Doctors Discussion Thread (Part 6)

Comments

• Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I have this from my tv page for a few weeks
    'As the campaign against Jas takes a frightening turn, the truth about Al's 'stalking' is finally revealed- but will it be too late for the terrified medic?

Notice how the word 'stalker' is quoted in the magazine. Interesting.
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,560
    Forum Member
    I for one hope Al is innocent, because I like him as a character and the actor is decent. I will be annoyed if Al is guilty of this stalking and written out, considering I think he is one of the best characters right now. Give me Al over Chris, Mandy, Karen and Emma. I also would like to see the others eating humble pie if Al is innocent.

I agree generally. I certainly don't want him to leave, he is too interesting a character and can be quite funny too. He seems generally more versatile with storylines where with a lot of the others it does seem a bit of a struggle as to what to give them storyline wise and then they can get repititive, especially with Zaniel.
    Forum Member
    On yesterday's episode, I hate it when they feature children dying. I know it happens but I wish they would leave it out as i always find it too sadening and quite shocking.

Like that one where the poor little boy was hiding under the table from his abusive parent(s)? and ended up dead as well as that baby scarlet storyline.

I suppose the one "positive" thing about those episodes/storylines is that they can shine a light on what does happen in real life in some cases.
  • sinopia_rossasinopia_rossa Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it's not Al having psychotic episodes, where he doesn't know what he's doing. :eek:

Who else could have put the engagement ring in her drawer?

I think I'll start a "We love Al" page on Facebook.

There was a lecturer at the University who has issues with Jas a few months back, but I'm just clutching at straws. :D
  • Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read a post a while back in which someone guessed the stalker and now I have that in my head i'm convinced they are right - does it need to go in a spoiler if it's a guess? cos not sure how to do that but would love to know what others think.
    this guess fits the bill of it not being a random stranger and makes sense to me.... but not seen it mentioned again.

also, had to laugh yesterday (and it wasn't a happy episode with that boy dying - very sad cos that does happen in real life) when Howard said he'd had to grovel to the Icon by taking wine, flowers and chocolates - wine - to a wine bar?! really :D
    Forum Member
    Hackney1 wrote: »
    I read a post a while back in which someone guessed the stalker and now I have that in my head i'm convinced they are right - does it need to go in a spoiler if it's a guess? cos not sure how to do that but would love to know what others think.
    this guess fits the bill of it not being a random stranger and makes sense to me.... but not seen it mentioned again.

also, had to laugh yesterday (and it wasn't a happy episode with that boy dying - very sad cos that does happen in real life) when Howard said he'd had to grovel to the Icon by taking wine, flowers and chocolates - wine - to a wine bar?! really :D

See the previous page and a post from me on how to do a spoiler and no we don't know who the stalker is yet so please keep them in spoiler brackets when talking about it.
    Forum Member
    I hope it's not Al having psychotic episodes, where he doesn't know what he's doing. :eek:

Who else could have put the engagement ring in her drawer?

I think I'll start a "We love Al" page on Facebook.

There was a lecturer at the University who has issues with Jas a few months back, but I'm just clutching at straws. :D

I don't remember that one.

Oh and Hackney if the Wine bar lot help themselves to their own stock it will be coming out of their profits so I can see the sense in people buying them drinks still and or anything else.
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there's more too this stalking thing
  • sinopia_rossasinopia_rossa Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or there's the sex chatline angle of course. I'm probably being terribly judgemental, but anyone who uses these is a de facto weirdo.
    I just can't see it being someone we haven't seen on screen somewhere.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I LOVE ZARA!

Since it's my first viewing, I only caught brief bits as to what has happened previously. Could someone please describe the stalker storyline?
  • susan24susan24 Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor, poor Al. Thought Zara was hateful today. Oh well, nothing new there. Our Al would never terrorise Jas.
    Forum Member
    I LOVE ZARA!

Since it's my first viewing, I only caught brief bits as to what has happened previously. Could someone please describe the stalker storyline?

I suggest doing a wiki search and getting lots of info that way about the programme and its characters which you can do.Or try the official BBC site.

I didn't like the way Zara acted. She CAN'T sack anyone all by herself or with that big goon fella of hers either. It would have to be a 3 in favour at least of anyone going or that should be the case.
  • ChrisEChrisE Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be a hoot if:
    A woman comes into the Mill asking for Al, and when asked who she was says her name was Jackie.
    :D
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 11,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The clue was in the narrative, when Heston and Zara confront him they never mention specific facts like the ring or the flowers etc. Al is admitting to the parking outside stuff and thats it and being a nice guy admits that that is wrong.

The stalker has access to her work place and her home even thou the locks where changed by Al, but then he only changed the front door lock what about the back door?

Zara only did what she did for her own enjoyment, shes one twisted individual who also enjoyed creating that vile reply email to the stalker which will only make things worse.

Jas should of gone to the Police, they would of gad a word with Al and realised and he would realise that what he is being acused of is more than just parking outside her house.
  • seejay63seejay63 Posts: 8,800
    Forum Member
    susan24 wrote: »
    Our Al would never terrorise Jas.

He might not see it as terrorising Jas, but Jas is obviously very scared about what's happened, so therefore she's been terrorised. I'm sure most stalkers don't see that what they're doing is wrong. You hear of cases where someone is quite convinced that someone on tv is giving them signals, or a doctor returns their feelings.
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who set up the camera so they could spy on her at her house, was it Al or not.
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zahra was totally vile in today's episode and felt even more sorrier for Al. That is the one thing that irks me about Doctors, sometimes they are so unprofessional, whether it's with clients or each other. Zahra cannot go accusing Al when no-one has any solid evidence. Very disappointing as she was my fave until today.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Zara's behavior today has just showed me how much her character has changed since joining the show. I much prefer her 2009-2011 when she was sarcastic and playfully rude, but recently I think even the actresses acting has changed and going off Zara rapidly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seejay63 wrote: »
    He might not see it as terrorising Jas, but Jas is obviously very scared about what's happened, so therefore she's been terrorised. I'm sure most stalkers don't see that what they're doing is wrong. You hear of cases where someone is quite convinced that someone on tv is giving them signals, or a doctor returns their feelings.

so true under interview mine just said he wanted to be my friend
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    Who set up the camera so they could spy on her at her house, was it Al or not.

But it raises the question, why park outside the house when you have access inside it.
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    But it raises the question, why park outside the house when you have access inside it.

I'm confused I'm sure it showed him looking on a computer and watching her.

She did say there was a red herring to this storyline.
    Forum Member

How do we know he didn't have his laptop with him with the livefeed on it?
    Forum Member
    so true under interview mine just said he wanted to be my friend

You've had a stalker? :eek::eek: That must have been awful.
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    I'm confused I'm sure it showed him looking on a computer and watching her.

She did say there was a red herring to this storyline.

Unless
    It is Al and he's got another personality and so is looking out for her but is also the stalker :eek:

Sorry, I think I need to get out more :o I actually dreampt of Al & Jas last night :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seejay63 wrote: »
    You've had a stalker? :eek::eek: That must have been awful.

Yeah, sorry Im a real bore on the subject. in short 3 years of vile attention = I got them done= they served their sentance = they did the restraining order period = they then moved 10 miles to live 150 feet away from me ... nowt I can do untill their next move against me... see I told you I was a bore lol
This discussion has been closed.