Options

'This Is It' rehearsals being released at the cinemas

glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
Forum Member
Oddly enough I don't think i've seen any other threads regarding this :eek: Apparently it's due to be released at the end of October.

I can't wait to see what he had in store for us although i imagine it will be very upsetting to watch... at least to me anyway :(

I wonder if taking along my commemoritive ticket will allow me free entry :o:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    My friends and I have already planned to see it on the day it comes out. We're wearing our MJ T-Shirts, white glove and white socks in tribute. I can't wait!
  • Options
    Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm definitely going to watch it but I can just imagine how bittersweet the whole thing is going to be :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as i want to see this, i think id rather watch it at home on my own. I could see myself getting upset over it, and if i was in the cinima i would feel stupid!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ukool wrote: »
    As much as i want to see this, i think id rather watch it at home on my own. I could see myself getting upset over it, and if i was in the cinima i would feel stupid!

Yeh i was thinkin the same but i dont want to wait until it comes out on DVD, so i might go watch it by myself and sit in the corner of the cinema and have a good cry!

EDIT: god i sound like a right saddo! :o
  • Options
    Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think you should worry about crying the others in the cinema will be his fans as well, we are all bound to get emotional.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I shall look forward to seeing it. I'm also gonna look forward to lots of other previously unreleased stuff of Michael's being released.
  • Options
    SuperstokedSuperstoked Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oct can't come quick enough for me. Although It's annoying me that they picked "Halloween" for the date. :mad:
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant wait to see it..
    Does anyone know the date?

:)
  • Options
    SuperstokedSuperstoked Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »
    Cant wait to see it..
    Does anyone know the date?

:)

Halloween!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    Actually its October 30th, day before Halloween for all of us attending parties! Although it would be quite fun to attend wearing a Thriller outfit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I desperately want to watch it but on the other hand, i know i will be in tears watching him sing & dance and knowing he died soon after. :(
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll probably go see it on my own.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Going to drag my OH and son along. Its going to be hard viewing:cry:. I really hope they bring the dvd out in time for christmas:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be quite a sad and poignant experience for his fans. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Get a grip it's going to be a man hooked on drugs going through the motions getting ready for the shows which even he was alive for could never finish!!

Not a fan of his music but wouldnt you rather remember him in his prime rather than a few hours before dying?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taboo wrote: »
    Going to drag my OH and son along. Its going to be hard viewing:cry:. I really hope they bring the dvd out in time for christmas:(

I really want the DVD as I know I'll probably be blubbing like a loser in the theatre:cry:
    Yes, it will be real bittersweet and of course I'd rather see him performing in the flesh.
    I hope there's plenty of behind-the-scenes stuff too!
  • Options
    robot1000robot1000 Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it a Comedy or Horror?

:eek:
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woody WEFC wrote: »
    Get a grip it's going to be a man hooked on drugs going through the motions getting ready for the shows which even he was alive for could never finish!!

Not a fan of his music but wouldnt you rather remember him in his prime rather than a few hours before dying?

Fiery Owl got a grip in no uncertain terms.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's nothing wrong with being interested in the very last thing he did as an artist, it's normal for fans.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a fan of his music
    but wouldnt you rather remember him in his prime rather than a few hours before dying?

Who would have guessed........?
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    ukool wrote: »

No you're not being stupid. I too, made up my mind that I would wait for the DvD for the same reasons. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    There's nothing wrong with being interested in the very last thing he did as an artist, it's normal for fans.

Goolish if you ask me.

This would never of seen the light of day if he hadnt died as it'll be an unfinished show!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goolish if you ask me.

This would never of seen the light of day if he hadnt died as it'll be an unfinished show!!

You mean ghoulish.
    Not at all.
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    So another cash in!!! What a joke that this will hit the cinema's . Oh well it will only interest the wacko fans as most people dont have any interest in this kind of rubbish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently its only going to be at selected cinemas for a 2 week period only:( Tickets will go on sale from 27th sept. Its going to be a nightmare getting tickets I think:eek:
    But at least it'll be like old times:rolleyes: