Options

If true about Cheryl Cole, does it mean the end of Nicole

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep Nicole...do not bring Cheryl back (worst XF judge ever IMO)
  • Options
    MatejaMateja Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Nicole's time to go, she was annoying since day one, but last year there was at least some charm about her. This year, she was just annoying.

I'm ready for Cheryl to come back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Nicole > Cheryl for me in every way possible. Talent, personality, beauty, judging, mentoring... But if Cheryl comes back (I hope to god she doesn't) but if she does, it maybe a better idea for Nicole to leave and move on to new projects. I don't want to see Nicole painted as a villain, or to see Cheryl favoured over Nicole, Nicole deserves better after everything she's brought to the show the past 2 years. I hope she leaves on her own accord and isn't axed though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all know what cheryl thinks of pcd and nicole.
  • Options
    cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    So is there an actual feud between the two of them then? I wasn't aware of any, although I can't imagine Cheryl wanting her on the same panel, as obviously Nicole would outshine her on every point....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    cas1977 wrote: »
    So is there an actual feud between the two of them then? I wasn't aware of any, although I can't imagine Cheryl wanting her on the same panel, as obviously Nicole would outshine her on every point....

I'm not sure, all I know is Cheryl has never liked PCD or Nicole, and never thought Nicole was good enough to be a solo star. She then met her around the time of X Factor USA when Cheryl was going to be a judge and Nicole a co host, but then obviously Cheryl was axed and Nicole replaced her. She then went on to slate Nicole for singing to her her own song when they first met, and called her crazy and odd, which is when Nicole started to fight back a bit I think, and started comparing GA and PCD's success? I'm not really sure, I might have missed parts out, but that's what I know. A lot of it seems like jealousy on Cheryl's side to me.
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole surpasses Cole on every level.

She has a personality for starters.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cas1977 wrote: »
    good point, but you forgot to mention her other timeless classic quotes such as " I really enjoyed that" and........oh, I think that is it.....

Oh and I forgot the highly constructive 'you look like a pop star'

Seriously, she's possibly the dullest person ever to appear as a judge on any tv show. Her entire career is based on having a pretty face and being cheated on - and excessive use of autotune
  • Options
    David_MorganDavid_Morgan Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Oh and I forgot the highly constructive 'you look like a pop star'

Seriously, she's possibly the dullest person ever to appear as a judge on any tv show. Her entire career is based on having a pretty face and being cheated on - and excessive use of autotune

You can hardly say the Autotuning is "excessive" when she can't actually sing. Spot on with how dull she is though.
  • Options
    gemhudgemhud Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure, all I know is Cheryl has never liked PCD or Nicole, and never thought Nicole was good enough to be a solo star. She then met her around the time of X Factor USA when Cheryl was going to be a judge and Nicole a co host, but then obviously Cheryl was axed and Nicole replaced her. She then went on to slate Nicole for singing to her her own song when they first met, and called her crazy and odd, which is when Nicole started to fight back a bit I think, and started comparing GA and PCD's success? I'm not really sure, I might have missed parts out, but that's what I know. A lot of it seems like jealousy on Cheryl's side to me.
    Nicole leaked the us sacking to radio station and that's how tmz got the news and caused all headine's and chaos.