Options

Lee Ryan an emotional mess with gay tendencies -Jasmine Waltz

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, she went into that fauxmance to boost her media profile and she's making sure she follows up on that.

He's a pathetic manchild who needs to man up and grow up but she's a desperate nonentity who wants to be a zeleb - a match made in z list heaven
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    ...well,his mate reckons they've never played hide the sausage,but he does come across a little bit camp...if he hasn't dabbled then i'm denis bergkamp..
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have so much in common.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course she isn't.
    She's going to keep flogging the dead horse of their "relationship" until she's wrung every single penny out of it.
    *waves at Dennis Bergkamp*
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw but they seemed so happy together. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    Of course she isn't.
    She's going to keep flogging the dead horse of their "relationship" until she's wrung every single penny out of it.
    *waves at Dennis Bergkamp*

...* denis waves back * :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Aw but they seemed so happy together. :(

I know. I thought they were the real deal, the Romeo and Juliet of our times - alas, it was not to be :cry:
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I know. I thought they were the real deal, the Romeo and Juliet of our times - alas, it was not to be :cry:
    Who was to know she's just another desperate famewhore looking to extend her 15 minutes.:(
  • Options
    Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, she went into that fauxmance to boost her media profile and she's making sure she follows up on that.

He's a pathetic manchild who needs to man up and grow up but she's a desperate nonentity who wants to be a zeleb - a match made in z list heaven

You're always so on the money with your showbiz observations, Blondie! :):D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lee Ryan is an absolute arse.
    However I agree with him completely when he says this....
    'I've been asked by a few people why I haven't reacted over recent claims & my answer is this.. 'The claims that I am gay don't faze me. I don't care if people think I'm gay, why would I care? I would be proud. Sexuality doesn't need to be defended or justified.'

I think that in 2014 people look a bit silly when they infer that someone possibly being gay or bisexual is somehow a negative thing.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Who was to know she's just another desperate famewhore looking to extend her 15 minutes.:(

Do I detect sarcasm??!!:D:o
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lee ryan is a t**t
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is she still going on about this, they split up afew weeks ago move on (and back to America you tramp)
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

If that woman is 31 then I'm Dutchman. She's more like 37/38 or at leasat looks it. As for beauty, well then there's hope for all of use. I don't. watch Big Brother (it is so unbelievably DULL and banal), so I don't know her from Eve and have no idea why she is 'famous', but the whole thing, from the shots in the Mail down - so POSED - strike me as drumming up publicity.

I've just looked her up on Google, then IMDB and her CV is pretty thin, so I don't doubt she needs a lot of exposure. Her reported background, dad topping himself, mum being absent, and growing up in care does rather make me feel for her, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was pretty mixed up.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Lee Ryan but women like her who do kiss and tells make me sick.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was a complete mug for getting back with him in the first place. He made an utter fool out of her after she left the house. She should have just stayed away from him. She should have known that this would happen.
  • Options
    Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think that in 2014 people look a bit silly when they infer that someone possibly being gay or bisexual is somehow a negative thing.

I agree. I think it's possibly the most mature and sensible thing he's ever said!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I can't stand Lee Ryan but women like her who do kiss and tells make me sick.

I agree. Kiss and tell merchants are scum imo. But then she got 'famous' by blowing someone elses husband so I suppose most peoples expectations of her were pretty low in the first place.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, when you make numpty manchild Lee Ryan look mature, civilised and the better person, methinks it's time to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    I agree. Kiss and tell merchants are scum imo. But then she got 'famous' by blowing someone elses husband so I suppose most peoples expectations of her were pretty low in the first place.

What???Who did she blow?
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He speaks common sense there. Maybe a stint away from the limelight (for it is unforgiving) is the best remedy to all this.

As for the woman, she opted for him. When people volunteer themselves for relationships or fauxmances, then blab to the media, they only make themselves look silly and difficult to deal with.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    Well, when you make numpty manchild Lee Ryan look mature, civilised and the better person, methinks it's time to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Yep. Pretty much.
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What???Who did she blow?

Wasn't she involved with David Arquette just before he became an emotional mess?

What she forgets is that quite a few million people saw him all over whatsername the minute this one was booted out of the BB house, and she still apparently thought he was worth a go. As Judge Judy says when women whine about how awful their exes are, "you picked him."
  • Options
    duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the way the Mail Online has inserted a huge ad in the middle of this supposedly serious article to say where you can get the 'LOVE' top she's wearing in the pic. It's all so tacky ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What???Who did she blow?

David Arquette when he was still (just about) married to Courtney Cox. It's how she became famous apparently