Three 4G Rollout | Free 4G for ALL!

Comments

• daleski75daleski75 Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing tweets that people are getting 4G in Northampton and I have yet to see it in the town centre (My iPhone 5S stuck to 3G no matter what I tried) and the only place I saw it was near my home but it looks like they have switched off 4G there.
  • jaffboy151jaffboy151 Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    enapace wrote: »
    Joking aside it actually looks like it is that way. As they have had 10 weeks and nothing has changed at all. Honestly looks like Vodafone will turn on in Stoke properly before Three do there is a lot of work going on there at moment.

Vodafone/O2 do seem to be doing a bit of work in Staffordshire /Shropshire, I've noticed a few of the old roof top triangle shaped masts have been removed along with some cabinets on some roadside pole masts vanishing where they must no longer be required, sod all sign of 3 or EE recently though, was hoping to have the old orange 2g masts updated and some 4g before the years out, I've given up on seeing any 800mhz roll out for a number of years yet, as another poster said it will be 2020 by the time they are nearly done, 3 don't want to wait too long as fast 3g will do in the short term but will soon look 2nd rate if 02,Vodafone & EE all have good 4g with a solid 2g backup for good call access, dodgy old orange masts in some areas with no data won't quite cut it then....
  • ard100ard100 Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Where I live suppose to have 4g by the end of the year but at the moment I get around 2-3mb dl in the day but at 2am I get 26mb dl , EE have 4g here and i get 16mb on that, I think 3 have bad network congestion here
  • dabotsonlinedabotsonline Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    jabbamk1 wrote: »
    The one plan still includes unlimited tethering on both the 1 month/12 month versions.
    simon69c wrote: »
    The tweet you received was incorrect.

New customers signing up to the One Plan (now only available as SIM only) still receive unlimited tethering and will continue to do so as long as they choose to remain on the tariff.

Existing customers on the One Plan (whether SIM only or if they had it with a phone from before the new tariffs were introduced) will keep unlimited tethering as long as they choose to remain on the tariff.

The only people to whom the 2GB tethering cap applies is for those who are on one of the new 24month handset plans with AYCE data (either who signed up recently or chose to switch to one mid contract, which Three have allowed people to do).

Thanks jabbamk1 and simon69c. Please let me know whether my technical descriptions below are correct:

I'm looking forward to seeing Three's plans for the rest of the year. First, let me concentrate on LTE-Advanced.

Here is a table that shows the UK spectrum holdings: http://www.prattfamily.demon.co.uk/mikep/frequency.htm
    Confusingly, the table uses the terms 'matched' and 'unmatched' rather than 'paired' and 'unpaired'. The former term refers to Frequency Division Duplexing (LTE bands 1 to 30), where different frequencies are used for the uplink and downlink channels, separated by a 'duplexing gap'. The latter refers to Time Division Duplexing (LTE bands 33 to 44), where the same frequency is used for both uplink and downlink.

For those who aren't aware, duplexing is a system that allows communication in opposite directions. Half-duplexing is where this cannot occur simultaneously: one end must delay its transmission until the other has finished transmission. An example would be a walkie-talkie. Full-duplexing is where this can occur simultaneously. An example would be a telephone call.

As I understand it, FDD is like a motorway. You have three lanes of traffic in one direction, then the central reservation, then three lanes in the other direction. The outermost lanes are used by buses, the middle lanes are used by regular cars and the innermost lanes are used by sports cars. However, in a desperate attempt to prove their green credentials before the forthcoming General Election, the Coalition Government rush through a law banning sports cars. The middle and innermost lanes can now both be used by regular cars, so the capacity for that type of vehicle has doubled.

TDD is half-duplex, and is like a swimming relay. You have six lanes with one team in each lane: two of the four members on one side of each lane, and the other two members on the other side. When the first member completes his leg from one end to the other, the second member at the other end can start her leg, and when she reaches the other side the third member can start her leg, and when she reaches the other end the final member can start his. However, just before the event, one of the teams suffers food poisoning and withdraws from the event. The winning team from the previous year, who have returned to defend their crown, are allowed to field their reserve team in the withdrawees' absence.)

