Options

Infamous

Comments

• Options
    Duncan_StylesDuncan_Styles Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Part 4 of the paper trail is live. I'm done, 7 days to wait for the next part.
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noob question warning but...

How do i start the paper trail? I've signed up on the website but how do i start the game side?
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noob question warning but...

How do i start the paper trail? I've signed up on the website but how do i start the game side?

There should be a marker on your map to start it such as http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/iNFAMOUS_PaperTrail-2.jpg
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barely noticing any difference between Expert and Normal difficulty. Fine by me though, should be an easy platinum :D
  • Options
    Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JordanDS wrote: »
    In comparison to some of the other boss fights, that one's quick and relatively easy!

I've just done it, you are right it was quick and relatively easy! Just a case of keep moving, stop, fire, move etc. nothing to worry about!
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Can you change the difficulty level before you start a new game?

I've got 6% in on my bad karma play and wanted a go at Expert, is it to late?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mikey86uk wrote: »

Yes, change it to Expert and then start a new game.
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikey86uk wrote: »

I had to check online because I'd started a new game with the setting on Normal but I wanted to go for the Expert trophy. If you change it to Expert just after you gain control of Delsin before doing anything then you'll get it.

I just got the platinum before. Wooooo. Only my second on the PS after Resogun. The final boss was quite relaxing second time round :p
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tombigbee wrote: »
    I had to check online because I'd started a new game with the setting on Normal but I wanted to go for the Expert trophy. If you change it to Expert just after you gain control of Delsin before doing anything then you'll get it.

I just got the platinum before. Wooooo. Only my second on the PS after Resogun. The final boss was quite relaxing second time round :p

I'm impressed that you got it with Resogun, that game is tough!
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just got my first Platinum. It wasn't so hard on Expert but boy, is Infamous Delisin a dick or what? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    munta wrote: »
    Just got my first Platinum. It wasn't so hard on Expert but boy, is Infamous Delisin a dick or what? :D

Yep, he is. He may also be a Vampire as he has no reflection. Noticed that while walking through the makeshift hospital near the start of the game.
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, he is. He may also be a Vampire as he has no reflection. Noticed that while walking through the makeshift hospital near the start of the game.

Oooh - a blood power - now that would be interesting... And very messy :D
  • Options
    NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    munta wrote: »
    Oooh - a blood power - now that would be interesting... And very messy :D

Try Infamous 2 Festival of Blood for a bit of Infamous Vampire action. Slight spoiler - you're right, it is messy:D
  • Options
    Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll I've just completed my Good Karma game and really enjoyed it! Certainly got my money's worth considering the amount of hours I've had out of it. Started Evil Karma almost immediately but had to switch it off as the cut scenes were really beginning to annoy me (you can't skip 'em!) I will probably go back to it after a few days break.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone been playing with the new in-game photo mode that was added recently?

Some of the shots that are being shared online are just stunning.

http://i2.minus.com/iuYLllUI9Y7I8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bde8gu3.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BloJ-e5IYAAw9mn.jpg:orig

This "time lapse" style video showing the city at different times of day is cool as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh-NrLJmm9g

New consoles are underpowered.....? As if.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This game is amazing. Just finished the story. Just going to clean up from DUP :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the hidden trophies all the campaign trophies for both good/bad?

Just making sure i dont miss any before i restart to go bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are the hidden trophies all the campaign trophies for both good/bad?

Just making sure i dont miss any before i restart to go bad.

Yeah, I think so. They dont want to give plot points away so they hid them. If the hidden trophies are all at the top of the list then they are all story related.
  • Options
    ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Gaf currently has a screenshot contest: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805887. Links in OP.
  • Options
    sparky07sparky07 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit disappointed to learn that there is no new powers coming at the end of the paper trail DLC!
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Okay paper trail confusion time.

Done the first 'mission' it tells me to look at all the evidence I collected online to progress, So I've signed in, looked at everything twice at least - but now what?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rich_L wrote: »
    Okay paper trail confusion time.

Done the first 'mission' it tells me to look at all the evidence I collected online to progress, So I've signed in, looked at everything twice at least - but now what?!

You probably have photo evidence and a wallet to look through. You can examine all the items in the wallet, some things have info on the back. Check out the info, maybe write it down to make things easier. You may find websites to visit and user names etc.

If you still get nowhere then check online for a walkthrough.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Ah okay, thanks.
  • Options
    NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    completed by "good" playthrough last night to 100%. Great game, the movement and combat are both awesome fun. To me though, it feels light on content and way too short. The city is stunning, but I came out of the game not knowing it as well as did New Marais or Empire City, which is a real shame. Seems bizarre to
    give you the final power - which is great - right at the end of the game.
    Other minor complaints - the movement was fun, but it was too easy to climb the buildings here. I missed the challenge of scaling the highest buildings that the previous games had (scaling the trash tower in infamous 1 was awesome). This was a key part of the Infamous gameplay. And - the super move for the neon powers is really over-powered. I just made sure I had that ready to go before all the billboard missions and it pretty much did the rest.
    Still - a great game. I really enjoyed it, just wish it had lasted longer really. I don't think I will hold it in the same affection that I have for Infamous 1&2.

Now for my evil/ hard playthrough. Time to bring the pain on all the buskers!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think that the climbing elements from the previous games was one that was complained about. I read a review for Second Son that welcomed the reduced amount of climbing needed.