bundle though the streets to find them an get a shot - this is a press call- absolutely no doubt. I don't know if the Beckhams have an agreement that they will tell the paps where they will be so they can get shots, as long as they live them alone at all other times. It's much easier to comtrol your image that way. There's deffo a deal going on here, it's too organised.

I don't profess to know what's going on, but I find the Beckhams a bit odd lately.

you don't need to explain Daisy ;):D

even is your not 'professing', your 'observations' are spot on and have Mrs & Mrs Goldenballs orchestrating events such as these to encourage an alternate image imho.... I said on another thread, it reminds me of when it was 'set up' for Charles and Di to be photographed leaving a venue only for one of them to leg it out of the car a mile down the road:D

sorry if this is OT.. but I think it was you Daisy that suggested to use the cartons that you buy the bedding plants in, instead of crocks at the bottom of pots? If so.... thanks, brilliant!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you don't need to explain Daisy ;):D

even is your not 'professing', your 'observations' are spot on and have Mrs & Mrs Goldenballs orchestrating events such as these to encourage an alternate image imho.... I said on another thread, it reminds me of when it was 'set up' for Charles and Di to be photographed leaving a venue only for one of them to leg it out of the car a mile down the road:D

sorry if this is OT.. but I think it was you Daisy that suggested to use the cartons that you buy the bedding plants in, instead of crocks at the bottom of pots? If so.... thanks, brilliant!!

Yes, there are hints of that, di. They are never pictured together without the children any more - and haven't posed together alone for anything since leaving the US. Even at the Viva Forever premiere, David put his arms round the kids and VB just loitered at the side of them. I know she was showing off the Emporor's new coat and was reluctant to crease it...but it was an odd, distant pose. It's the juxtaposing of them rarely pictured together,coupled with the newspaper's over- insistence that all is well (even if the newspaper stories are made up of supposings,half truths and completely unnecessary positive spins) that makes me suspicious.

(I'm not sure if it was me that gave you the tip about the plants but I do do that - so it's might be me and I might have forgotten :o:D - it is my that rambled on about sunflowers though!)
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always liked Vic,an attractive, clever professional woman with great dress sense. She has found her niche in fashion and has become very successful in a tough industry..She has a good work ethic and is strong and ambitious. Teflon David seems to have avoided all the flack and personal responsibility for his shenanigans and Vic the innocent one seems to have copped it instead. How bizarre was that and unfair.
    Who cares if she smiles. that's her prerogative. She has a great figure and designs great clothes. I usually hate most couture outfits but I love VB's stuff. Her kids are gorgeous, polite, well behaved and don't seem to be spoiled rotten like so many celeb kids. Well done to both parents for that, raising kids especially in the spotlight is difficult. They may be papped occasionally but are not pushed into photoshoots or RTv shows. Their lives are kept private.I never understood the dislike for her, and think it is very unfair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    They have. It's just that Posh is invisible to the naked eye.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps they can spent a bit more time together now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22558393
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boring, vapid, chav airheads.