Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in her plastic gob.

PND is one of the most heinous things a woman can go through. So is breast cancer. These are both topics that La Price has made 'jokes' about before and she should be careful as Asda dumped her when she compared her surgery scars to breast cancer scars. She's a gobshite, an insensitive, vile cretin who could have done something useful with her experience of PND, but instead just makes a repulsive comment and manages to show herself up again for the vile moron she is.

Tell that to the breast cancer sufferers she upset as I mentioned above. Sometimes, things just are 'beyond the pale'.

She has money - why can't she provide her own security the tight arsed cow? She's forever telling us how rich she is, why not prove it? She's some 2 bit washed up glamma model not The Pope.

Why bother remembering? They'll be divorced by the end of the year and she'll have moved onto the next one.

Great post well said :)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't add anything to what Pru just said. Though it continues to amaze me that some fans of the gruesome twosome have such huge blinkers that they will blindly defend the indefensible
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the way she uses Harvey for publicity/to make herself look good..so many tweets about hugging Harvey and tickling Harvey and drawing with him, she never mentions poor Junior.

Princess might get the odd mention is she straightens her hair (sorry if the nanny does her hair) she really comes across so badly on her Twitter, and her spelling and grammar is hilarious.

I can't wait to see the cushion though she must be due now she has been 'pregnant' and hiding her belly for about ten months, yet has the teeniest bump ever, it's so small a thin summery scarf covers it up!
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    In her autobiography, that I believe she wrote when they were together, neither Pete or the grandparents came out very well in their understanding of her post natal depression. Just after giving birth to Princess she wanted privacy, because of her previous depression, and his family came on mass to stay.

She clearly needed peace and tranquility to bond with Princess and wanted to spend time in her room, when she came home from the hospital. Pete became angry and threw a strop when she would not get up.

Clearly he didnt understand post natal depression and was not a supportive spouse. As he remained with Kate following the autobiography, doesnt look as though he wanted to dispute what happened. .
    And yet in her TV shows the grandparents were polite,stayed in the background as much as possible and even helped with child care leaving her free to focus on herself. I remember one show where she screeched at Grandma Andre like a proper harpy declaring grandma hadn't used enough cream on the baby's bottom. She went nuts and the poor woman had to stand there and take it because that's just Pwicey innit ?.
    She wasn't complaining about her maw and Gary on her tail 24/7 during that time either. They were permanent fixtures in her home while the inlaws were on a (literally) flying visit.
    As for her tweets. Can't spell,no grammar,and can't get her latest RAD's name right.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    She wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in her plastic gob.

PND is one of the most heinous things a woman can go through. So is breast cancer. These are both topics that La Price has made 'jokes' about before and she should be careful as Asda dumped her when she compared her surgery scars to breast cancer scars. She's a gobshite, an insensitive, vile cretin who could have done something useful with her experience of PND, but instead just makes a repulsive comment and manages to show herself up again for the vile moron she is.

Tell that to the breast cancer sufferers she upset as I mentioned above. Sometimes, things just are 'beyond the pale'.

She has money - why can't she provide her own security the tight arsed cow? She's forever telling us how rich she is, why not prove it? She's some 2 bit washed up glamma model not The Pope.

Why bother remembering? They'll be divorced by the end of the year and she'll have moved onto the next one.

These comments ^^^.....with bells on.Absolutely bang on.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just watched one minute of that with no sound, its hailarious watching her eyelashes fluttering, nothing else moves LOL :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    And yet in her TV shows the grandparents were polite,stayed in the background as much as possible and even helped with child care leaving her free to focus on herself. I remember one show where she screeched at Grandma Andre like a proper harpy declaring grandma hadn't used enough cream on the baby's bottom. She went nuts and the poor woman had to stand there and take it because that's just Pwicey innit ?.
    She wasn't complaining about her maw and Gary on her tail 24/7 during that time either. They were permanent fixtures in her home while the inlaws were on a (literally) flying visit.
    As for her tweets. Can't spell,no grammar,and can't get her latest RAD's name right.:rolleyes:

Kates going to feel very different with her own mother than Peter Andre's parents and brothers all moving in.

Its clear she didnt want his family staying for months on end and it made the situation worse with her PND. She didnt want to come downstairs and socialize or entertain them.

Cant say I would either.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's never got on with any of her in-laws,she even said that alex reid mother needed a makeover,she's an out and out horror of a woman,and i bet peter,alex and leo's family are glad that their sons are well shut of it.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kates going to feel very different with her own mother than Peter Andre's parents and brothers all moving in.

