Hollyoaks E4 22/05/13 - The Roscoes arrive

Comments

• SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    carrielg wrote: »
    if all is well and they are born early enough in the day you can. doubt they would have let her take her from sinead though

The umbilical cord was caught around the neck surely it would be best to keep them in overnight at least to make everything is ok.
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the Roscoes :o Fantastic chemistry, Jason seems so sweet, Joe might be a bit of a ****, Ziggy is funny but not in a comedy-style way and Gillian/Sandy is FAB! :o

*Waits for backlash*
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Was Ziggy carrying a cardboard cut out of himself?
  • SOAPYFANSOAPYFAN Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the..... Yeah and Me, in that order, was actually quite funny

Great first episode for the new family
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It worked last time with Myra, Mercedes, Tina, Carmel, John Paul & Michaela moving in at once
  • carrielgcarrielg Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    The umbilical cord was caught around the neck surely you'd like to keep them in overnight at least to make everything is ok.
    i imagine that they would do thorough checks. it's not uncommon for it to happen. but as i said the weirdest thing is the fact they let Diane take her with no official documents.
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Carmel & Ziggy being together in 6 months time
    Robbie & Holly
    Jason & no one
    Freddie & one night stands.
    Joe with his fiancee
  • fairyfruitcakefairyfruitcake Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you really take a new born baby out of the hospital on the same day you gave birth to her?

yes you can, but it was a very quick birth!
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Robbie I like a lot and I warmed to Freddie too. Joe could be fine, the other two I'm not so keen on. I'm glad Sandy's EE style speeches were lampshaded but it still felt a bit full on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure Brendan pissed a lot of people off when he first arrived and people wanted him to leave ASAP. You'll have to give them time, see what stories they get, etc.

I hated Brendan Brady, I found him to be annoying, over the top, just not for me. A month later he was on his way to becoming one of my favourite characters. It takes time to warm to someone new and it takes time for them to settle into a style and into their character and to add their own quirks to it.
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Hi, tuning into the late one tonight. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The umbilical cord was caught around the neck surely it would be best to keep them in overnight at least to make everything is ok.

I agree. The baby should have stayed in hospital overnight for observation. Clearly just a ploy to seperate mother and daughter. HO never seem to get it quite right.

Ah well, I gave up some time ago anyway.
  • misschelseabethmisschelseabeth Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    westy89 wrote: »
    Probably, I just think its too many to bring in at once.

Exactly, too many big personalities under the one roof. But it should work, as the McQueens are one of the biggest family's.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    12 minutes in. Already hate the Roscoes.
  • kenny7kenny7 Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie looks exactly like Frank Lampard!

And Sandy's first scene was class.
  • idratherjackidratherjack Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On first impressions I like Jason (and have warmed to Freddie and Robbie already) and think Sandy is great. Don't like the oldest brother and that Ziggy is going to be a total pain in the arse. I think it is good to get some fresh blood though after the loss of so many big characters this year.

It's hard to believe Gillian Taylforth is nearly 60, she looks amazing!
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think Joe is ok, I think he'll be better when his fiancée arrives though. Don't like Ziggy. Like Jason, Freddie and Robbie and love Sandy already.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not keen on the brothers yet but loving Sandy! :D

Sinead and Esther were fabulous tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I thought Sandy's entrance was hilarious :D
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far, I don't really like the Roscoes. The mother seems okay but Robbie is just annoying and the others seem a bit stuck up. I know we haven't seen much of the brothers but they just don't interest me and I doubt they will anytime soon.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do we have to have an overload of Essex idiots in the village: first the Savages, now the Roscoes... It's just not realistic.... This is Chester....
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's like a WKD advert.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are there no parking rules in the village??? hehehe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cindy is giving Callum a cheque????