Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought she looked cheap and tarty tbh.
    Mutton springs to mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's Ofton had them like that even when jhon was alive!
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »

Oh she's been bra shopping in Leeds since then. Good for her ;)
  • Options
    FrankieSFrankieS Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    What a most enjoyable 42 seconds.
  • Options
    laineythenomadlaineythenomad Posts: 3,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how it's the women on here that are calling her a tart. So much for sisterhood. As a female I say good luck to her. If you've got it, flaunt it!
  • Options
    dequeendequeen Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not bothered about her showing what's she got. If she feels like it then so be it.

My biggest problem is that TPTB seem to have losted their minds and decided that she and Cain are to happen once again after everything that happened the last time.
    It just make Moira looks heartless that she would start back up with the man that ending up in one way or other ultimately cause the death of her husband.
    John will be spinning in his grave seeing his wife go back to the man that destroyed their marriage with such glee. (And yes I know it takes two to tango, so I do equally blame her as well).
    How is her son Adam going to react when he discovers it?!

I'll lose all respect for the character if she does end up back with Cain.
    I don't bloody care about the suppose fiery chemistry between them.
    I ain't bloody interested in seeing them together EVER again.

Gorgeous John died saving his wife and this is how she repays him :cry: :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    dequeen wrote: »
    Not bothered about her showing what's she got. If she feels like it then so be it.

My biggest problem is that TPTB seem to have losted their minds and decided that she and Cain are to happen once again after everything that happened the last time.
    It just make Moira looks heartless that she would start back up with the man that ending up in one way or other ultimately cause the death of the husband.
    John will be spinning in his grave seeing his wife go back to the man that destroyed their marriage with such glee. (And yes I know it takes two to tango, so I do equally blame her as well).
    How is her son Adam going to react when he discovers it?!

I'll lost all respect for the character if she does end up back with Cain.
    I don't bloody care about the suppose fiery chemistry between them.
    I ain't bloody interested in seeing them together EVER again.

Gorgeous John died saving his wife and this is how she repays him :cry: :mad:

I completely agree with this post. Everytime I see people mention the chemistry between the two characters I despair. First of all chemistry is subjective and secondly, stuff chemistry when (in light of everything that has happened) the pairing is as tacky as this one.

BIB - He was cremated so he's more likely rolling in the wind
  • Options
    dequeendequeen Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pilot101 wrote: »
    I completely agree with this post. Everytime I see people mention the chemistry between the two characters I despair. First of all chemistry is subjective and secondly, stuff chemistry when (in light of everything that has happened) the pairing is as tacky as this one.

BIB - He was cremated so he's more likely rolling in the wind

Thanks for that :)

I forgot about the cremation :o
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with your post, dequeen.

I reckon that Cain will just dump Moira, anyhow, in order to hook up with his cousin, Charity. Probably once she has found out about Jai and Rachel.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Totally agree with your post, dequeen.

I reckon that Cain will just dump Moira, anyhow, in order to hook up with his cousin, Charity. Probably once she has found out about Jai and Rachel.

Oooooh - I do hope so.

By the way, I thought Moira looked good, but totally out of place dressed like that for a night in the Woolpack!
  • Options
    Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldnt take me eyes off them either, and im a straight female!

Really. How do yours compare.
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I suppose she's used to wearing less on screen considering she did a sex scene in something a while ago...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrebleKing wrote: »

What would Amos and Henry think if she walked into the woolpack dressed liked that when they were around. Or imagine Donald Hinton's Sunday sermon. might be all about women causing temptation and the need to cover up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »

As randy as Bob is, I am amazed that he has never made a move on her. It must be nearly rusted off him now its so long since he had a woman. He nearly always had one since he came into the show.
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldnt take me eyes off them either, and im a straight female!

Same here :o