100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    It's not Wolverine is it? He fits quite nicely, especially with the getting older bit. They do have kids as well.

I thought that too.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but strangly enough that doesn't seem that out there as a suggestion. They are crazy about each other and have a touch of the naughty.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    A kindness
    This is not a particularly long or elaborate blind, but I wanted to give it the 10:10 spot because I think it is great what this couple has done the past few years. The husband is an actor. I always think of him as A list, but that is because he has been on television forever and was in one of my favorite movies that no one else ever watched. he has had the very good fortune of being on two very hit television shows and one of them is currently still a hit and on a network. His wife is an actress, and was way more popular than the actor when they got together. She does not act as much any longer. A few years ago they went to the manager of a grocery store and asked how much it would cost to buy the entire contents of the store. All of it. The manager gave them a number and the couple said they wanted to buy it all. The manager thought it was a great idea, but that he could not afford to let them take all his stock and that they probably did not need everything he sold. They came to an agreement and the couple ordered every item of food that was currently in the store. Canned goods to meat to produce. All of it. They also ordered every paper item and dish and cooking item. They then have done the same thing every year and donate it all to various local food banks and churches and homeless missions. All told they have spent well over $1M the past few years without anyone even knowing.

Popular guess, which I totally agree with, Gibbs and Mindy
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A kindness

Popular guess, which I totally agree with, Gibbs and Mindy

Google's not helping me on this one!! could you give another clue?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly could be. Special Agent Sunshine & Mindy do have form for understated charity and good works.

Whoever it is good on them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly could be. Special Agent Sunshine & Mindy do have form for understated charity and good works.

Got it now thank you,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another wingnut I see, cause that's a way more obscure clue than Gibbs :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another wingnut I see, cause that's a way more obscure clue than Gibbs :)

I'm not no !! I just typed Special Agent Sunshine into my friend Google and it went straight to the man & as soon as I saw who he is married to I got the Mindy clue :D:D
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a fantastic thing to do. So he's not just a good looking and talented actor. Makes a nice change :-)

Jaded media bird
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    What a fantastic thing to do. So he's not just a good looking and talented actor. Makes a nice change :-)

Jaded media bird

It made me smile, too. Lovely thing to do, lovely people.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,201
    Forum Member
    From Out:

Which Oscar winner - who's feuding with a music diva - is also disliked by another singing star? After spending a extended amount of time with the trophy holder, she finds her such a trip that she never wants to see again.

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This boyfriend of an A+ list mostly movie actor who loves to pretend he is not in the closet was trying to use a credit card that his boyfriend had given him. It had both their names on it. The card kept showing up as declined and the boyfriend kept screaming "I will kill his wife. I will kill her." So, if she ends up dead, the police should probably start with this guy. Just saying.

This A+ mostly movie actor banished his current girlfriend from his vacation for one night because she refused to sleep with the host of the vacation. He allowed her to return after one night away so i guess she changed her mind. This is what happens when you have been famous and rich for too long. You get carried away with seeing how far you can go. This used to be a nice guy.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One.
    GOOP, Like A Virgin and Only Girl In the World?????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see Goop and Only Girl in the World hanging out - apart from her husband's band doing a song with her thye really don't move in the same circles.

To be honest I'd much rather spend time with Goop the latter is a train wreck.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see Goop and Only Girl in the World hanging out - apart from her husband's band doing a song with her thye really don't move in the same circles.

To be honest I'd much rather spend time with Goop the latter is a train wreck.

agree:)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Solved Blind Gossip.

So Harry goes on 'dates'....

Who would ever have believed that, LOL.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=50153#more-50153
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OUT: She’s A Prisoner Of Her Life

Which hip-hop diva feels like a prisoner of her life, her schedule, and the controlling mob of business people who tell her what to do at all times?

Latest Blind Gossip one. Any guesses?:

Blind Gossip It’s All Over But The Announcement.

They are not getting married. They are not planning a wedding. They are not engaged. In fact, they are not even dating anymore!

Why even bother with the photo ops? Well, it helps publicize the project. Remember that in the celebrity world, 1+1=3. Two celebrities dating each other attract more attention than two individual celebrities alone. More attention = more publicity. More publicity = more money.

But it’s all over. The flame of passion has died. Public appearances notwithstanding, this young celebrity couple is done.

The truth is that he signed up for a relationship with a famous, All-American kind of girl, and she turned into an hyper-sexual urban wannabe. Not exactly wifey material.

