• Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    Trevor Royle
    Has to be Trevor then, surely?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Are Freddie & joe giving themselves an alibi??
  • Options
    SamL94SamL94 Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    NO IDEA
    So it wasn't Tegan then.

I didn't see properly, but when Tegan went to meet Fraser then I think she bumped into somebody leaving the scene? If it was them, then that rules our Joe and Freddie as they were too busy fighting.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally! He's dead!

The restaurant scene with Tony was just silly and embarrasing to watch. Just...what was that? :/
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freddie Roscoe
    Why did Tegan presume he was dead so soon? She didn't even check for a pulse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Finally! He's dead!

The restaurant scene with Tony was just silly and embarrasing to watch. Just...what was that? :/

A restaurant full with people couldn't stop two people fighting.

Quite disappointing that they basically ruled out five people in tonights episode - I doubt Fraser would have said that to Sinead or Sandy.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe Roscoe
    Notmesilas wrote: »

That would make sense as it was just a bit random.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam Lomax
    Well that was dissappointing.
  • Options
    DoubleOrchidDoubleOrchid Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Finally! He's dead!

That would make sense as it was just a bit random.

That was how I saw it, make such a scene that everyone thinks they've been there longer and two people have alibis
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe Roscoe
    I enjoyed the episode apart from that restaurant scene.
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still confused as to who it might be unless there is a mysterious twist to someone we dont know. The hutch scenes were silly and i think joe set up the fight for an alibi. Maybe he payed someone to do it.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Joe Roscoe
    Such a good week and a bit build up for an awful death. The only people the person fleeing could have been was Trevor and Grace, they were the only people wearing those clothes. Unless the time line of the episode was out of sync or Fraser was already dead before the person fleeing got there there's literally hardly anyone it could be. Joe and Freddie were fighting, Carmel was at The Hutch, Lindsey was around the village somewhere and Ste was in the woods. It could be any of the Lomaxes I suppose, Sonny, Trevor, Sinead, Sandy and Ziggy, the only people it could be. Although I doubt, like somebody said before, that Fraser would have greeted Sinead or Sandy in the manner that he did. They shouldn't have killed him off in the garage either, the only people who knew the whereabouts of it were Fraser, Freddie, Teagen and Grace.

I have a feeling Joe, Freddie and maybe Lindsey set up the fight for an alibi and perhaps one of them was at the garage earlier and killed Fraser or all three? Joe and Freddie are definitely in on something together though, they definitely set the fight up, notice how neither really hurt each other yet both have been shown to throw decent punches and put up decent fights.
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    So it's not Joe or Freddie, it isn't Tegan, it couldn't have been Ste as he could hardly stand. I doubt that it is Danny after their reactions from when they thought that Fraser was killed earlier. Sandy has just gotten out of hospital, I doubt she would have been able to run. Grace had her chance, so I don't think it was her.

To me that limits it down to Trevor or Sinead.. or even someone that was hired by someone else (Joe/Freddie) or possibly Ziggy who we haven't really seen react to what has happened to his family.

It was a bit of a dull episode though.
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling Joe, Freddie and maybe Lindsey set up the fight for an alibi and perhaps one of them was at the garage earlier and killed Fraser or all three? Joe and Freddie are definitely in on something together though, they definitely set the fight up, notice how neither really hurt each other yet both have been shown to throw decent punches and put up decent fights.

That was my thought - they set up the fight to give themselves an alibi. The person that Tegan bumped into may have had nothing to do with the death - I think he was dead before that. When Fraser said 'I've got nothing to say to you', someone else could have come up behind and whacked him. There was no obvious gunshot wound / blood so a blow to the head seems more likely.
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon its marlow! whos to say its defaintaly his body?
  • Options
    fenpeperfenpeper Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Lindsey Butterfield
    The episode seemed a bit shambolic really, probably an attempt to confuse us, but I don't really care who did it, I just hope they get away with it! x
  • Options
    beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose Lomax

Exactly what I thought!!
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I suppose that would make sense. Seeing as the fighting scene was very random, seemed very forced too. Lindsey could have been involved too.

Then again, you could wonder where Trevor hurried off to and Mercedes mysteriously went after him.

I doubt it's Ste or Sinead, but then again you could wonder.
  • Options
    beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose Lomax
    That person Tegan bumped into it clearly a red herring. Im going with that it was trevor she bumped into - who had gone to see Fraser with the intention of killing him, but he was already dead.

I think our options are: Joe, Freddie, Trevor (but I think he will be a red herring), Ste, Sam, Danny or Grace...
    Cant see why he wouldve said "Ive got nothing to say to you" to Sinead, Leela or Sandy...

My money is still on Rose tho!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Ziggy Roscoe
    I think the 'I've got nothing to say to you' line was to throw us off the scent as that would rule out Sandy Sinaed Ziggy Robbie and others. So I don't think the person he said that to is the killer. Also I agree with the people saying that the fight between joe and Freddie was just to give themselves an alibi
  • Options
    StrictlyDowntonStrictlyDownton Posts: 1,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trevor Royle
    Why does Lindsey have a change of clothes and hairstyle? It wouldn't be her would it?
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO IDEA
    Great ep.
    My theory the person Tegan bumped into was Trevor who had come to have it out with Fraser but found him dead so ran off.
    The build has been good, I even liked the Grace/Fraser scenes, even though she's a bitch I did feel sorry for Grace.
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does Lindsey have a change of clothes and hairstyle? It wouldn't be her would it?

I noticed her hair was suddenly down when she went to the restaurant even though she was supposedly running around the village but would she go that far after all the browning story. Wasn't sure about her clothes though joe had different coat on.

None of the roscoes seemed concerned that jason had found a body and was probably shaken up either.

We saw graces bracelet drop off, wonder if that will be found or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinead O'Connor
    I honestly thought it was Fraser dead in the river on Friday night's E4 and was disappointed, because it didn't really set up any of the suspests so I'm glad that wasn't his death episode!

I definitely don't think it'll be any of the people that have directly mentioned wanting to hurt him/go after him such as Trevor, Grace, Ste, Joe, Sam, Danny etc.
    I think the person fleeing and/or the one Fraser spoke to won't be the killer. Like others have said, that rules out a lot of suspects so I think it'll just be a red herring.

I think it'll either be Sinead, Sandy or Lindsey.
    Sinead, because she didn't make it obvious that she wanted to kill him or was going to go and find him, and she has a pretty good motive.
    Sandy, because she appears to be one of the less likely suspects since she was hardly in tonight's episode but I could definitely see her being the killer.
    Lindsey, because of her weird change of clothes/hairstyle in tonight's episode and her being a part of the Joe/Freddie fight which appeared to be set up. I think she's got a good enough motive aswell.