Sons Of Anarchy Season 6 US Pace (spoilers tagged)

1235»

Comments

• WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIG TIME!!! Not only was his weapon not fired, not only would it have different ballistic characteristics to Juice's gun...it's a Colt .45 ACP M1911, and Juice shot Rooseveldt with a Glock 9mm!

Sloppy for Sutter....or just in there to provide a temporary link between two series' with the DA playing the main antagonist.

Also, noticed that Jax dropped his gun on the kitchen floor, which is the same gun as Juice's Glock 9mm, even though ballistics would never match. However, I find it difficult to believe they would go all CSI on it considering how much murder and shit the characters get away with anyway.

I really enjoyed the finale. I hated Tara and even though Jax is a horribly evil violent character, I really wanted him to kill her. I never expected it to be Gemma.

I don't understand why Bobby was given the gavel either, he has to be the least inspirational person ever.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, Bobby has the respect of the old crew, and did persuade the new Sons to join the Mother Charter.

He is a safe choice in Jax's eyes.
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Safe choice ONLY in the event that the club really does manage to go legit ;)

And, after all - only IF Jax goes to jail...
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've just managed to get around to watching season 6 after getting fed up of waiting for Channel 5 to show it only to find that they dropped it.
    What can I say what a season and I think this could be my favourite. It's nice to see things going full circle now with the Myan's and Oakland being back involved.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,818
    Forum Member
    Well I've just managed to get around to watching season 6 after getting fed up of waiting for Channel 5 to show it only to find that they dropped it.
    What can I say what a season and I think this could be my favourite. It's nice to see things going full circle now with the Myan's and Oakland being back involved.

Just finished it myself. Stunning ending to the series, just when you thought SOA couldn't get any more violent it proved me wrong.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit it was quite shocking at one point during season 6 where Jax says that over the last 6 years they had lost 20 members.