Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Here he is in his stage outfit for the Senimentia Tour 2055 - to coincide with the 15th re release of MG *Disclaimer* Though he will be performing his other big hits

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/6a184a5c31e31a971df101bfae0b839c.jpg

:o
    :D
    Blimey B, Mr Blondie really is the complete package isn't he?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here he is in his stage outfit for the Senimentia Tour 2055 - to coincide with the 15th re release of MG *Disclaimer* Though he will be performing his other big hits

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/6a184a5c31e31a971df101bfae0b839c.jpg

I am lost for words. :o:o
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why do i find this oddly a turn on...can someone send the priest around to cast out the demons
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heads up everyone. Tangoman is on Ant & Dec tomorrow night. And according to his great friend, the esteemed showbiz journalist extraordinaire Dan Wootton - tangoman was a great sport. As opposed to being a terrible sport! :D

Actually he probably will be relatively funny for a change, as A&D will be telling him what to say in his ear piece!:p
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Heads up everyone. Tangoman is on Ant & Dec tomorrow night. And according to his great friend, the esteemed showbiz journalist extraordinaire Dan Wootton - tangoman was a great sport. As opposed to being a terrible sport! :D

Actually he probably will be relatively funny for a change, as A&D will be telling him what to say in his ear piece!:p

He should be used to being told what to say...im sure his management do it all the time ;-)
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    OMG!! :o What a massive cock!! :o

That's the incontinence pad.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    Boy Jove I got it

Ok some may know I have been quet poorly for a while now ...where I piled weight on ..we'll now that weight is dropping off and sooooo I have lost some years for want a better description....so I was wondering with my regrets and lost years I'd love to get them back (even tho I know that's impossible) but hey a new hair do some new clothe sect you do feel better...to my point

I wonder with his plump yrs behind him and his nose job...the ever high hair the way he dresses the younger women I wonder if he is like trying to get back what he sees as a lost period of his life?.... Like mutton done as lamb...or mid life crisis call it what you will

Glad you're getting yer mojo back :kitty:.

I think you could be right - someone on this forum who watched his TV show said he waffled on about not having had his biggest hit yet (bigger than Mysterious girl), playing Wembley etc. Add that to the fact that he dates girls in their early 20s, I think he, like many other people in the pop world, wants to reclaim those glory days.
    notfussy wrote: »
    That's the incontinence pad.

OMFG.....:o:D

Ok...get ready (and remember to breath, j0anne) for this week's wtf. Firstly Now's claim that Pete has been 'doing his best to keep Amelia out of the spotlight'. Oh, does that mean he refused to slap the newborn on a magazine cover when she was just weeks old? Won't see her being breastfed on the fron this this week's New? Oh, you're doing a great job in that case, Pete. Secondly, he's come out to justify that breastfeeding picture. It was taken by a friend apparently (which still hasn't shed any light on his pixilated hand). Not only that but it's the first photograph in existance of all of them together, which made it worthy of sharing, apparently. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe. Also, if friends were round and pointing camera about - how can it be a candid/unguarded photo - surely if your friends were trapsing around your lounge while you're trying to feed your daughter, you'd kinda notice. No, don't buy it.
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what "friend " would take a pic of a breast feeding mum and then give it to the press.... what dad or loving partner would take a picture from a friend and then give it to the press of his beloved breast feeding...... wait this is PA the man that would sell his soul, children and dignity

BREATHES
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you could be right - someone on this forum who watched his TV show said he waffled on about not having had his biggest hit yet (bigger than Mysterious girl), playing Wembley etc. Add that to the fact that he dates girls in their early 20s, I think he, like many other people in the pop world, wants to reclaim those glory days.

Ok...get ready (and remember to breath, j0anne) for this week's wtf. Firstly Now's claim that Pete has been 'doing his best to keep Amelia out of the spotlight'. Oh, does that mean he refused to slap the newborn on a magazine cover when she was just weeks old? Won't see her being breastfed on the fron this this week's New? Oh, you're doing a great job in that case, Pete. Secondly, he's come out to justify that breastfeeding picture. It was taken by a friend apparently (which still hasn't shed any light on his pixilated hand). Not only that but it's the first photograph in existance of all of them together, which made it worthy of sharing, apparently. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe. Also, if friends were round and pointing camera about - how can it be a candid/unguarded photo - surely if your friends were trapsing around your lounge while you're trying to feed your daughter, you'd kinda notice. No, don't buy it.

