Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is just weird and creepy.
    I'm not sure what is worse though.
    PA getting his young children to "sign autographs".
    Or the fans who would want his children's autographs.
    :confused:

Just for you AS.:D

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41aLPCxBJfL.jpg
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:mad:
    *puts DD on ignore and reports for obscene posting*

;)
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad:
    *puts DD on ignore and reports for obscene posting*

;)
    :D

LOL :D:D:D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I bet that's your screensaver DD:D:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I bet that's your screensaver DD:D:cool:

Shhhh :o:o
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen a lot of weird and creepy things today because of halloween, but that's given me serious jitters. You'd think that someone who loves their kids as much as Peter Andre does would be more protective of his kids' welfare and not expose them to creepy factions of his fanage :confused::(
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of weird and creepy things today because of halloween, but that's given me serious jitters. You'd think that someone who loves their kids as much as Peter Andre does would be more protective of his kids' welfare and not expose them to creepy factions of his fanage :confused::(

Yep that why I been worried for years about how PA kept expose his kids on his show and magazines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Yep that why I been worried for years about how PA kept expose his kids on his show and magazines.

I honestly think that The Abomination that is Andre is too stupid to understand the potential danger of exposing his children to public scrutiny at every opportunity.:(
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Yup.
    Especially the screaming and crying factions, who want to touch them and "stroke Princess' hair"
    Don't know about anyone else, but if a screaming adult had tried to touch any of my kids I would have knocked that adult into next week, not asked them if they would like my child's autograph.
    :confused::mad:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Agree but I imagine he predicted his fans would be more tempted to join the queue for a signed (whatever he was signing) if they got a glimpse of his gorgeous kids, yet PA using P & J again:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Yup.
    Especially the screaming and crying factions, who want to touch them and "stroke Princess' hair"
    Don't know about anyone else, but if a screaming adult had tried to touch any of my kids I would have knocked that adult into next week, not asked them if they would like my child's autograph.

As would 99.9% of parents, Azura.

New level stooped.
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're seeing the real ATIPA (Abomination That Is Peter Andre) none more so than at that perfume launch.

In my view, PA is pimping out his kids, now without any shame. He knows it and his fans know it.

But, he also knows his fans would walk over hot coals for him, would sell their granny for him and would spend their hard earned on his perfume for him.

So as long as the symboitic relationship continues, each feeding off the other, it will keep on going.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    We're seeing the real ATIPA (Abomination That Is Peter Andre) none more so than at that perfume launch.

In my view, PA is pimping out his kids, now without any shame. He knows it and his fans know it.

But, he also knows his fans would walk over hot coals for him, would sell their granny for him and would spend their hard earned on his perfume for him.

So as long as the symboitic relationship continues, each feeding off the other, it will keep on going.

Spot on, agree with this!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's about the size of it, duvin. Using Emily - a consenting adult - to try and boost interest in him on his tat-flogging trails is one thing, using the kids in such a cynical and deliberate way is really really low.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup.

Andre shouldn't of put Princess in that position.. How does he know that someone wouldn't hurt his child? Also he is giving his children the impression they are famous ..

If anyone touched my child I would put them on their backside ...
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    That's about the size of it, duvin. Using Emily - a consenting adult - to try and boost interest in him on his tat-flogging trails is one thing, using the kids in such a cynical and deliberate way is really really low.

All this is spot on but I also think he is doing all this as a sly dig to KP - pimping out the kids, anything you don't want me to do - i'll do it anyway. Recently KP was quoted as saying when princess was with PA on holiday he cut her hair and when she got home, KP was really upset. Imagine how KP felt when she knew the father pimping the kids infront of crowds of people. He trying to upset her more if you know what i mean. If I was in KP position i'd be really upset and furious.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All this is spot on but I also think he is doing all this as a sly dig to KP - pimping out the kids, anything you don't want me to do - i'll do it anyway. Recently KP was quoted as saying when princess was with PA on holiday he cut her hair and when she got home, KP was really upset. Imagine how KP felt when she knew the father pimping the kids infront of crowds of people. He trying to upset her more if you know what i mean. If I was in KP position i'd be really upset and furious.

If I were in her position, I would prevent him doing it. She can't because she would then have to do the same.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As would 99.9% of parents, Azura.

New level stooped.

How many of us have had the "stranger danger" chat with our kids?

And here is the DOTY, encouraging his kids to think that it is perfectly normal to have complete strangers act like they know/love you.

Did he allow the person to touch Princess's hair?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member

^^^This... but people will still condemn Katie for reacting to his sly digs! I know if an ex did that to my daughter WITHOUT asking me first, i'd be major furious.
    Bib, I know Katie (and Princess) loved the length of that hair coz she shared a picture of her straight hair on her twitter in a proud-mother-moment.... for her to then discover it'd been cut by the dad without asking her.... geez! I can't imagine how furious it must have made her feel. To a certain extent, I don't blame her for her latest stance on Mr Andre!

... I don't understand how PA manages to get away with stuff like this. Imagine if it had been the other way round? The uproar from him and his fans would have reached the high heavens!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I see no difference between them in the deeply hypocritical, pathetically infantile way they behave as far as the kids are concerned, Anna. It's all point-scoring at their expense. KP had Harvey and Junior (and Princess?) with her when she dressed up as a pink horse to promote some tat a while ago so it's not as if she has any grounds to stamp her hooves on. And no, it's not as bad as pimping them out to crazed fans like PA did on his perfume run but it's still in the same ballpark of exploitation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can't argue with this post ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

DD... You naughty lady... :D
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Yet, he goes from strength to strength,his career is taking many new genres, so others do not hold such strong ideas about his choices and can appreciate him for his good points, it is sad they are portrayed as they are on this thread by those who only care to want to ridicule them and him.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Yet, he goes from strength to strength,his career is taking many new genres, so others do not hold such strong ideas about his choices and can appreciate him for his good points, it is sad they are portrayed as they are on this thread by those who only care to want to ridicule them and him.

I find it sadder still some are so blind they cant see any bad what so ever under any circumstances
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    I find it sadder still some are so blind they cant see any bad what so ever under any circumstances

No person is perfect...we all have faults.... To believe otherwise is foolish
This discussion has been closed.