Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 7)

1182183184185186188»

Comments

• casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^I meant, what are they going to do with all the cutesy hat/flower/boombox/bowtie logo stuff with those bright colors when its completely gone on the new artwork? They even changed up the logotype in the colored rectangle and their heart logo. Everything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I see now. I guess they really wanted to get rid of the young look then? Hmmmm, I guess they will keep the old merch still available and they can bring one thing new out and incorporate the individual logos to their new branding?? But the logos will be in a different style and much cooler lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted some nice fridge magnets in their individual logos too. Guess I'll never get that now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    They will have to come out with a completely new line of merch. Their logos and colors dont suit the new image at all. Which means, a lot of unsold merch.

I was just thinking about this when I saw Jade's makeup tutorial video on Tumblr. It was about their Collection makeup line, and on those products they still use the old logo, maybe they're gonna keep their old logo for their merchandise?

I'm still gutted they've got rid of the individual icons though, I don't think those looked childish at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jameela Jamil ‏@jameelajamil 14 Nov
    Whoever put Katie Hopkins on this morning deserves a raise. The woman is hitler with tits. Titler if you will. But she's bloody witty. Bravo

Everybody hates her, but she's just playing a villain fabulously. She knows what she's doing. And every time you get mad, she wins. Clever.

I have just been told that she laid into Jesy from Little Mix about her weight. And now I am furious. I retract my admiration substantially.

Jesy is a goddess.

This sort of reminds me of "At least Mussolini made the trains run on time"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fun Fact: The Move video has 9,219,645 views. That averages to 400k views/day. The rate is very steady.

If they ever do a killer video for Salute I bet it could go even higher.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim_A wrote: »
    BTW has anybody seen this. Wings orchestral version :D It's so weird seeing older women singing the lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4d_Ptlm8Ns

That arrangement is terrible. :D The two songs are not only not integrated but are fighting each other. He did a much much better arrangement for Anvil/WMYB:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfmfIeKMfKc

But this is still the ultimate pop opera: ;)
    http://youtu.be/vOnRzptd7s8?t=6m33s
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    new peck for move in Australia at 26
  • JB92JB92 Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davem1234 wrote: »
    new peck for move in Australia at 26

I know move hasn't charted highly over there, but it's been consistently charting between 25 and high 30s for the past couple of weeks. It could be a decent seller over there in the long run.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.