I utterly and truly believe that he is 'doing his best to keep Amelia out of the spotlight' - truly 100% believe this - no really ;)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

If that's the case & I don't believe for a second it is, it's just yet another thing he's useless at.

As for the breastfeeding pic, IMHO he wanted that picture out there one way or another so why does he not stop with the BS & just say so.

As for the first pic of them all together, don't believe that either, when a new baby arrives, most people are out with their camera taking endless pics & I don't think PA would be the exception.

Again only my opinion but the pic of Emily feeding Amelia was deliberately shown for two reasons, one to show what a "perfect" Mother Emily is & two, as a sly dig at KP since she openly admitted she preferred bottle feeding.
    Think about it, if someone was wandering around taking family pics, surely to God you'd wait till they had one after Amelia had been fed before posting it on your website.

Perhaps I'm less broadminded than Emily but if I was BF & someone was taking pics, I'd be asking them to wait till I finished.

My gut feeling tells me this "friend" was the delightful CP.
    Forum Member
    what "friend " would take a pic of a breast feeding mum and then give it to the press.... what dad or loving partner would take a picture from a friend and then give it to the press of his beloved breast feeding...... wait this is PA the man that would sell his soul, children and dignity

BREATHES

Did that little snippet slip your mind?:p
    RyJa wrote: »
    I utterly and truly believe that he is 'doing his best to keep Amelia out of the spotlight' - truly 100% believe this - no really ;)

Course he is;-)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If that's the case & I don't believe for a second it is, it's just yet another thing he's useless at.

As for the breastfeeding pic, IMHO he wanted that picture out there one way or another so why does he not stop with the BS & just say so.

As for the first pic of them all together, don't believe that either, when a new baby arrives, most people are out with their camera taking endless pics & I don't think PA would be the exception.

Again only my opinion but the pic of Emily feeding Amelia was deliberately shown for two reasons, one to show what a "perfect" Mother Emily is & two, as a sly dig at KP since she openly admitted she preferred bottle feeding.
    Think about it, if someone was wandering around taking family pics, surely to God you'd wait till they had one after Amelia had been fed before posting it on your website.

Perhaps I'm less broadminded than Emily but if I was BF & someone was taking pics, I'd be asking them to wait till I finished.

Oh he got out of that one by saying it was Emily's. Seeing as Emily's friend can't know J and P that well, not sure I'd be ok with people taking pictures of my kids without me knowing and it generally donesn't happen in the real world but there you go

I can;t link to Now on this device for some reason...but google is your friend. Also, apparently they can;t leave the house for very long because of the breastfeeding. Has he ever mentioned that Emily is breastfeeding before? I must have missed it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »

I utterly and truly believe that you utterly and truly believe every single word that Peter Andre says.
    I mean, why wouldn't you?

Ok...get ready (and remember to breath, j0anne) for this week's wtf. Firstly Now's claim that [U]Pete has been 'doing his best to keep Amelia out of the spotlight'[/U]. Oh, does that mean he refused to slap the newborn on a magazine cover when she was just weeks old? Won't see her being breastfed on the fron this this week's New? Oh, you're doing a great job in that case, Pete. Secondly, he's come out to justify that breastfeeding picture. It was taken by a friend apparently (which still hasn't shed any light on his pixilated hand). Not only that but it's the first photograph in existance of all of them together, which made it worthy of sharing, apparently. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe. Also, if friends were round and pointing camera about - how can it be a candid/unguarded photo - surely if your friends were trapsing around your lounge while you're trying to feed your daughter, you'd kinda notice. No, don't buy it.

Balls and double balls.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2546654/Peter-Andre-Emily-MacDonagh-introduce-baby-daughter-world-reveal-theyre-ENGAGED.html

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/552224/peter-andre-baby-amelia-is-changing-so-rapidly-this-week-she-looks-like-emily-macdonagh

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2014031117442/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-first-post-baby-appearance/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/369554/Peter-Andre-says-fianc-e-and-mother-of-his-baby-Emily-MacDonagh-is-his-saviour

If this load of old nonsense is keeping her out of the spotlight, what in the holy hell would he be doing if she wasn't so private and publicity-shy and non-showbizzy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he got out of that one by saying it was Emily's. Seeing as Emily's friend can't know J and P that well, not sure I'd be ok with people taking pictures of my kids without me knowing and it generally donesn't happen in the real world but there you go

I can;t link to Now on this device for some reason...but google is your friend. Also, apparently they can;t leave the house for very long because of the breastfeeding. Has he ever mentioned that Emily is breastfeeding before? I must have missed it.

