PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
Forum Member
are...epic.

Agreed?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its a bit too short she looks like she has just completed the walk of shame.
  • happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are...epic.

Agreed?

are epic tree trunks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    She's very attractive, but who on earth chose that outfit? As posted above, she looks like she's doing the walk of shame.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't make it down as far as her legs.
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really shouldn't wear such short dresses. She's got footballers' knees.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great figure but her legs are not one of her best features. Call me old fasdhioned, but I think she'd have looked classier wearing tights with that dress
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great legs for a Snooker Table.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Great figure but her legs are not one of her best features. Call me old fasdhioned, but I think she'd have looked classier wearing tights with that dress

Nothing she could wear would make that dress classy, apart from perhaps another dress on top
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Cat Deeley's endless legs. :D
  • CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to say that her entire appearance makes me think things wholly unsuitable for a family forum like this- black bra under sheer top, short skirt, hair pinned back, heels,.....sorry, really need a cold shower..
  • The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have said it elsewhere on this forum but Holly looked like a hooker's mother in my opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have said it elsewhere on this forum but Holly looked like a hooker's mother in my opinion.

What does a hookers mother look like then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Murky Past wrote: »
    What does a hookers mother look like then?

Like Holly, didn't you read his post?
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boab34 wrote: »
    I prefer Cat Deeley's endless legs. :D

Poor Holly. I think somebody decided she needed to look like Cat Deely but forgot she doesn't have the legs.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they decided that the long pink evening dress she wore in show 1 was not the right look for the Voice. Her appearance has improved since then, but I agree that her legs are not her best asset and I didn't like the black see through outfi she had on tonight.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Holly a lot, she has a beautifuly face, hair and figure but what the hell was her dress and makeup all about tonight. she looked like Michael Jackson with that fierce makeup , she doesnt need all that.. shes a very pretty girl. and her wardrobe advisor should be shot for tonight and last nights nightmares..
  • Noisy OysterNoisy Oyster Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like she's taken the 'mumsy' comments from previous weeks to heart and has now gone to the opposite extreme.
  • Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly is a beautiful woman, I don't know why they've decided on this 'main show, big cleavage, results show, lots of leg' combo because it is just so obvious.

Unless they were to mix and match by giving Reggie hot pants in the main show and an open shirt and medallion for the second show, :o I think it's pretty sexist.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly is absolutely stunning but that dress she had on was awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Holly is absolutely stunning but that dress she had on was awful.

yep.
    again the stylist seems to be off on one..having made some of the acts look like items from next at home a few weeks ago
    time to turn on holly.

the hair.Makeup.Dress.Those bloody shoes...:eek:
    okay they wanted to try and give people the impression the sunday show isnt the same as the saturday show but that look today was just insane.It wasnt even sexy it was trashy.
  • SandraMcSandraMc Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    She looks terrible, whoever styled her tonight needs to be sacked, it's supposed to be a family show and her look is totally inappropriate!
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SandraMc wrote: »
    She looks terrible, whoever styled her tonight needs to be sacked, it's supposed to be a family show and her look is totally inappropriate!

You make a very interesting point. We all assumed it was supposed to be a family show because it goes out on a Saturday in so-called family viewing time. But if you examine the format, very little of it is family friendly - it is overwhelmingly young-centric.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like Holly, didn't you read his post?

Sure I did, but the circularity of the argument defeated me.

Holly looks like a hookers mother because a hookers mother looks like Holly.

Sometimes it's hard to be a feminist on DS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Great legs for a Snooker Table.

Haha:D:D
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    She was a Pretty Polly tights model so she's definitely got a good pair of pins on her.