Victor is a fool but he's just improved UBB.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If you look at live feed now, you can see that he's back to his vocal BB5 self. I don't like him 'as a person' but that's not nothing to do with why I like BB. He's going to shake the house, I can see it.

Endemol got something right for once. But half of me is angry because they could have made it EVEN BETTER by not throwing Ulrika and Preston in.

I'm sure at least ONE of Anna, Bea, Helen, Alison, Charley, Rex, Pete Burns, Alex Sibley, Marcus, Freddie, Grace, Aisleyne (she said no but still), even Craig Coates could have gone in instead of those HMs. There was NO excuse for them to have deadwood in UBB but yet they still manage it.

Comments

• houseful1houseful1 Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's same as before, lot of the HM in UBB have changed a lot.
  • kazzamackazzamac Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vic's a great addition, loved him in BB5 and he'll shake the HMs up given the chance.

I agree too many celebs in, two would have been enough
  • longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tied with Rex as the best HM. EVER (that is not a reflection on my opinions of them as people ...just HMs). Please pretty please give us the Burns! Now that would be UBB
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and he just said.

"from what i saw they were all trying so hard to get up josies arse"

i now love him.
  • JournalJournal Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a huge fan but a fantastic addition to the house!

I also love seeing Michelle with those headphones on again, its just right :D.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Yeah wrote: »
    If you look at live feed now, you can see that he's back to his vocal BB5 self. I don't like him 'as a person' but that's not nothing to do with why I like BB. He's going to shake the house, I can see it.

Endemol got something right for once. But half of me is angry because they could have made it EVEN BETTER by not throwing Ulrika and Preston in.

I'm sure at least ONE of Anna, Bea, Helen, Alison, Charley, Rex, Pete Burns, Alex Sibley, Marcus, Freddie, Grace, Aisleyne (she said no but still), even Craig Coates could have gone in instead of those HMs. There was NO excuse for them to have deadwood in UBB but yet they still manage it.

Victor is far from being a fool he has a degree in Economic and works as a Stock Broker. ;)
  • longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Victor is far from being a fool he has a degree in Economic and works as a Stock Broker. ;)

Good point well made and the fact he brought us in made him one of the best. Don't get fooled only a really smart guy can make you underestimate him!!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »

That doesn't exclude him from being a fool.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nrooto wrote: »
    and he just said.

"from what i saw they were all trying so hard to get up josies arse"

i now love him.

Ah I love Victor! LOL!

Hopefully he asks Ulrika about her new bessie, Josie :D