Its clear she didnt want his family staying for months on end and it made the situation worse with her PND. She didnt want to come downstairs and socialize or entertain them.

Cant say I would either.
    She's an habitual liar,i doubt she ever had PND,she just didn't want his family anywhere near,if she had her way peter wouldn't have any friends or family to visit,she's a selfish cow and she'll never change.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cant say I would either.

Well, she's never been backwards in coming forwards so how hard would it have been to talk to them and say she was really struggling with PND and that she really needed some space? I'm sure they thought they were actually helping out with their grandchild and wouldn't have deliberately done anything to cause her grief.

Can we get this clear though that PND is not caused by other people getting on your nerves. If she was prone to PND, she would have been a sufferer with or without the in laws p*ssing her off so to blame them for her condition is not only spiteful, it's a complete falsehood
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cant say I would either.

Yes, l can understand that, but there is no need for her to have a pop at his parents now, seeing as she and Pete have been divorced for a few years now :confused: We dont hear Pete bad mouthing her parents in public, do we
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt there's a new Mum alive who hasnt wanted time alone to bond with their baby but in reality end up brewing endless cups of tea for a never-ending stream of visitors and relatives. And most dont have housekeepers and nannies to help out!

No amount of time on your own with baby will cure PND - it actually can add to the feelings of isolation & desperation.

Let's face it, it was a snide dig and nothing more!
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does this hideous woman have fans?

What exactly is it that they like about her? :confused:

Do they condone what she does or not see it at all?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cant say I would either.

All that's clear is that KP is telling part of the story. The part that makes her out to be the innocent victim of her evil in-laws. :rolleyes: She conveniently omits all the examples of her appalling behavior towards them.
    Forum Member

Cant say I would either.

BIB . I disagree. PND does not discriminate between people who aggravate it and people who don't.
    Either you have it or you don't.
    To say X,Y and Z caused my PND is utterly childish,ill informed and typical of her attitude where she finds a medical condition or valid (to her) reason for dumping on people in her nasty column of hate.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cant say I would either.

That just about sums it up. Marriage is supposed to be a partnership with mutual compromises. If Pete's family had come from the other side of the world to visit their grandchild they're unlikely to stay for only a couple of days as it can take weeks to get over jet lag. As Janna pointed out her own family were pretty much permanent fixtures not temporary visitors. From your description it sounds like the Andres were made to feel very unwelcome if 'she didn't want to come downstairs and socialize' with them. Lots of of people have uneasy relationships with in-laws but make an effort for the sake of their partner. But from the sound of for Katie, it's her house, her family, her friends, her way - no wonder her marriages fail.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Condolences. But I don't think Valdery made reference to YOUR name.....but rather the fact that names for children are childish.
    Thank you janna for clarifying that is exactly what I meant (been busy reinstalling this blerdy PC on another desktop)...after all mine is Valdery as in the song Valderyyyyy Valderaaaaah, so I don't think I have any say pointing out anyone's id persona :D

Oh and Ripmy...sincere condolences...I couldn't or wouldn't even imagine losing my other half.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    hi Valdery :D welcome back -i thought that you'd given up on these forums you'd been gone so long! ;)

Just left work last week honey...you might even see me on Twitter now all refreshed and bushy tailed :D

Did enjoy having a life though you lovely woman you, even got some vitamin D from daylight :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    The photo looks very staged... she has a clearly had a big blow dry on her hair and appears to be pouting :eek: I am sure a few days ago in an article she was boasting that no one had a bump pic.. and then a couple of days later one appears in an attempt to promote a web chat for the tabloid who allows her to spew her venom... so much for privacy eh?:rolleyes:

We are talking Katie Price here people...she doesn't remember what she just said half way through a sentence :D
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    We are talking Katie Price here people...she doesn't remember what she just said half way through a sentence :D

That's true actually. Sometimes in interviews you see her being asked something and her eyes glaze over and you can almost hear the wheels in her brain clicking as they work ferociously to formulate a response. She'll pause mid-sentence in a "What was the question again ?" way.
    Not a light bulb of the highest wattage really.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she didn't have PND with Princess. Or gender disappointment.
    She would have slated them had they shown no interest in the baby I'm sure.
    To bring it up now? Is she trying to be obnoxious? Does she think she can be the next nasty but straight talking Simon Cowell? Because it isn't working.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then again, everyone hated Cowell to begin with.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

Not me.......l quite liked him. Dont like him now though
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

And I still detest the man now so no change from me :D