:confused:
    Why not?
    Has the moron forgotten this already?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/550275/peter-andre-confirms-it-s-a-baby-girl-everything-you-need-to-know-about-new-baby-andre

"As well as having a natural birth, Emily is planning to breast-feed.
    But she's told Pete she wants to get a breast pump so he can help out when she's tired! "

Hands-on Dad my backside.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BREATHES

The SAME person who gave a "friend" permission to photograph a child with a small burn and that "friend" then sells/gives it to a journalist friend to make a claim their child was neglected by its mother

P.s. glad you are feeling better xx
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think in photo 3 Peter has put the lifts in his shoes wrong, they are tipping his feet sideways.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warning to anyone in the Newmarket area - http://www.cambstimes.co.uk/what-s-on/peter_andre_to_perform_at_newmarket_racecourse_s_final_summer_music_event_1_3495428
    “His charisma makes him appealing to people of all ages, and he has a huge fan following, so we’re expecting a surge in demand for tickets.

“It will be an occasion and a concert not to be missed.”
    :o:o:o
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the Cambridge Times may be playing rather fast and loose with the word "huge".
    Forum Member
    :confused:
    Why not?
    Has the moron forgotten this already?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/550275/peter-andre-confirms-it-s-a-baby-girl-everything-you-need-to-know-about-new-baby-andre

"As well as having a natural birth, Emily is planning to breast-feed.
    But she's told Pete she wants to get a breast pump so he can help out when she's tired! "

Hands-on Dad my backside.

See, I just can't accept that, maybe he does try to be "Hands on" who knows but he'd take so long to do anything, nappies would be on the wrong way round, he'd need to phone Karl to help him secure the car seat etc, he'd be such a pain in the backside to watch that you'd need to shove him out the way & take over.

Charisma..........."compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others".

Nope, he's got zero.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's becoming less and less likely that Emily is any of those things. You don't go out with Peter Andre who sells every last fart on a 24/7 basis if you're shy and private.

Emily was canny enough to have a failure of contraceptive and get "accidentally" pregnant. So now she's permanently linked to the Cheesemeister. You'd think after being snared by the Pwicey with a pregnancy, PA would take responsibility for his own contraception.:blush:

What's that saying? "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.";-)
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    It's becoming less and less likely that Emily is any of those things. You don't go out with Peter Andre who sells every last fart on a 24/7 basis if you're shy and private.

Emily was canny enough to have a failure of contraceptive and get "accidentally" pregnant. So now she's permanently linked to the Cheesemeister. You'd think after being snared by the Pwicey with a pregnancy, PA would take responsibility for his own contraception.:blush:

What's that saying? "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.";-)

Yep!!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

Fool me three times, I am a giant cock.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or the insipid Gemma. I find it highly amusing when I hear her big up tangoman. Too funny:D

I'm surprised at you lot. That picture was taken totally off the cuff. They weren't even aware someone was there, snapping away on their iPhone/ galaxy S4.

It's a totally natural, unscripted moment of time that was not planned in any way, shape or form. I'm shocked and disappointed at any of you even thinking any not nice thoughts about Petey, and to suggest in any way that this is not a natural unplanned picture (photo PR opportunity)is just bang out of order!

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Or the insipid Gemma. I find it highly amusing when I hear her big up tangoman. Too funny:D

I'm surprised at you lot. That picture was taken totally off the cuff. They weren't even aware someone was there, snapping away on their iPhone/ galaxy S4.

It's a totally natural, unscripted moment of time that was not planned in any way, shape or form. I'm surprised at any of you thinking any not nice thoughts about petey, and to suggest in any way that this is not a natural picture is just bang out of order!

Sorry ... I was wrong to say it was a staged,scripted moment captured by a friend then parts blurred so it is commercially sellable :cry:
This discussion has been closed.