"Sex With Ryan Giggs Made Me Want To Be A Lesbian"

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
Cracked up laughing when I saw this on the front of a paper today when I nipped out for some milk. The checkout lady wondered what I was laughing at.

Thanks Imogen for giving us all a laugh but clear off now will you? Thanks.

PS:She is "allegedly" special guest of Simon Cowell at BGT on Friday. Has Cowell lost the plot along with half his shirt?

Comments

• MistylllMistylll Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    PS:She is "allegedly" special guest of Simon Cowell at BGT on Friday. Has Cowell lost the plot along with half his shirt?

It must be Max Clifford's idea. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would the lesbians want her though? :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    I saw this while perusing the newspapers on the Sky News website yesterday and thought, "well she went pretty quickly to desperate measures to try and grab headlines!" To be honest, she isn't really interesting enough to be able to be in the papers, is she? Pretty face and nice body... and nothing else, really. Give it up, Imogen, and stick to posing in skimpy outfits!
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny how some women start saying men have a "needle d*ick" and are rubbish in bed and the like only AFTER they've been dumped, but are quite happy to "suffer" whilst actually in the relationship! I am female by the way.:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Melodybear wrote: »
    Funny how some women start saying men have a "needle d*ick" and are rubbish in bed and the like only AFTER they've been dumped, but are quite happy to "suffer" whilst actually in the relationship! I am female by the way.:cool:

Quite petty, isn't it? And they don't stop to think what that says about THEM, that they were satisfied with it themselves for a time so it really couldn't have been that bad! :D
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didnt she say she was "in love with him" while trying to come across as the victim when he was hiding behind the injunction??:confused: go crawl away now love you have milked it as far as you can;) then again like many headlines from the newspapers it may be BS.
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/36220/

IMOGEN Thomas has hinted that she may start batting for the other side after her 6-month affair with footballer Ryan Giggs was recently outed.

Imogen Thomas joked with her Twitter followers that she may start dating women in an effort to make her relationships less complicated as she found herself in the middle of further soccer-related rumours.

The Welsh reality TV star told her fans that since this whole Ryan Giggs drama, she has now been accused of going after some Swansea players!

The brunette laughed the suspicions off and told supporters she was looking forward to appearing on Britain's Got More Talent on Friday.
  • multisyncmultisync Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/36220/

Imogen Thomas joked with her Twitter followers that she may start dating women in an effort to make her relationships less complicated........

Hmmm good luck with that!
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So what special talent does she have, I wonder, kiss and tell? There's a chance Simon would make her want to be a lesbian even more :eek:
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just for once I would like a footballer to come back at a kiss 'n tell.

"She was really shit in bed. She lay there like a sack of potatoes, and close up she looks like something from Planet of the Apes and is just as hairy. Oh, and after I night of her I might sleep with Steve Gerrard"

Just once. It would be so refreshing.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This story definitely has the foul stench of Cliff Maxford all over it. What a horrible, nasty little world they all inhabit.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    So what special talent does she have, I wonder, kiss and tell? There's a chance Simon would make her want to be a lesbian even more :eek:

By coincidence they both have the same publicist.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    This story definitely has the foul stench of Cliff Maxford all over it. What a horrible, nasty little world they all inhabit.

'Cliff' likes his little jokes that are extremely vindictive, an example was his disgusting conversation about Christine Hamilton with an individual from the Royal Marsden shown on Louis meets Max...

Max positively gloated over the Hamilton's being falsley accused of rape by one of his clients.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What if she is going to be Cowell's next beard:eek::eek: saves Max kill two birds with one stone(as the saying goes).both his clients in the news, more exposure so of course more money in Max's pocket;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"She was really shit in bed. She lay there like a sack of potatoes, and close up she looks like something from Planet of the Apes and is just as hairy. Oh, and after I night of her I might sleep with Steve Gerrard"

:D:D i would buy that paper:D
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hahaha :D
  • Lizzie60Lizzie60 Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Cracked up laughing when I saw this on the front of a paper today when I nipped out for some milk. The checkout lady wondered what I was laughing at.

Thanks Imogen for giving us all a laugh but clear off now will you? Thanks.

Anybody's for a doughnut:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Her 15 minutes are running out fast, she has about five minutes left to milk this story to death..no wonder Man U fans hate her, most people would have forgotten about the injunction only Clifford is telling Imogen to keep her face in the tabloids/celeb mags

and the thing is she is actually very dull personality wise

I can't stand Max Clifford, he sickened me when Jade Goody was dying and he was hangin onto her representing her like a leech..yet after Shilpa gate he didn't want to know her, but when she got cancer he knew money could be made out of her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Melodybear wrote: »

this is Katie Pwice syndrome - every man is "more of an man" than the one before - and they always have an acorn dick when she is finished with em - even though it was huge and they were at it like rabbits while together...:rolleyes:

May be true though - I am sure my nads would retreat into my lungs to get away from "glammah moduwl" pwicey....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    If she goes lesbian will she start sleeping with WAGs?
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had the very slightest bit of sympathy for her but that has made me feel nauseous - it's the self serving attention seeking.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    What if she is going to be Cowell's next beard:eek::eek: saves Max kill two birds with one stone(as the saying goes).both his clients in the news, more exposure so of course more money in Max's pocket;)

And she'll be contractually obliged to say what a stallion he is, unlike some ;)
  • c0boc0bo Posts: 6,468
    Forum Member
    All the footballers better lock up all their wives if Imogen is going to become a lesbian lol.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't she trying to play the victim card just a few weeks ago, with all that he promised to leave his wife rubbish. Now she is saying something else.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, everybody knows about it all so you can go away now, dear. :yawn::rolleyes: