Jack Tweed on This Morning ITV1 now

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Have any of you actually watched the interview on this morning? heard what he has to say, watched him say it before you judge him

he came across as very geuine, real young lad who made terrible mistakes yes but he seems so young a bit immature. and he said the press hound HIM THEY HANG outside his house and follow him

n cute lol
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    mjmad wrote: »
    Have any of you actually watched the interview on this morning? heard what he has to say, watched him say it before you judge him

he came across as very geuine, real young lad who made terrible mistakes yes but he seems so young a bit immature. and he said the press hound HIM THEY HANG outside his house and follow him

n cute lol

Yes, yes and yes.

I agree he's genuine, but a genuine what I can't say here.

And he looks dim, not cute, to me.
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

n cute lol

The bridge is
    > that way.
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

n cute lol

Have you seen him, drunk, in the pubs and clubs he frequents with his mates though ?

:eek:

Of course, I've already pointed out that in the report of his interview he lied about how long he'd known F &BJ .....

;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    could even be thicker than his ex-missus...quite a shocking thought.....
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    could even be thicker than his ex-missus...quite a shocking thought.....

That's almost enough to make him famous in itself - the man who on paper is too stupid to live. :cool:
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yag wrote: »
    How long should he grieve for before he carries on living like a normal 23 yr old??
    One month?
    Six months?

I don't have a problem with the thought of him carrying on with his life, acting the way he chooses as a 23 year old, I do have a big problem with him courting media attention, then moaning about it, and the same media paying him for interviews so he can play a role in the public eye. FFS he was on the same show as relatives of victims of the Omagh bombing, what on earth are ITV thinking of giving him airtime at all let alone so soon after his (2nd) release from prison.
    Yes I do think criminals should be given the chance to rehabilitate and go forward and so I am not saying he should be treated as an outsider, but he is not deserving of media fame and should not be getting it.If he goes away does something useful with his life then I may want to see an interview as this could serve as an example to other young thugs, but he has not done this. It is his choice to do what he pleases, but lets not hear about it and make him a media star....
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cute??? No way. I can't really explain what I mean, but he reminds of smoky bacon crisps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    He is a racist moron who I have no sympathy for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omah wrote: »
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2478583/I-knew-Jackiey-wasnt-a-lesbian.html

Yeah, yeah, Jack-of-all-trades ..... :rolleyes: ..... a DJ as well as a football agent, model, electrician, club promoter and reality "star" ..... :p

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/06/12/jade-goody-s-widower-jack-tweed-talks-to-this-morning-about-jackiey-budden-s-new-relationship-and-life-after-jade-115875-21435800/
    "I want to open up a restaurant as well"

I'd forgotten that particular career path ..... :D
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    RussellIan wrote: »
    Cute??? No way. I can't really explain what I mean, but he reminds of smoky bacon crisps.

:D:D:D

You now owe me a new keyboard as I've just pebbledashed it with Tesco's Peanut Cracker Mix! :eek: ;)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He cannot see the boys as much as he would like, because the press are following him around. "And Jeff does not want the Boys photographed". A bit different from the way things were when Jade was alive. Good man Jeff I say.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    I never thought for a second while he was with Jade he was genuine. but.... watching him this morning he has either A. been taking crash course in acting or B. he did genuinely love her.
    Maybe nowhere near as much as she loved him but I do think, seeing someone go through all that just for publicity and money is a bit to far.
    I think he may initially have accepted it looking for the cash at the end thinking it was a fast track to stardom, but think as he saw her fade away his feeling changed.
    I hope he does have a good life and can find some closure.
    Jeff has done the right thing 100% those boys have been through enough, He seems to be exactly what the boys needed a stabiling influence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    RussellIan wrote: »

Best reason for finding someone unappealing ever.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Odrade wrote: »
    Best reason for finding someone unappealing ever.
    Hmm yes, crunchy and funny smelling just about sums him up:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yag wrote: »
    People cope with grief in different ways - have a heart

Hmm, yes nice thinking, batman.

'Have a heart' over Jack Tweed, with his criminal record and dubious reasons for latching onto Miss Goody, yet on another thread you don't extend the same courtesy to Chastity Bono, neither of whom you have met and who doesn't, I might add, have a record for violence and causing trouble or PR-whoring around the globe, but who you unfeelingly brand a 'sicko' and 'weirdo' because she wants a sex change.

Yes, you truly are a shining example of the Jade generation. I'm not surprised Tweed is your hero.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This guy is so deluded .Who does he think is watching him and who does he think cares.Who does he think he is.... sheez....

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a159650/tweed-im-scared-of-talking-to-women.html
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,908
    Forum Member
    Just watched part 1 on You Tube. Why does the VT insert state they lived happily together from 2006 till March 2009?

How many times did they row and go there seperate ways, in her last book she recalled him physically assaulting her while she was pregnant.

He's just done a prison sentence due to him putting at risk the lifes of 4 others at a time when he was seperated and he was in the back of a taxi with 2 females he'd just met.

It made This Morning look like it is in the pay of someones PR.

Had to chuckle at the solemn intro that was mucked up.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

n cute lol
    ok.:)
    Forum Member
    How many photo's were there of Jack and the children ?

How many photo's have there been of Jeff & the children?

How many photo's are there of Jack at the grave compared to Jeff and the children visiting?

Jeff has shown how the press can be stopped, Jack could have done the same but chose not to.

Jack has been shown to be a person who will maintain a lie for years even when the evidence contradicts what he has said.

Why the media should shower money on such a person is strange.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Just watched part 1 on You Tube. Why does the VT insert state they lived happily together from 2006 till March 2009?

How many times did they row and go there seperate ways, in her last book she recalled him physically assaulting her while she was pregnant.

He's just done a prison sentence due to him putting at risk the lifes of 4 others at a time when he was seperated and he was in the back of a taxi with 2 females he'd just met.

It made This Morning look like it is in the pay of someones PR.

Surely not ..... :eek:

Regarding G & T living together, they certainly publicly split several times after a series of both public and private arguments to which the police were called - when they were together Goody made several abortive attempts to sell their "enagagement/wedding" story ..... :eek:
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many photo's were there of Jack and the children ?

How many photo's have there been of Jeff & the children?

How many photo's are there of Jack at the grave compared to Jeff and the children visiting?

Jeff has shown how the press can be stopped, Jack could have done the same but chose not to.

Jack has been shown to be a person who will maintain a lie for years even when the evidence contradicts what he has said.

Why the media should shower money on such a person is strange.

Jeff Brazier~Class
    Jack Greed~NO class
    Forum Member
    Surely not ..... :eek:

Regarding G & T living together, they certainly publicly split several times after a series of both public and private arguments to which the police were called - when they were together Goody made several abortive attempts to sell their "enagagement/wedding" story ..... :eek:

For some reason This Morning gave him a free makeover.

They've had the Mizen family and parents of other children who have been murdered or assualted by violent thugs and the presenters expressed shock and anger at what those parents went through.

Here they had a violent thug who'd attacked a teenager with a metal object so hard it had snapped and he threatened to stab the youth....not a word from the presenters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason This Morning gave him a free makeover.

mmmmm ..... and the tabloids have been suspiciously mute about last week's "Beach Party", too ..... :confused:

Makes you wonder, doesn't it ..... ;)