Options

Easties - Liam last night, what a brat

KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I could not believe him whatsoever. If ever there was a case for spanking your child to discipline them, Liam is it

Comments

• Options
    modeyinkmodeyink Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being influenced by that gang of his, innit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liam is indeed a brat. Saying that I think it's both a result of the way he's been brought up and the gang he's now a part of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    He could have kept that last bit to himself. Bianca made a real effort for him yesterday (well she used cheap beans lol) She knew about him skipping school again but kept calm, can't all be down to the influence of his friends though, his family have been through alot over the years and now he's showing signs of trouble!
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was cracking up when he was like "I probably earn more than you anyway!"
  • Options
    .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When beans are cooked like that you cant tell the difference between cheap beans or the top brand.

Ungrateful git.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bring back Ricky so he can give him a good talking too!
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't blame Bianca, if that was my son I'd have thumped him one too
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liam was essentially driving a heart DEEPAH and DEEPAH into his mum's heart with each comment
  • Options
    computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bergy87 wrote: »
    He could have kept that last bit to himself. Bianca made a real effort for him yesterday (well she used cheap beans lol) She knew about him skipping school again but kept calm, can't all be down to the influence of his friends though, his family have been through alot over the years and now he's showing signs of trouble!

I think it's been coming on for a while. Tiffany and Liam have always got on rather well with Bianca but both seem to be slowly starting to turn on her.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    I Dont Blame him, there must be deep resent for bianca after everything shes done and its begining to come out
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    It seemed completely out of character though, he seemed to be sorry for doing it and then out of nowhere he comes up with that...also since when was Bianca in prison half his life?
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

:D:D
    very funny, Loved his scenes with Dereks stolen gear, looking foreword to the gang storyline,
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

Agreed :D. I was chuckling throughout that scene including the bit when he threw the £10 note at Bianca :o:D.

Liam's imitation of a wannabe street gangster is amusing though. "You DISSIN' MA MUM?!" :D it's the way that he said it that I found funny.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enigma4eva wrote: »
    It seemed completely out of character though, he seemed to be sorry for doing it and then out of nowhere he comes up with that...also since when was Bianca in prison half his life?

I think he was simply exaggerating there to make his point.

I was of the same view but it makes sense- once very well behaved and friendless, it seems that he has tried to become more popular by joining a gang and they have been a bad influence on him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    her whole kids are brats
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    While Liam was being disrespectful to his mum, he does have a hell of a lot of reasons to act out. Bianca is a terrible mother; she may love her kids, but she never truly puts them first. Granted, she tries, but her selfish nature always wins out.

Besides her being loud, rude and augmentative, Liam never asked Bianca to attack a man and wind up in jail; he never asked for her get indebted to loan sharks, steal, and end up back in jail; he never wanted her to banish Ricky; he's been raised by his grandmother half the time, and he's had random men pop in and out, not to mention they were once so poor, he was sleeping in a bus shelter.

All of his family are either useless or dead. The only person to take an active interest in him was dodgy Derek! His great uncles and cousins don't bother with him, so all he knows is shouting, poverty, and criminality. Liam's life sucks, and it has sucked for a very long time.

I'd love to see a scene or two between Liam and Jay, as Jay has been where Liam is, and he knows where that life can lead.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_abbott wrote: »
    bring back Ricky so he can give him a good talking too!

What a great meeting of minds that would be:D
  • Options
    darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good to see Liam get a storyline
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Agreed :D. I was chuckling throughout that scene including the bit when he threw the £10 note at Bianca :o:D.

Liam's imitation of a wannabe street gangster is amusing though. "You DISSIN' MA MUM?!" :D it's the way that he said it that I found funny.

Liam acts G waayyy more better than this :D:D
    heck Liam is even more beliveble than Jordan,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAvkoOYAkY
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »

Lmao, completely forgot that scene :D:D. Hilarious. It was painful watching Old Ben act "gangster" :eek:. Thanks :D.
    Yeah I agree, Liam isn't that bad :p.
  • Options
    computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cringeworthy stuff from the old Ben. I can see why people found it so unrealistic when he became such a badass when he transformed into the new Ben :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cringeworthy stuff from the old Ben. I can see why people found it so unrealistic when he became such a badass when he transformed into the new Ben :D

Could you imagine old Ben punching Philth in the face? I think he'd struggle to even reach Phil's face. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »

LMAO :D:D

That's the funniest EE scene ever :D

Can't believe I forgot about that!
  • Options
    Julie_SmithJulie_Smith Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    knew he was going downhill when he asked ray if he was "dissing" his mum
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Could you imagine old Ben punching Philth in the face? I think he'd struggle to even reach Phil's face. :D:D

Could you imagine old Ben hitting Hev with the photo frame?
    I'd think he'd struggle to even pick it up, and even if he did, it would of felt like she got tapped by a chick feather :D:D
    Joshua was the best Ben I think!