American Horror Story: Season 3 details *Spoilers* (US Pace)

Comments

• 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    I like Jessica Lange but I think the show can cope without her.

Yup. There is such a wealth of talent available to the show, it will give others the chance to shine.
  • Andy_BaldwinAndy_Baldwin Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I'm glad Jessica Lange is leaving. Sorry but there is some stunning talent going to waste this season in favour of Fiona trying to find something to make her younger. Lily Rabe and Frances Conroy are criminally underused.

Well it looks like they will be gettin used a lot more in the upcoming episodes THANK GOD
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2FS wrote: »
    Yup. There is such a wealth of talent available to the show, it will give others the chance to shine.

Absolutely. The production team panders to her too much and Jessica is not a Joan Collins big headed type. She's a pretty down to earth actress compared to the rest of Hollywood
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    How many seasons do you think the show can run for?

I'm thinking six like Nip/Tuck did.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I'd say around 6.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Six sounds about right
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant believe how amazing Angela Basset looks she is 55 and doesn't have one wrinkle
    that closeup of her in the latest episode at the end the woman only looks in her 30's
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found the necrophilia threesome icky :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm failing to see the bad side here, given what we know about LaLaurie.

it was almost 200 years ago D: and she feels bad about it idk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know how to feel about the delphine spoiler though (if it is even true)
    being decapitated but remaining alive due to the curse :/ if it is true i hope she doesn't remain as just a head for long lol

it would be amazing (even though its never gonna happen) if the sacred taking ritual actually drains the power from the current supreme and transfers it into another person and for some bizarre reason that person is delphine

can you imagine her as supreme :D
    Forum Member
    deetsan wrote: »
    it was almost 200 years ago D: and she feels bad about it idk

I still don't buy it.

People like Delphine just don't change overnight. Or at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i do think there is still something fishy about her because if it was the time in the box that made her repent why did she behave towards queenie the way she did after being let out :sleep:

she looked so cute in her little tiger jumper though :cry:
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't buy it.

People like Delphine just don't change overnight. Or at all.

Look how she treated her own daughters? She's an obvious psychopath, who only picked on slaves because she knew that she could get away with it. Although, I think the Angela Bassett character's a complete nut-job too. It will be interesting to see how all this pans out.
    oathy wrote: »
    I cant believe how amazing Angela Basset looks she is 55 and doesn't have one wrinkle
    that closeup of her in the latest episode at the end the woman only looks in her 30's

I think that black people do tend to age better. Probably because they're sun protected. The sun is a big factor with regards to ageing.
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....x2 weeks..:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr muggles wrote: »
    ....x2 weeks..:cry:

:cry::cry::cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's back on Dec 4th... on Wednesday.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looked so cute in her little tiger jumper though :cry:

"She just called her a N*gger!!!!! but that jumper... d'awww"

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think even hitler would look cute in one of those jumpers
  • sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    Happy AHS Day! I can't wait yay! Not bothered about Frances Conroy or Lily Rabe, or Sarah Paulson - she's so whiny in every guise they give her.
    Loving Jessica Lange & Danny Huston's pairing excited to see where it goes.
    Also loving the young characters. Dont see why Zoe had to off Spalding though it was a bit of a senseless killing. Especially since his tongue was still enchanted and he could have betrayed Fiona to the council.
    Forum Member
    Not the greatest episode but it had it's moment though.

I liked the women all banding together though it did seem like it didn't take too much for Fiona to gain the upper hand again.

Is Misty really the Supreme or another misdirection again? I am wishing this would be answered now.

Nan seemed pissed about the idea of no-one considering the possibility of her being the Supreme though.

Liked Fiona's scenes with Misty/Cordelia and the nightmare ones with Spalding, Madison and Myrtle.

Don't care about this whole Madison/Kyle/Zoe triangle though.

Queenie defected pretty quickly as well.

Great scenes with LaLaurie and Marie in this one too.

Luke really didn't have a great time this episode. I'm glad his lunatic of a mother died though, 7/10
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thought last nights episode was a bit meh :/ and it looked amazing in the promo

next weeks looks amazing too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8XFxaNnGLY

i cackled @ 'you couldn't get two that matched?' :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke really didn't have a great time this episode. I'm glad his lunatic of a mother died though, 7/10

yeah what was she even doing to him? :/

shoving some sort of cleaning fluid up his butthole just no

i do hope he survives

and gasp/omg @ delphine it looks like she was just pretending all along and still is a racist evil cow

i think she was probably just being nice to queenie so she would have the protection of the coven
    Forum Member
    People like LaLaurie don't change, so it's actually a good thing this episode reminded us how much of a racist she really is.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah what was she even doing to him? :/

shoving some sort of cleaning fluid up his butthole just no

i do hope he survives

and gasp/omg @ delphine it looks like she was just pretending all along and still is a racist evil cow

i think she was probably just being nice to queenie so she would have the protection of the coven

I wonder if Luke's some sort of witch too. Maybe, it skipped a generation and missed his mother. Shades of the book Carrie, but concerning witchcraft instead of telekinesis.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Luke's some sort of witch too. Maybe, it skipped a generation and missed his mother. Shades of the book Carrie, but concerning witchcraft instead of telekinesis.

yeah a lot of people on imdb are speculating that luke might actually be the new supreme and its an interesting theory

joan/luke are witches but joan sees witchcraft as evil so she becomes a religious nutter to try and remain as close to god as possible

it sort of makes sense because it would explain why she is so keen to keep luke away from the witches of the coven (she doesn't want him to be around them in case he realizes that he is a witch because i think she has sort of brainwashed him all of his life)

i still hope that delphine somehow becomes the supreme though now that we know she never did change and is still and evil bitch

so yeah i want her to become the supreme and take over the world or something that would be epic