Bands 3/7/20/30/38/40/42:
    Bands 1800 FDD/2600 FDD/800 FDD/2300 FDD/2600 TDD/2300 TDD/3400 TDD MHz:
    http://www.analysysmason.com/About-Us/News/Insight/UK-4G-auction-Mar2013/Spectrum-maps-for-UK-mobile-assignments/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-UTRA#Frequency_bands_and_channel_bandwidths

Towards the end of the year - I'm thinking the Galaxy Note 4 and 2014 Nexus - we should see phones including the Snapdragon 805 SoC paired (Qualcomm call the process 'fusion') with the fourth-generation LTE modem MDM9x35 at Cat 6 speeds (300Mbps DL / 50Mbps UL). (The updated TrafficSense document - http://support.three.co.uk/mobiledocs/Support/Signal_and_coverage/our_network/TrafficSense_facts_document.pdf - seems to indicate that the 50Mbps downlink limit is only applied between 3pm and midnight, or have I misunderstood? And is there an uplink limit?) When MDM9x35 is combined with the WTR3925 transceiver and all the RF360 front-end parts then we should see a single 'world phone' supporting 40 bands of FDD and TDD LTE ( http://anandtech.com/show/7531/qualcomm-announces-fourth-gen-cat-6-lte-modem-mdm9x35 ) and support for aggregating two inter-band non-contiguous 20MHz carriers across a single mode (FD-LTE, in the case of the UK at present). This should be good for Three's spectrum holdings of 15MHz paired in Band 3 (obtained from EE and already deployed) and 5MHz paired in Band 20 (still rumoured for deployment in Q2).

Even better, when Snapdragon 810 is released early next year ( http://anandtech.com/show/7925/qualcomms-snapdragon-808810-20nm-highend-64bit-socs-with-lte-category-67-support-in-2015 ), the addition of the WTR3905 transceiver to WTR3925 will enable the aggregation of a third 20MHz LTE channel and will be certified as Cat 7 (300Mbps DL / 100Mbps UL). This should be ideal for EE, given that they have 5MHz paired in Band 20, 45MHz paired in Band 3 (after divestment of 15MHz paired to Three, although only the middle 20MHz portion of the block is currently being used for LTE with the non-contiguous frequencies of 12.5MHz paired either side still being used for GSM - http://the-mobile-network.com/article/MTMx/How-EE-is-doubling-its-LTE-speeds.html ) and 35MHz paired in Band 7.

However, it seems as though it will not be until the release of Qualcomm's fifth-gen LTE modem that there will be carrier aggregation across both modes. There were a few demonstrations at MWC 2014 but I don't think there were any firm product announcements. This will be valuable for Vodafone given that they have 10MHz paired in Band 20, 20MHz paired in Band 7 and 25MHz unpaired in Band 38, and as a few people have remarked, Ofcom have announced that at some point in either 2015 or 2016 they will be auctioning 40MHz and 150MHz contiguous blocks of spectrum in the 2300MHz and 4300MHz frequency ranges respectively, and are most likely to be allocated as TDD bands 40 and 42 respectively ( http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/consultations/2.3-3.4-ghz/summary ).

Telefonica's TU Go was an interesting operator-led OTT VoIP offering in that it utilised the element they controlled - the cellular phone number - to provide a solution for users whereby their recipient would receive a call, irrespective of whether they'd installed the app or even owned a smartphone, and it would appear to come from the caller's cellular number. The length of each call would be deducted from the user's cellular minutes allowance. However, there were inflexibility issues that were of O2's making. Firstly, they disabled the app's use over a cellular connection, whether O2 (regular phone) or otherwise (for example, an Orange Wednesdays spare phone). The stated reason for this was so that the user would not be penalised twice: deducted from the minutes allowance and deducted from the data allowance. However, O2 could have avoided this by making the use of TU Go unmetered, i.e. not counting against the data allowance. Whilst the very fact that it was an OTT app meant that it could not be integrated with each phone's native dialler and had to be manually opened by the user, at least with this the user would have been able to develop a default behaviour whereby they opened it on each use and ignored their phone's native dialler. As well as two separate workflows, there was another problem where, whilst all the wi-fi connected devices had a centralised call and SMS list through the app, this was entirely distinct from those made over the cellular connection on the phone's native dialler and SMS app.

