Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    She probably didn't look over it properly :/ Ooh good one CNBC that was the perfect sentence using Britney lets see if I fare as well :p

Well it's her oops and it's outrageous that she is making you feel something isn't right here that college is like a circus and much like an Alien you never quite know where you are like having a blackout :D

That's the second time she misinterpreted my emails :p The first time she asked me if I was ok and then broke my charger. Oops she did it again! Haha that's really good :D The way I see this situation is that she must be really busy and doesn't want me knockin' on her door because I'm not on her radar any more. She doesn't want me in the zone in case I cry again, even though I told her I was stronger after the breakdown. She thinks she has the answer and that I'm just being dramatic, but I should be wary of the poison she feeds me and the voodoo that she does :D
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening HM!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's you cNBc :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    At the moment everything's fine, I'm just chillin' with tea and DS :cool: Sent an email to L.A. asking to meet her. Just waiting for a response now :D Oops I did it again, huh? I think it's a good idea to go to her office and let her know how I'm getting on post-breakdown and all that. The last time I talked to her was the night after the breakdown. She was at some talk that I was also at and I talked to her then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha oops you did lets wait and see what she says and not like Everytime not get back to you and if she doesn't don't hold it against her mind you yu might be trying to get to her til the world ends :p

And just listened to Lily Allens- Sheezus absolutely epic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I'm just anticipating the answer to the question that's been burning. I don't ever remember a time where she didn't get back to me. She's always helped me, unlike RK who can be a total prat. I really do love her even though she drives me crazy sometimes and she broke my charger and everything, but now my charger is unbroken I'm not holding that against her. My relationship with her is not toxic, in fact she's like heaven on earth ;-) Now that I found her I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost her :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning! I got summoned. I've got an appointment with her at half 3 today. Oops I did it again indeed :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay at last she has answered you call Sometimes patience is all that is required now don't be a mona lisa and smile when you see her even though she kept you waiting :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly. She answered very quick and didn't keep me waiting too long. Now I've gotta be a brave new girl and get up there :p I have other great news - I got accepted into the Masters. All I need is the grades :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awe well done CNBC best get to work bitch and go get them grades. What are they asking for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I'm just having some lunch now and then I'm off to the library to do somethin' before my appointment :p They need a 2:1, but can accept people with a 2:2 in certain circumstances. My dad reckons that my personal issues could be taken into account when making a decision. L.A. knows and when the exams are being corrected she might bear that in mind. The lecturers have meetings about exam grades and she might bring up my situation and the essay extension and breakdown would be important there too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening! Went up to L.A.'s office about two hours ago. All went well :D She was glad to see me looking happy about getting into the Masters. She read over my personal statement and gave me some good advice :cool: She remembered my breakdown and she's glad that I can think positive now about exams and the future and everything :) I'm glad I went. It's no harm for her to know that I'm a lot stronger since the breakdown.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did it go CNBc :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just posted it above :p It went fine. She read over my statement and gave me good advice and I told her my good news and she was pleased :D She remembered the breakdown and she's now glad I can think positive about everything :) She was glad to see me looking so happy as the last time she saw me in her office I was crying my eyes out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Posted at the same time great minds and all that :p

Glad it went well and she is pleased and happy as opposed to avoiding you like you had feared :p Now best get tow ork bitch need them grades :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha yeah :p There was no awkwardness between us at all. I'm shocked she remembered the breakdown. She was fine about it all though. Maybe there was money in my pocket or she was just happy to see me :p I've been doing just that! I'd better do somethin' ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha well it has been up and down but now hopefully your a brave new girl and can come out of the shadow and make no more oops in her office and get to work bitch ;p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I'm much stronger than I was back then and any loneliness I felt that evening ain't killing me no more and I no longer feel like an alien. I seem to have come outta the shadow and now I can get back to work and aim high :cool: If I do make the grade I will make sure she won't be the last to know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha that is good to know and when you get the grades go out and Dance til the world ends :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's what I'll be doing :D Keep on dancin' till the world ends :p I'm just glad there was no awkwardness between us and that she didn't hold the breakdown against me. I thought she would. I'm just shocked she remembers it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening HM!
  • Options
    Forum Member