Options

Who was the mummy at the bottom of the stairs?

2»

Comments

• Options
    tracyannedaytracyanneday Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks peeve! Sterling work!!
  • Options
    Bonnie96Bonnie96 Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    At one point she/he started following someone up the stairs and I thought she/he was going to creep up on Tess before revealing her/himself (:o) but mostly she/he just turned and sloped off like 'Norah/Norman No Mates'

Claudia/Ian?

Bet it was Zoe!
  • Options
    DeltaBluesDeltaBlues Posts: 4,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will have been some junior member of the production team, runner etc. Surely no one with the profile of Zoe, Claudia, Ian etc is going to be happy to stand anonymously wrapped in bandages without a big "reveal" on the night.

We might find out on ITT this week.
  • Options
    Gaz112Gaz112 Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    peeve wrote: »
    My bet is that he was one of the 'audience support team', his job being taken this week by the hastily recruited stand-in guy who stood at the end of the corridor organising the departing audience into queues by shouting: 'queue for your mobile phone to my RIGHT, and queue for your coats to my LEFT', leaving 500 people looking at him and muttering to themselves, 'okay, so his right is my left and my left is his right - which queue do I need to pick up my fold-up stool?''.

I was there too - I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    It was Anton

That's who I thought it was. :cool: Poor Anton got knocked out the competition far too soon.
  • Options
    jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    Not Anton - he appeared with one of the couples - was it Danni & Vincent(?) - dressed as a ghost, and couldn't have got into the 'mummy' bandages quick enough to be at the foot of the stairs by the time the judges finished talking.

Ah, but he could have - all with the help of Michael's "quick-change" sack!!!:D:D:D
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Imhotep ☥
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Imhotep ☥

If was him, he didn't need the bandages. :D

http://www.crankycritic.com/qa/pf_articles/mummy/imhotep1.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    It was the ghost of Strictly Past coming to haunt the producers for crimes against the viewing public.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ann Widdicombe
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    That's who I thought it was. :cool: Poor Anton got knocked out the competition far too soon.

I know, Anton should still be there.