Options

EastEnders Discussion Thread | Thursday 3rd April 2014 - 7:30PM | Lucy's on the run!

Comments

• Options
    lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave this episode 8/10 would of been 10 but took 2 marks off for Max and Lucy. Come on DTC, April fools day was a few days ago
  • Options
    therock247uktherock247uk Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Options
    computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    to be fair, its totally in line with his character and he did just get all riled up and horny from stacey, only to get turned down.

seedy but inline with who dirty gurty max is

Yeah, but is it in line with Lucy's character? Not really in my opinion.
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Thought it being Max was a red herring, as they made it to obvious, what a let down.

tamwar would've been a actual shock and a better/funny ending. they should really think about doing something like that. string the audience along and then hit them with tam at the end
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    I get the Max thing, I don't know why but I do (it's more than just the arse as well :p). I just don't think Lucy's the type who would fall for a guy like him. Stacey, yes, but Lucy, no.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally just Sadie texting Jake over arrangements to see her and Bella.
    Called it

Whitney not helping herself, again... *yawn*

What a drama queen you are Shabitch. Who Mas does see [or isn't in this case] is none of yours.

Lauren commenting on how Whitney's guy troubles. :p

Lucy being so emotionally cold and out of place with Lauren, Whitney and Abi. Wow. See, her family aside, I don't see anyone missing her genuinely.

I don't think Shirley is telling the whole truth about Stan [as odious as he is a character]... Mick and her are too close, I think whatever's coming will tear that apart.

Damn, Mick... Like me, you're too damn nice.

Best mate? Lucy could have given no flying monkey's about you during your drunken spiral last year... :confused:

Haha, the civil partnership x prison man trouble for Whitney on Lauren's future 21st - now that'd be fun to witness! :D

Jane, I think it's about time you left Mas' adobe. Using him again. >:(

3 very long weeks, indeed.

Nancy winding up Jonny with 'Phil's behind you' :p

****. Mick's mum tried to kill him as a kid! :o

Lucy bonking the local serial adulterer [continuing pedo vibes from Max now]. Ugh. What a last chance saloon way to go out... :o
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was driven to distraction by how incredibly smooooth he was. I know he wasn't always blessed in the bonce fluff dept but, seriously, how can he be so smooth? All over? It's not right that.
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Lucy seemed very on-edge and nervous to me.

Max: You took your time ...'

My guess is that this is Max's price for giving Lucy that money... ugh.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Max is bloody hot. I knew his arse was magnifcent but I had no idea he had such a sexy bod!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping the brannings had nothing to do with Lucy's murder
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, but is it in line with Lucy's character? Not really in my opinion.

Completely not in my opinion. Danny was totally in character for her, not some sleazy, bald middle-aged car salesman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max is bloody hot. I knew his arse was magnifcent but I had no idea he had such a sexy bod!

Step away from the bottle Sorcha
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Shame about the face.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arghhh!!! Why!!! fgs Lucy has never shown any interest in Max, stupid way to tie a Branning into the sl. Also Max once again thinking with his d*ck, his character has had no progression he is still the same d*ck thinking man.

Did Shirl try to kill Mick???

Whitney really needs to go a character that has run its course.
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    I rate it 8/10
    Whilst the Lucy and Max stuff was cringe-worthy and awful, everything else made up for it, Shirley and Mick as well as Shirley, Mick and Stan scenes were terrific
  • Options
    Ben_HuntBen_Hunt Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Also kinda lazy of EE to use the same room Max took Stacey to for Lucy. If you didn't know who it was by then, you soon did.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    EastEnders has TOP 2 UK trends tonight with 3 others

#Max and Lucy <TOP trend
    #Enders
    #EastEnders <Number 2 trend
    #DannyDyer
    #WhoisLucyMeeting

#Max and Lucy Top WORLD WIDE trend
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Arghhh!!! Why!!! fgs Lucy has never shown any interest in Max, stupid way to tie a Branning into the sl. Also Max once again thinking with his d*ck, his character has had no progression he is still the same d*ck thinking man.

Did Shirl try to kill Mick???

Whitney really needs to go a character that has run its course.

She has remember a couple of years ago she was wandering about his kitchen in one of his shirts
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it might have had more impact if this were 6 years ago but the number of affairs, sleazy activities he's had after Stacey just made it more of the same.

Totally in character for Max so no problems there but why did they feel the need to make it a reveal?

They did a poor job or trying to divert attention away from the £1000 with the whole website designed by Jake stuff.

Having said that, Lucy followed Lauren straight into the pub almost so she didn't shag him in the car lot. Hand job?
    Nice that Max can't part with some cash for his daughter's future because he can't bare to part with it but as soon as a quickie's on the cards it's like loose change. :D
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jake boxes that why he has those big shoulders and slim body, he has a good build - far better than Porky Pig Philth anyway. :D
  • Options
    Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    I cannot understand men of his age chasing after girls barely out of their teens. Actually disgusts me

I know and agree
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Max really does like them young doesn't he :o he has a nice body though. :D and it was the same room where he wanted sexy times with Stacey!

Luved Mick/Shirley and Stan scenes tonight, Danny Dyer has proven he CAN act, I just luv him. :D

Nancy doing an impression of Johnny. :D

I will vote 9 for tonight. :)
  • Options
    Dark_StarDark_Star Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Max and Lucy.....what a joke! DTC just writes what he wants and doesnt give a dam about the actual characters. Like Lucy wud suddenly out of the blue go anywhere near him specially as she's just started a business with Lauren and started being friends again. As for Max he knows being with lucy wud permenently destroy his relationship with his daughters not to mention that any chance he'd have with Stacey would be gone too. The storyline is simply stupid not to mention gross.

No doubt though that the DTC hero worshipers will say its the greatest storyline since the show started tho.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just re-watching the Mick/Shirley scene - Shirley wasn't around for long when they returned to Stan.....this should tie in with the ages of Shirley's kids then?
  • Options
    misshollandmissholland Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I'm confused by the Stan and Shirley thing. Why would she try to kill her brother?! Unless it was an accident and Stan has manipulated the story?! There is more too it.

Wasn't it Micks mum Sylvie who tried to kill him?