Comments

• williammurwilliammur Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's good news. For one, I can afford it better then because of (COD, GT5 and PES that I will be buying). Secondly, it will get a better launch in January rather than a not as good one beside the previously mention games.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That one is a major bummer as son wanted it as part of his xmas. I knew it wasnt going to make it release date though, or at least suspected it. There are far too many bugs in the beta to get it fixed and press ready in time.
  • williammurwilliammur Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    That one is a major bummer as son wanted it as part of his xmas. I knew it wasnt going to make it release date though, or at least suspected it. There are far too many bugs in the beta to get it fixed and press ready in time.

I have a solution. Show him the pre order receipt instead :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    williammur wrote: »
    I have a solution. Show him the pre order receipt instead :cool:

Does Santa do pre-order receipts ?? :confused:

Looks like he'll get something else then and I'll pick up LBP2 as my birthday pressie, which is around this new release date.

No way was that game anywhere near ready for pressing and yet when I mentioned it in the beta forum people thought I was talking nonsense and that it would be ready.
  • AndyD123AndyD123 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Santa do pre-order receipts ?? :confused.

Easier than carrying a sack full of games;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe, but dont think my kids will be happy with an iou from the bearded one. Maybe get them Move and the party game or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    Does Santa do pre-order receipts ?? :confused:

Wrap up an empty box, and say Santa forgot to magic the present in this one - get him to write a letter, and by the time Santa has gotten the letter and got the elves to chisel the game out of wood, then it would be ready to buy, put it in the box and leave it at the bottom of his bed

Magic of Christmas Saved :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrap up an empty box, and say Santa forgot to magic the present in this one - get him to write a letter, and by the time Santa has gotten the letter and got the elves to chisel the game out of wood, then it would be ready to buy, put it in the box and leave it at the bottom of his bed

Magic of Christmas Saved :D

...hides your post in case wife sees this and gets ideas for my GT5.
  • SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This gives me enough time to properly complete LBP 1

Turned it on last night and was greeted with 13 (THIRTEEN) patches and the first was 50mb so I thought - "Awk it's worth it".

The second of 13 was 156mb. At that point I gave up.

By the time I download them all and install them I'll have just the perfect amount of time to complete it in time for lbp2
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soundburst wrote: »
    This gives me enough time to properly complete LBP 1

Are you not a PLUS user ??
  • SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you not a PLUS user ??

No way José :D
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the upside, we are going to find a way to give more of you a taste of LBP2 prior to launch, so stay tuned.

I am disappointed by this as this is one of the games I really wanted to get the holiday season, but I guess a finished product late is better than an buggy unfinished product on time.

Plus the last line on the news article sound like the beta (or a demo) could be arriving before Christmas to give us a taste of what's to come (Although what's the betting it will be for plus users so I will still miss out :( )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Better this then GT5?
  • wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    Hotbird wrote: »
    I am disappointed by this as this is one of the games I really wanted to get the holiday season, but I guess a finished product late is better than an buggy unfinished product on time.

Plus the last line on the news article sound like the beta (or a demo) could be arriving before Christmas to give us a taste of what's to come (Although what's the betting it will be for plus users so I will still miss out :( )

gillyallen will keep us informed and let us know if the game is ready for release or not.