Options

Revolting things people do that turn your guts

36_Chambers36_Chambers Posts: 944
Forum Member
✭✭
Ive saw to incidents today that almost made me puke which inspired this thread.

But I will throw a few more in the mix that turn my guts

Fully grown man today was picking his nose in traffic and eating the bogey. I eyeballed him hard and looked at him in disgust he looked shocked I caught red handed LOL! :eek:

Big/Obese girls on nights out dressed in revealing clothing, is there anything worse? looks like theyre baking bread in there clothes. these girls need to have a serious word with themselves. Although I do admire there confidence.

Children being allowed to handle food, You go to a house party etc and the host thinks its ok to allow a dirty little kid to prep and handle the food. kids shouldnt be allowed to do that IMO.

People with bad skin / ache serving food, I wouldnt feel comfy eating food when someone like that is serving on the counter and I feel the management shouldnt allow it, Thats pretty shallow of me I know but its how I feel and im sure im not alone with this one.

Your turn, GO!

Comments

• Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who spit in the street.

The only thing that's worse is people who do that horrible phlegmy hawking thing, and THEN spit in the street.

I think I'll vomit on the next person who does it near me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    People who talk with their mouth full of food :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who pass judgement on people (particularly entire groups of people) for no reason other than to discriminate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    solarflare wrote: »

The only thing that's worse is people who do that horrible phlegmy hawking thing, and THEN spit in the street.

i agree, or when they put one finger on the nose and shoot snot out the nose :eek:

Why why???
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When im crammed on the tube and i can feel peoples breath on my neck, makes me cringe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    People who pass judgement on people (particularly entire groups of people) for no reason other than to discriminate.

Typical DS reply.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical DS reply.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even seeing a cold greenie on the pavement is stomach-churning.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who hawk and spit in public. Disgusting. USE A TISSUE, FFS!

People who eat their meals at top speed with food in their cheeks like a hamster harbouring nuts. That's why I can't watch speed food contests. :o

People who talk with their mouths full of food.

Men who rub their nether regions and sniff their fingers. Why? Why would you do this in front of people?

People who squeeze their yellow spots. There was a comedy film with a scene of a teenager squeezing a big yellow spot and it splats against a mirror. I actually retched during this scene. :o 'Kevin and Something Go to Ibiza', I think? Edit: Kevin & Perry Go Large
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and when i see a drunk guy smearing his donner kebab all over his chops, gross!
  • Options
    NonaNona Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said. :)
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    When people lick their fingers and touch me...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    When people lick their fingers and touch me...

You what? :confused::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nona wrote: »
    Well said. :)

kind of the idea of the thread.
  • Options
    tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member

i agree
  • Options
    NonaNona Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kind of the idea of the thread.

I had noticed, it seems to be the idea of every thread you start. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smokers who just toss their **** end on the floor. Find a bin will you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nona wrote: »
    I had noticed, it seems to be the idea of every thread you start. :rolleyes:

Let me guess you find nothing revolting at all, other than threads that you slighty find offensive
  • Options
    bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    People who hawk and spit in public. Disgusting. USE A TISSUE, FFS!

I'm tempted to ask what "hawk" is but on reflection I'm probably better off not knowing.:p
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    People who vote Conservative.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big/Obese girls on nights out dressed in revealing clothing, is there anything worse? looks like theyre baking bread in there clothes. these girls need to have a serious word with themselves. Although I do admire there confidence.
    Few people put on revealing clothing to bake bread. An apron perhaps.
    Children being allowed to handle food, You go to a house party etc and the host thinks its ok to allow a dirty little kid to prep and handle the food. kids shouldnt be allowed to do that IMO.
    Children are not intrinsically dirty. I think it is charming if they learn to prepare and cook food. And imo anyone who has never eaten a digestive biscuit iced with wobbly blue icing must be a grouch.
    People with bad skin / ache serving food, I wouldnt feel comfy eating food when someone like that is serving on the counter and I feel the management shouldnt allow it, Thats pretty shallow of me I know but its how I feel and im sure im not alone with this one.
    Acne is neither catching nor in contact with the food, unless you are eating at very odd places.

I agree with those who say that the harsh, meddlesome judgments on other people who are doing nothing wrong is far worse than the examples given. Stomach turning.
  • Options
    darkislanddarkisland Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People who vomit on street spitters.. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Few people put on revealing clothing to bake bread. An apron perhaps.

Children are not intrinsically dirty. I think it is charming if they learn to prepare and cook food. And imo anyone who has never eaten a digestive biscuit iced with wobbly blue icing must be a grouch.

Acne is neither catching nor in contact with the food, unless you are eating at very odd places.

I agree with those who say that the harsh, meddlesome judgments on other people who are doing nothing wrong is far worse than the examples given. Stomach turning.

aprons? :yawn:

kids learning to cook is nice for their own family to eat, Not everybody wants a snot nose kid handling the sausage rolls. its gross.

How about you tell us what turns your guts rather than YOU judging me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

kids learning to cook is nice for their own family to eat, Not everybody wants a snot nose kid handling the sausage rolls. its gross.

How about you tell us what turns your guts rather than YOU judging me.

Well I do have fairly strong guts. The usual nose picking and spitting I guess are rather unpleasant.

Oh I know. Anyone who uses the expression "smash her back doors in." Really vile.
  • Options
    whatsername235whatsername235 Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    People who talk with their mouth full of food :eek:

This one's pretty bad, it's manners to not do it. Especially on the phone, a lot of my job's phone based and the amount of people who will call a company while eating is ridiculous. You can't even tell them it's disgusting either :mad: