Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon's silly infatuation with Cheryl is going to cost him dearly in the long run. No sympathy from me. :) (For either of them)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how surprising

Simon sticking up for her :rolleyes:
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Poor Cheryl, the truth hurts doesn't it. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon has told Danni to stop upsetting Cheryl by wearing Victoria Beckham designed dresses??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving Louis this year. Never thought I'd say that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL don't believe a word of it! I couldn't stop laughing reading that article, what a shoddy piece of journalism. Actually hilarious.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's very narcissistic how the truth always seems to Rankle simon
    A source told the publication: "The worst perpetrator has been Louis. A couple of weeks ago, Simon and Cheryl heard just how much Louis had been slagging them off.

"He said Cheryl handled Gamu-gate badly and joked that the contestants, even Wagner, are better singers than Cheryl.

and When Louis said he was looking only after 1 direction and neglecting Bel Amie.

Simon gets all pissy and huffy.If he can't standthe heat get out of the Kitchen.

Also I like the fact that Danni decides to use one fame hungry clebrity (Victoria Beckham) to get back at another namely Cheryl. I am betting however this is all bull.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    No one likes a "tell-tat" and that's how Cheryl's comes across in the article. As for Simon, wasn't he the one who asked Louis to come back to the X-Factor because it was missing something. After reading that it's Dannii who I felt sorry for, as she's the one who's most likely to take the full brunt of Chermon's wrath. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Lol at The Cheryl Show....it feels like it IS a search for a new Cheryl the way Cher is bigged up!

Aww I love Louis - and Simon should check himself as he's the bitchiest one of all!! Getting to despise him and Cheryl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Simon has told Danni to stop upsetting Cheryl by wearing Victoria Beckham designed dresses??

Cheryl would do well to wearVB dresses instead of Knickers and Electrical tape.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to respect Simon but now I don't. I find this Cheryl-Simon thing very cringeworthy to watch
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But is "sticking up for her" all that Simon is doing...?

Seems he could be certainly sticking something somewhere...:D
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowho wrote: »
    But is "sticking up for her" all that Simon is doing...?

Seems he could be certainly sticking something somewhere...:D

LMAO..I think I can imagine what u r implying here ;)
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    That article is ridiculous, I don't believe a word of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read a different report on the VB dress. It was that Dannii wore one, and I thought she had bought it, and VB got in touch with her because she was chuffed, (and looking at pound signs and marketing), and offered to let her have some more. Nothing to do with Cheryl.
  • Options
    bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if it's true Louis is funny
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    FFS im sick of all this crap with xfactor simon & cheryl V dannii and Louis, the only problems I see on the panel is between Louis & Cheryl. Dannii and Cheryl are always chatting to each other ??? If its true simon would want to take his head out of cheryl's A***
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunk_1 wrote: »
    I'm loving Louis this year. Never thought I'd say that.

Think hes great this year, (after years of thinking Simon Cowell was mr wonderful,) that has now changed.
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lololol i hope Dannii gave him what for!!!!!! what a pathetic article and if cheryl is upset by what louis has supposedly said then she should get a grip seeing as the whole world is in love with her. Also Dannii can where what the hell she wants and i very much doubt Cheryl is having sleepless nights over VB Dresses. and i very much doubt VB is frightened about cheryl seeing as cheryl is focusing on singing and VB on her fashion range.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    davedub wrote: »
    FFS im sick of all this crap with xfactor simon & cheryl V dannii and Louis, the only problems I see on the panel is between Louis & Cheryl. Dannii and Cheryl are always chatting to each other ??? If its true simon would want to take his head out of cheryl's A***

+ dannii and simon, wouldnt say an atmosphere but he clearly has a problem with dannii

I prefer louis over simon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooperone wrote: »
    Think hes great this year, (after years of thinking Simon Cowell was mr wonderful,) that has now changed.

Louis is a desperate little hypocrite - talking on Xtra Factor about telling the truth...get real - like when he told Aiden he was good in the 2nd week when it was a travesty. Even Aiden admitted it.

This is the same Louis Walsh that voted the Conway sisters in over Maria!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Louis is a desperate little hypocrite - talking on Xtra Factor about telling the truth...get real - like when he told Aiden he was good in the 2nd week when it was a travesty. Even Aiden admitted it.

I still think Aiden was good in week 2, not the greatest but done the best he could with a difficult song and seemed to crumble under pressure

Agree about Louis and Maria but didnt Simon do the same last year with Lucy & Jedward
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,450
    Forum Member
    It's all pantomime. Where else other than the X Factor do adults bicker in public in that way?
    Nowhere, except Christmas panto :p

The sad thing is that it works and people lap it up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To me Aiden sounded exactly the same in week 1 as he did in week 2 and as he did in week 3. :sleep:

Yet for some reason Simon chooses to pick on Mary (and Louis) about being the one-trick-pony! :rolleyes:

And travesty is hardly the word!! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davedub wrote: »
    I still think Aiden was good in week 2, not the greatest but done the best he could with a difficult song and seemed to crumble under pressure

Agree about Louis and Maria but didnt Simon do the same last year with Lucy & Jedward

But we know much of what Simon says is a con - he's almost laughing with us. We know when he really likes an act. He's almost rabid and intense. :D Like when he commented on Rebecca in the recap with Cheryl. Didn't see him do that for anyone else....

He was wrong to put Lucie out over those clowns, but he always said he never thought she would win from the start...and despite her being good, she wouldn't have, but he knew Jerkward were TV gold. Katie is similar to Lucie, the likely expendable one, just get her on the tour and that's it for her.

Maria was far better in real terms than Lucie.

Louis keeps saying he's honest, but he's the most devious one on the panel.