Options

Roma kids around cashpoints

Comments

• Options
    kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    Anybody who accosts you at an ATM and tries to steal your money deserves to get shivved in my opinion. They're robbers, bandits, and should be treated accordingly.
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    motsy wrote: »
    No. British Big Issue vendors're being forced out of their pitches to make way for
    Romanian gang masters' street people forced to sell The Big Issue for their bosses in some big mansion somewhere in Romania or pent house in London, claiming to be 'respectable' business people 'expanding'.

You would not surprise me in truth. I noted one woman in Chorley over a number of months selling the big issue, one week around Christmas I thought somebody had abandoned bags of shopping and was concerned. They were hers, I was quite astounded.

A lot of things have the ability to become corrupt. There are crimes that are common to certain 'peoples' that is not judgmental, it's purely as it is.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is no news to me as it's been & still is an on-going problem in Ireland where I live but the public have wisened up & more alert nowadays when it comes to taking cash from ATMs.

http://www.thejournal.ie/atms-scam-elderly-people-dublin-1137409-Oct2013/

It happened to me about 7 years ago when I was set up by some Roma kids at an ATM cashpoint in a busy Dublin street. Luckily my brother came to my rescue when he realised something was going on with these Roma boys so I didn't get robbed - quite fortunate I was.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlizzardUK wrote: »
    Have others seen the endless footage of kids from Romania in France just blatantly stealing cash from cash points ? Why can't the police lock them up ?

How are they managing to do that ?
  • Options
    ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one with long red hair was an adult surely?

Terrible crime to happen to anyone and by anyone.
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    How are they managing to do that ?

See BrooklynBoys post No.3.
    Even the staff at the Louvre in Paris went on strike in protest at these people.
    Intimidation,violence,threats.Tourists and staff both targeted by them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    U96 wrote: »
    See BrooklynBoys post No.3.
    Even the staff at the Louvre in Paris went on strike in protest at these people.
    Intimidation,violence,threats.Tourists and staff both targeted by them.

At least those can can girls can kick muggers heads and faces in with grace and style.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    It's stuff like this, loathe as I am to say it, that make UKIP an appealing proposition.
  • Options
    blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One day they'll pick the wrong person and get the biggest hiding ever. Little ****ers don't deserve to breath.
  • Options
    dosanjh1dosanjh1 Posts: 8,727
    Forum Member
    Armi wrote: »
    The Italians did it.

They should be expelled from western Europe. They are no good go anyone. They contribute nothing and are culturally criminal.

"die Personifikation des Teufels als Symbol des Bösen übernimmt die Wohnform des Juden. "

Sound similar?
  • Options
    Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dosanjh1 wrote: »
    "die Personifikation des Teufels als Symbol des Bösen übernimmt die Wohnform des Juden. "

Sound similar?

No, not in the slightest.

Stupid comment >:(
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Such scenes have become so common in the French capital that police last week called for the 'systematic eviction' of Roma."
    :)
    Why don't the police try doing their job first and tackling the theft so it's not so common? It sounds like the police are the problem
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    The ones down here are making a fortune they have all opened car washing sites
    and charge 15 quid a car they do a good job and there's always loads waiting.
    Guessing the Daily mail dare not print a story like that.

Round here they have set up gardening businesses for people too lazy or busy to keep up their gardens. Brought the price down to a reasonable level and also do a good job.

You also don't have to pay or bribe anyone to get rubbish to disappear anymore.
  • Options
    Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    Why don't the police try doing their job first and tackling the theft so it's not so common? It sounds like the police are the problem

No, the criminals are the problem.
  • Options
    ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    We have enough trouble with British and Irish gypsies and low life without importing even worse ones from eastern Europe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, not in the slightest.

Stupid comment >:(

Expelling an entire ethnic group from western Europe doesn't sound even a little bit Hitleresque to you?

You may need to reopen your history books.
  • Options
    Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Expelling an entire ethnic group from western Europe doesn't sound even a little bit Hitleresque to you?

You may need to reopen your history books.

You are the only one who needs to read your history books, because to try to a similarity between these two vastly different events is simplification of the worst kind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You are the only one who needs to read your history books, because to try to a similarity between these two vastly different events is simplification of the worst kind.

Firstly, "the explosion of the Roma" can't be called an "event" if it hasn't happened.

For me the sentiment, which is to remove an entire ethnic group from western Europe, is strikingly similar to the sentiment of the Nazi's if not comparable to the actual actions and only not comparable to the actual actions because the person who said it doesn't have any authoritative power.

You've said I've simplified it - how?

Also - do you agree that it would be acceptable to expel an entire ethnic group from western Europe?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Firstly, "the explosion of the Roma" can't be called an "event" if it hasn't happened.

For me the sentiment, which is to remove an entire ethnic group from western Europe, is strikingly similar to the sentiment of the Nazi's if not comparable to the actual actions and only not comparable to the actual actions because the person who said it doesn't have any authoritative power.

You've said I've simplified it - how?

Also - do you agree that it would be acceptable to expel an entire ethnic group from western Europe?

If as others have said, they are culturally inclined to be criminals and outlaws (which they are), then yes, I don't see any issue with that whatsoever.
  • Options
    I, CandyI, Candy Posts: 3,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    Getting in before the inevitable posts that confuse the fundamental issue.

Romany does NOT mean Romanian, or vice versa. These are two different things.

And Roma doesn't necessarily mean Romany. The latter are a group of travelling people who have lived peacefully alongside the settled community in the UK for hundreds of years. They should not be confused with the more recent influx of Roma people from Eastern Europe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I, Candy wrote: »
    And Roma doesn't necessarily mean Romany. The latter are a group of travelling people who have lived peacefully alongside the settled community in the UK for hundreds of years. They should not be confused with the more recent influx of Roma people from Eastern Europe.

Yes I agre with this.

It's the Roma who have primarily come from Romania and Bulgaria who are a real problem.
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Meilie wrote: »
    To British tourists.

Just British tourists? Do they discriminate against the Brits?
    Don't they fleece the Japs too.

Those British tourists have learned the hard way. Perhaps they'll be a bit more clued up from now on.

I've seen British homeless people sat at London cashpoints, menacingly asking for money.
  • Options
    chaffchaff Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read a while ago that Romanians (yes, I know they're not necessarily Roma) accounted for just over half of all pickpocketing convictions on the London Underground. No surprise to most Londoners, of course.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    chaff wrote: »
    I read a while ago that Romanians (yes, I know they're not necessarily Roma) accounted for just over half of all pickpocketing convictions on the London Underground. No surprise to most Londoners, of course.

They are a plague on the underground.

Women walking through the train begging with a baby in their arms. Small childen approaching everyone with a plastic cup in their hand begging for money. Men or boys playing accordions and begging - whilst no doubt causing a distraction while other members of the clan pick pockets and steal from bags.

They take being arrested as par for the course. They say they can't speak English, thus forcing the POlice to bring in an interpretor. They get a legal aid solicitor. Then give false names and say they are of no fixed abode, then they get bailed and disappear until the next time. And all of this at great expense to the taxpayer. If I'm paying a lot of tax (which I am) then I don't want it wasted like this. Just ship them all out of the country and don't let them back in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    Just British tourists? Do they discriminate against the Brits?
    Don't they fleece the Japs too.

Those British tourists have learned the hard way. Perhaps they'll be a bit more clued up from now on.

I've seen British homeless people sat at London cashpoints, menacingly asking for money.

So it's their own fault for trying to go about their daily business unencumbered by life's bottom feeders.

Ok then.

I guess you must be one of those people that thinks rape victims are partly to blame too.