Options

How to get Evil ??

DallyDally Posts: 468
Forum Member
Here are some (admittedly) unpleasant ideas for evil BB. Anyone else got some for sharing ?

1. Give them a HUGE supply of lager on tap as some kind of reward. We can then enjoy watching as to who susses first that it's alcohol free, plus enjoy their reactions when they realise. And would Jeremy would stick to his one and then bed ? Would Caprice claim she better stop as her facade is starting to fall. How mad would Bez get ?

2. Make Lisa (although it will appear a random choice) leader or something again. She was starting to get a reaction as Queen! Ideally something really nasty the other housemates have to do but that she is not allowed to help with (if indeed she would anyway;) ) I think sparks might fly ...

3. Ask them to prepare a special meal for a "dinner guest". Pump in Rachel Stevens songs or more subtle hints that RS is going to join them to perform a a song. Should get Jeremy in a stop and threatening to leave ... Obviously in the end the classy dinner guest could be Jade (or preferably Jeff !!).

4. Set Bez a mini task and show him lots of bottles of vodka that are the prize. Make the task one of the buzzer on wire things (he has to get a loop of metal along a long wiggly piece of wire without it touching the sides and buzzing). How long would he stick with it d'ya reckon ?

Am I too evil and should I be berated, or are my ideas tame compared to yours ?

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    Dally wrote:
    should I be berated, or are my ideas tame compared to yours ?

or indeed ignored ? :confused:
  • Options
    TrashcanTrashcan Posts: 2,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This whole 'evil' tag is just a load of old bull.. They almost had it right when they showed caprice the footage of John talking about her in the DR.. but as usual they got scared and didn't try it again.. instead they gave them a rejuvination task which was the complete opposite to evil and deadly boring to the viewer..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tell them that they have to perform a play for John and Jackie. J&J would then choose the winner based on their "performance". :D
  • Options
    Bella TrixBella Trix Posts: 7,278
    Forum Member
    You are evil :p:D

#4 especially. Just because I can picture his frustration :eek:

I like #3, but then I'd just like to see Jeremy squirm as much as possible.

They should get the plasma screen back & show them all the nominations they've just done.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pity there isn't an evil one aimed at Caprice (although No 1 does of sorts I suppose), but nice ideas anyway :) Personally I am a fan of No 3 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Doc Shmok wrote:
    a play for John and Jackie. . :D

Tee hee. Give them some HORRIBLE task and tell them the loser will be sent into the secret tiny bedsit where John and Jackie and waiting !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cherry o wrote:
    Pity there isn't an evil one aimed at Caprice :D

The only thing I could of think of for Caprice was to show them some footage of themselves. Caprice will only have eyes for herself on screen, so super impose some blemish on her back / bum and see how long before she goes checks it out. Only a half baked idea so far ... Or tell Carpice she has to work out some complicated puzzle else she will get moved intot he secret bedist along with John adn Jackie .... Yep, I'm struggling with Caprice ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dally wrote:
    The only thing I could of think of for Caprice was to show them some footage of themselves. Caprice will only have eyes for herself on screen, so super impose some blemish on her back / bum and see how long before she goes checks it out. Only a half baked idea so far ... Or tell Carpice she has to work out some complicated puzzle else she will get moved intot he secret bedist along with John adn Jackie .... Yep, I'm struggling with Caprice ...
    Dally, having seen what Jeremy and Bridgette said about her in their nominations, I think showing her them would do the trick :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why not bb gets clips of what i.e jackie/ john have said in the dairy room and what said when got out about hm's and play that to them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    You are evil :p:D

#4 especially. Just because I can picture his frustration :eek:

I like #3, but then I'd just like to see Jeremy squirm as much as possible.

They should get the plasma screen back & show them all the nominations they've just done.

Brilliant idea, bet they wouldn't do it though, I'm going to pray that bb read this post, you are very evil unlike cbb, maybe they should give you a job.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dally wrote:
    Yep, I'm struggling with Caprice ...

Tell her Jordan opened a new more successful lingerie range.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother has never been evil. Those ideas are pretty good.

The closest they got, as someone has said further up the thread, was Caprice's task when she heard about John. That, and Jackie, but that was just sick, not evil.

Most evil, though.... the bedsit in BB5. I know! What a great idea! Get the most unstable one in there to watch people slagging her off, send the two girls back in the middle of a boozy party, and stir.... oops.
  • Options
    DillholeMcGintyDillholeMcGinty Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Dally wrote:
    Here are some (admittedly) unpleasant ideas for evil BB. Anyone else got some for sharing ?

1. Give them a HUGE supply of lager on tap as some kind of reward. We can then enjoy watching as to who susses first that it's alcohol free
    Kenzie would still probably get drunk and start gangsta talking

Awsome ideas by the way, you should work for the production company.

However, with your creativity and imagination, you're probably over qualified for Endemol :)