Ugly women

13»

Comments

• LykkieLiLykkieLi Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    Shadiochao wrote: »
    Tom_Tit was commenting on someone's looks, however FaithyH's post made it look like she'd be ready to excuse that if he looked like David Beckham. Apparently she just didn't make herself clear enough but asked me what the problem would be if that really was what she meant.

You fancy her and your punching above your waist, just admit it and we can all move on.
  • FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LykkieLi wrote: »
    Trying to put words in your mouth to make up for someone else treating them bad isn't going to help much.

Isn't going to help at all, but clearly has female issues and the men can say what they like. Has no issue with the male making looks remarks :)
    You fancy her and your punching above your waist, just admit it and we can all move on.

LMAO i know you're taking the piss but you did make me laugh thank you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    FaithyH wrote: »
    Oh please. Tom makes the thread about looks but you come at me? if you have an issue with it go to Tom. Unless of course its women you have a problem with and men can say whatever they like huh?

It's not merely making fun of people's looks that I have a problem with, it's the idea that beautiful people can do it as they please while fellow unattractive people should either shut up or be ridiculed in turn.
  • Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    Oh pppppppppppppplease. Don't tell me anybody takes this thread serious?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vosne wrote: »
    Miserable old goat.

Very much so. Him i mean :D
  • GonerilGoneril Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flat Matt wrote: »
    Give me strength...

Why,are you as weak as your post suggests?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom_Tit wrote: »

I did see that you were joking, but also that no good will ever come of a thread entitled 'ugly women'. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not merely making fun of people's looks that I have a problem with, it's the idea that beautiful people can do it as they please while fellow unattractive people should either shut up or be ridiculed in turn.

Oh do shut up. If you have an issue with people talking about looks talk to the thread starter first. But you wont, as hes male. You're just a female hater.
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom_Tit wrote: »

I'm on my 7th pint of Coors now,so I'm not taking anything serious.:D
  • Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    I did see that you were joking, but also that no good will ever come of a thread entitled 'ugly women'. :p

Ha ha, very true. ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Oh do shut up. If you have an issue with people talking about looks talk to the thread starter first. But you wont, as hes male. You're just a female hater.

Now who's misunderstanding posts and putting words in someone else's mouth?
  • HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Erm.. I thought he made a perfectly good point.

Even if Tom was a David Beckham lookalike, and was serious, it still wouldn't be right.

Sure - he wouldn't be a hypocrite but he'd still be an arsehole.

(Not that he's either now, strictly, as the thread was a joke)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now who's misunderstanding posts and putting words in someone else's mouth?
    Hypnodisc wrote: »
    Erm.. I thought he made a perfectly good point.

Even if Tom was a David Beckham lookalike, and was serious, it still wouldn't be right.

Sure - he wouldn't be a hypocrite but he'd still be an arsehole.

A man made this thread about ugly women. But both of you males are attempting to make it my issue. I dont care because youre female hating. Go address the male who made the thread then get back to me and i might, just might have time for you. Not promising anything though as im not a fan of hypocrites.
    Forum Member

She wasn't ridiculing anyone. Can't you woo her a different way the caveman act doesn't work on some women.
  • HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A man made this thread about ugly women. But both of you males are attempting to make it my issue. I dont care because youre female hating. Go address the male who made the thread then get back to me and i might, just might have time for you. Not promising anything though as im not a fan of hypocrites.

Why can't it be relevant to more than one person? :confused:

Isn't that sort of what discussion forums are about?
    Forum Member

It's not female hating it's an old ploy of making you feel so unworthy that you'd believe they were good enough for you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »
    Why can't it be relevant to more than one person? :confused:

Isn't that sort of what discussion forums are about?

Let me repeat. If you have an issue with looks being discussed raise it with the thread starter. Dont come at me and expect me to be apologetic for having an opinion, it does not work on me. Now, run along and speak to Tim the man who made the thread and posted an opinion about ugly people. Then when you have i might consider replying further anything else is you being a hypocrite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not female hating it's an old ploy of making you feel so unworthy that you'd believe they were good enough for you.

LOL :D won't be happening in this lifetime. My mother installed a sense of self worth in me. They might be used to weaker specimens back tracking like they are on heat but they won't get that from me. I come here to discuss issues not be chatted up or bow to some bloke :)
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope this doesn't all end in tears........:cry:
This discussion has been closed.