The announcement will probably be made on a Friday within the next eight weeks, and will be vague and friendly (“Too busy to give our relationship the attention it deserves. We remain the best of friends, etc.”).

It’s not a total loss. Dating her gave him a big boost up in the celebrity world. Dating him made her more interesting and relevant. Now he can go on to a serious acting career, and she can go on to being a grown-up performer. Everybody wins!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    OUT: She’s A Prisoner Of Her Life

Which hip-hop diva feels like a prisoner of her life, her schedule, and the controlling mob of business people who tell her what to do at all times?

Latest Blind Gossip one. Any guesses?:

Blind Gossip It’s All Over But The Announcement.

They are not getting married. They are not planning a wedding. They are not engaged. In fact, they are not even dating anymore!

Why even bother with the photo ops? Well, it helps publicize the project. Remember that in the celebrity world, 1+1=3. Two celebrities dating each other attract more attention than two individual celebrities alone. More attention = more publicity. More publicity = more money.

But it’s all over. The flame of passion has died. Public appearances notwithstanding, this young celebrity couple is done.

The truth is that he signed up for a relationship with a famous, All-American kind of girl, and she turned into an hyper-sexual urban wannabe. Not exactly wifey material.

The announcement will probably be made on a Friday within the next eight weeks, and will be vague and friendly (“Too busy to give our relationship the attention it deserves. We remain the best of friends, etc.”).

It’s not a total loss. Dating her gave him a big boost up in the celebrity world. Dating him made her more interesting and relevant. Now he can go on to a serious acting career, and she can go on to being a grown-up performer. Everybody wins!

The first one is obs the Carnival Queen and the second is Destiny Montana.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    One.
    GOOP, Like A Virgin and Only Girl In the World?????

I'd say Crazy in Love instead of Only Girl, especially seeing as Like a Virgin and Crazy in Love have gotten closer recently.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,201
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Out:

Which Oscar winner - who's feuding with a music diva - is also disliked by another singing star? After spending a extended amount of time with the trophy holder, she finds her such a trip that she never wants to see again.

I totally disagree with everyone. I thought this was Katniss, Hanna Montana and I Knew You Were Trouble.

"Trip" being the clue because that's what she did when she got her Oscar. Hanna would know Katniss because her on again/off again boyfriend is her co-star in that movie franchise.
  • marcina bolanmarcina bolan Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This actor was almost A list about a decade ago. He is still everywhere. Does lots of things. Great name recognition. Great face recognition, but does get confused with one other actor who looks a lot like him. Married to a gorgeous actress. Gorgeous. Anyway, our actor was on a plane and was recognized by his seatmate. The actor was ordering clothes from an online catalog and said they were for his wife. Last time i checked his wife was about a size zero, and didn't have size 11 feet. I guess it's true that our actor loves women's clothes. Kind of makes his actress wife a little more hot knowing she has been married so long to the actor even though he has this kink. This will be revealed.

Zoolander? I always confuse him with Mr Deeds lol x
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoolander? I always confuse him with Mr Deeds lol x

Zoolander is definitely A-list I would have thought. He's quite a small man so I doubt he'd have size 11 feet! (maybe I'm being getting over-obsessed with the detail there).
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any ideas who the married "prem ace" being blackmailed to the tune of 100k over sexting is?
    Apparently he plays for a top club and represented his country in international football. He first got in contact via twitter when she pestered him for tickets.

For me this screams the footballer who loves the number 5. The second footballer I have no clue.
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally disagree with everyone. I thought this was Katniss, Hanna Montana and I Knew You Were Trouble.

"Trip" being the clue because that's what she did when she got her Oscar. Hanna would know Katniss because her on again/off again boyfriend is her co-star in that movie franchise.

This is who I thought it was too, there were lots of stories about those 2 feuding a while back so it would make sense.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Zoolander is definitely A-list I would have thought. He's quite a small man so I doubt he'd have size 11 feet! (maybe I'm being getting over-obsessed with the detail there).

Worth remembering size 11 in America equates to size 9 in the UK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Any ideas who the married "prem ace" being blackmailed to the tune of 100k over sexting is?
    Apparently he plays for a top club and represented his country in international football. He first got in contact via twitter when she pestered him for tickets.

For me this screams the footballer who loves the number 5. The second footballer I have no clue.

Possibly..although my initial thought was the Liverpudlian with the blonde wife.
This discussion has been closed.