Options

Corrie Karl murders sunita episode

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
Forum Member
So what did everyone think of Karl killing sunita ?

Comments

• Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked
  • Options
    JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    Incredulous with rage.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Far fetched.
  • Options
    agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did predict Karl would probably unplug something (the spoilers were all very vague for tonight's episode) but now he has, it's really set the cat among the pigeons, quite literally. The Prices have a wolf in the fold.

It's a shame Sunita returned as a Grade A cow, as it's robbed her exit of some empathy - she was hideous to Amber (after previously getting on with her well) and behaved like a spiteful teenager during her affair, but I do love Shobna Gulati and it'll be nice to see her in something else soon.
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Argh f***!!!!!!!! Note to self: don't come on here when you haven't watched the episode yet! So annoyed with myself now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Hate Karl so much for killing her!
  • Options
    bearbum72bearbum72 Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i knew he was gonna do it, but seeing it was strange. there's no way he can get away with all this...but then i have info on far future ep.s so know its gonna drag on for months....oooh how i wanna spill some beans....oooh.
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would haven sunitas word over his even if she did wake up
  • Options
    bearbum72bearbum72 Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    summer_ste wrote: »
    Argh f***!!!!!!!! Note to self: don't come on here when you haven't watched the episode yet! So annoyed with myself now!

NOOOOO! U MUPPET!
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart Blackburn will love playing with this character. He has an interest for serial killers.
  • Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    summer_ste wrote: »

I do it all the time. should know better
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bearbum72 wrote: »
    i knew he was gonna do it, but seeing it was strange. there's no way he can get away with all this...but then i have info on far future ep.s so know its gonna drag on for months....oooh how i wanna spill some beans....oooh.

I hate it when they drag story lines on for months, I'm so impatient I want him caught now. :D
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    sheluvsyou wrote: »
    So what did everyone think of Karl killing sunita ?

I think the sooner this storyline finishes the better. It is spoiling Corrie in my opinion!
  • Options
    agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it when they drag story lines on for months, I'm so impatient I want him caught now. :D
    I think Stella & Karl get married before it's revealed :eek: so sit tight!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stuart Blackburn will love playing with this character. He has an interest for serial killers.

Yes like in Emmerdale with Cameron. Thats another SL that needs to end!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Did he actually kill her? I looked up to see him leaving her room, but didn't see what he did.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next week Karl tells Stella that it's his fault, but she mistakes his confession for guilt over the affair.
    The chance to quickly wrap up the s/l gone.
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how was he so sure that the police would have belived sunita
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I did predict Karl would probably unplug something (the spoilers were all very vague for tonight's episode) but now he has, it's really set the cat among the pigeons, quite literally. The Prices have a wolf in the fold.

It's a shame Sunita returned as a Grade A cow, as it's robbed her exit of some empathy - she was hideous to Amber (after previously getting on with her well) and behaved like a spiteful teenager during her affair, but I do love Shobna Gulati and it'll be nice to see her in something else soon.

She is on Loose Women actually as a presenter
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    Next week Karl tells Stella that it's his fault, but she mistakes his confession for guilt over the affair.
    The chance to quickly wrap up the s/l gone.

dammit :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did he actually kill her? I looked up to see him leaving her room, but didn't see what he did.

He takes off her breathing apparatus
  • Options
    kaylz23kaylz23 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I thought Karl was showing some remorse over starting the fire and for the outcome...now he's blatantly went in and killed her in cold blood!!!

I'm truly shocked, even if they find out he started the fire, how would they ever find out what he's just done :(
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was shocked I never read the spoilers and even though i knew she was going to die i just assumed it would be from her injuries sustained in the fire. I had no idea Karl was going to murder her properly.

I never had him down as a cold blooded killer. I put the fire down as just being the actions of a stupid selfish man out to cause trouble for his ex-girlfriend's new partner.
  • Options
    J_PeasmouldJ_Peasmould Posts: 715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    Far fetched.

So true! Sure that a member of staff would have been with her at all times until she came too!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he's caught by evidence and good detective work. I don't like when they confess to their crimes, feel cheated when they do.