The Chase

Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else getting bored with this now? I think it being on five nights a week for months on end is getting boring and the comments from the Chasers are the same old cliches. Can't ITV rotate it with other quiz shows and chat shows?

Comments

• pericompericom Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member
    Yup, Im getting bored also dont like the same long intros from Bradley. Ive stopped watching.

It drags on a bit like Deal or no deal if you know what I mean.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pericom wrote: »
    Yup, Im getting bored also dont like the same long intros from Bradley. Ive stopped watching.

It drags on a bit like Deal or no deal if you know what I mean.

I used to like it, but now it's the same old wisecracks from Bradley Walsh and the Chasers making the same weak jokes. Sad thing is my family love it, so I'm lumbered with it until it gets taken off.
  • The GathererThe Gatherer Posts: 2,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    Anyone else getting bored with this now? I think it being on five nights a week for months on end is getting boring and the comments from the Chasers are the same old cliches. Can't ITV rotate it with other quiz shows and chat shows?

Not true. Unlike Pointless, which repeats old shows, The Chase was off air for quite a few weeks last summer and before Christmas. It's only just returned in the last two weeks. Trouble with showing other quiz shows is that nothing else that ITV has come up with has been anywhere near as good. And as for chat shows, they had Paul O'Grady in the 5-6 time slot before Christmas, but chat shows really do get boring.
  • redvers36redvers36 Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The so called celebrity editions are a shame. Does anybody know how much Sally Bercow (whose only fame came from marriage) got paid for today's edition?
  • SamuelWSamuelW Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    The ratings for the Chase are going down these days,theyre almost a million down from the same time last year. People have got bored of it and switched to Pointless.