Waterloo Road Series 9: General Discussion

Comments

• enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on in 5 minutes
  • waterlooenderswaterlooenders Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    So did Dynasty only apply for one university then?
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    The show has gone so far downhill since Tom and Grantly left. :( The show gets more unbelievable with each episode.
  • waterlooenderswaterlooenders Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    So did Dynasty only apply for one university then?

Ignore that now! I can't seem to edit it.

I'm not really enjoying this show any more. It's just very average now to me.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite uncomfortable viewing when ickle Imogen was getting beaten in the toilets
    Forum Member
    Quite uncomfortable viewing when ickle Imogen was getting beaten in the toilets

They should have had the slap knock her hearing aid out and her not be able to find it, crawling around until Christine came to the rescue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention from last week how hilarious it is that Maggie suddenly thinks she's too good for the kitchen now she's an (unqualified) teacher

I'm actually liking the Carol and George pairing, i groaned out loud at seeing Barry again
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loving this series :eek: Gabriella is so fab!
  • demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should have had the slap knock her hearing aid out and her not be able to find it, crawling around until Christine came to the rescue.
    Nah, that would involve them remembering she is deaf and I'm not sure they do anymore.
  • LONERIDER37LONERIDER37 Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »
    I'm actually liking the Carol and George pairing, i groaned out loud at seeing Barry again

Me too.

Is Carol up to something or is there a chance she does genuinely like George?
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too.

Is Carol up to something or is there a chance she does genuinely like George?

I think she knows George's family is quite rich but I think she genuinely does like him as well.
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello everyone.
  • Paul_Palmer89Paul_Palmer89 Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the way George bribed his class with no homework lmao
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmmmm 2 brown coats on the hanger......a plot of some sort.......
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They really over-do the entire show now; always trying to manufacture laughs with these poorly acted gags. It seems as if they always want to let music intrude at every given moment, thus making it loose a lot of overall effect. The glorious thing about Waterloo Road was simply it's simplicity - no texts popping upon our screens, nor pretentious camera angles conveying our screens.

I long for the days of the first three headteachers, oh the nostalgia is simply regenerating! Davina, Eddie, Rachael, Grantly, Steph, Donte, Bolton, Maxine! We no longer have the slightest connections to them, for the building has now been replaced... It's only a television show, yes, but by god I miss Mr. Clarkson >:( All of his experiences lost, just because of an unrealistic fall...

Yeah such great memories, I stopped watching once they moved to Scotland to unrealistic in my view to be taken seriously.
    Forum Member
    This sex slave story is ridiculous, as if anyone would jump to such far-fetched conclusions from what Lenny saw. The girls could be that guy's daughters.
    Forum Member
    Go on George!! :D:D
  • Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So a schoolboy says something to a community policeman, next minute there is a full armed squad deployed, and then next minute Darren appears with a party hat on.

Daftest storyline ever.
    Forum Member
    Oh no George. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There aren't enough yawn smilies to say how beyond bored of Barry I am

It was a daft story but I like the double act of Lenny and Darren
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone seen the Interview with the actress who plays Sue?

If so then why say she is going bad but do not say how

Cannot stand Gabriella but she is a good character. Wanted Dynasty to smack her one. George's mum sad but liked the way she announced George and Carol in front of the whole school.

In the trailer did I see what I saw, Hector turning Nikki?
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,611
    Forum Member
    Oh no George. :(
    They way his mum used her inhaler it made no difference if she had it or not. >:(
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,804
    Forum Member
    Morgsie wrote: »
    Anyone seen the Interview with the actress who plays Sue?

If so then why say she is going bad but do not say how

Cannot stand Gabriella but she is a good character. Wanted Dynasty to smack her one. George's mum sad but liked the way she announced George and Carol in front of the whole school.

In the trailer did I see what I saw, Hector turning Nikki?

Yeah. According to the spoilers
    they sleep together during the camp. Gabriella finds out and sets out to destroy Nikki's relationship with Vix.
  • Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gomezz wrote: »
    They way his mum used her inhaler it made no difference if she had it or not. >:(

I said exactly the same. If I used my inhaler like that when I need it, it wouldn't do any good. I have always noticed that characters on TV or in films, use their inhalers totally wrongly.