If Three's OTT VoIP solution had launched on time then they could have capitalised on this oversight. It could have launched with a big campaign - "your phone's native dialler and SMS are clunky" - with these being disabled on carrier-supplied Android handsets and with the VoIP solution pre-installed in its place. For customers buying iPhones, the sales assistant in store could have set up the phones by installing it, whilst explaining the improved flexibility. The phones could have been set to '4G only'. Yes, this would put pressure on Three to expand the breadth of the LTE coverage, but isn't that the purpose of an operator who shout about themselves as "built for the internet" at every available opportunity? It's true that by nature of VoLTE being handled by the operator there would be more robust QoE guarantees that those offered by a third-party OTT VoIP provider ( http://nsn.com/news-events/insight-newsletter/articles/volte-ing-over-ott-voice-by-leaps-and-bounds / http://blog.imgtec.com/hellosoft/volte-or-voip-over-lte-who-is-the-ultimate-winner ). It's true that by utilising SRVCC (Single Radio Voice Call Continuity), there is a graceful in-call handover from packet-switched phone calls to circuit-switched phone calls if the user moves out of an LTE coverage area. But if Three were to concentrate as hard as possible on being the fastest and most reliable 'dumb pipe' around with rock-solid LTE IP coverage, then the mere existence of VoLTE, let alone its delay in roll-out, would be moot. The ownership of the user's phone number would be the key element: deducting from a cellular minutes allowance even if calls were routed over IP would ensure that users would have to sign up for a tariff including voice minutes, which would reduce the likelihood of ARPU erosion through users signing up to a cheaper, data-only tariff instead.

However, even if Three were to launch their app this summer then it might still be too late even if TU Go didn't exist. What is key is Google Hangouts. On the iOS version, US users of the app who also have a Google Voice number can make and receive calls on said number for free within the US and Canada and for cheap internationally ( https://plus.google.com/u/0/wm/1/+AlexWiesen/posts/ZRyprW6H4a6 ). This functionality - and the other Google Voice features such as SMS and voicemail - is expected to be replicated on the Android version at Google I/O in June with the standalone Google Voice app becoming deprecated. From recent Android leaks, it seems that Google Dialer - which itself has a smart feature for identifying incoming calls from unknown numbers - will also be rolled into Hangouts and deprecate Android's 'People' app (and build upon the CardDAV integration of Google Contacts on iOS 7). Hangouts will then be a single, fully-integrated communications hub. Given how many years GV has been around, I assume that Google have made plans behind the scenes during this time to launch it internationally. Having had their proprietary voicemail implementations deprecated by the OTT IP HulloMail solution in the past few years, operators will now find themselves with an unnecessary cellular minutes and SMS offering. With the launch of the 2014 Nexus handset and Android version this autumn, it will be fair to assume that an automatic sign-up for a Google Voice number will happen during the initial handset set-up flow as is currently the case with Google+. There will also be the choice for the user to port in their number to Google Voice for $20, cancelling their operator tariff in the process. However, in the US it is rumoured that Google will have a solution for that: an MVNO tie-up with Verizon, which will presumably be data-only. With the 2014 Nexus presumably supporting all 40 LTE bands in the Qualcomm arrangement described above, I expect that Google will offer users the opportunity to add additional Google Voice numbers for each country in which they launch the service. When combined with the KnowRoaming sticker SIM, the 2014 Nexus could be the first truly global phone, with that functionality cascading down into Snapdragon 615 and sub-$100 Snapdragon 410-based handsets during 2015.

If large numbers of people were to adopt this approach then operators would be faced with ARPU dropping like a stone, as I hypothesised earlier, as a result of migration to data-only tariffs. However, EE could offset this by growing their subscriber base through churn from other networks: the fact that they have already trialled LTE-Advanced as a result of their vast spectrum holdings means that they would truly be able differentiate themselves with the kind of fast, reliable, widespread LTE IP coverage that would be necessary to underpin great QoE for Hangouts. Say, £15 p/m for a 20GB 1-month SIM-only contract, or £10 p/m for a 12-month with an LTE femtocell thrown in to provide an additional guarantee, with higher tariffs for larger data allowances.

Thoughts? Please correct me if I've made mistakes in the technical aspects.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Ookla Speedtest result - Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/805646105

Will try and send an image with 4g logo on later. Im from nn4 but got 4g at nn5. Did not notice it at my home. Maybe cause I was on wifi. Reformatted my phone early this wednesday morning and I was at NN5 on sunday. No 4g then
  • RAN ManRAN Man Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    OTT VOIP, of any flavour, isn't going to deliver the reliability that current voice services do in a mobile environment. That's the main restriction on people migrating en masse to data only tariffs. Things like jitter and packet loss don't affect data services too massively, but for a voice service they are key.

You can easily do this today if you really wanted to, having it integrated into the dialler isn't going to make any difference to using a standalone VOIP app, if you're not using the dialler.

Even VoLTE, which is, VOIP, with the network being aware it's VOIP, and hence trying to deliver a CS experience has issues currently with reliability. This is the main reason most operators haven't launched it. Figures I've seen put it as having 5 times more dropped calls than CS where currently tested. This will be resolved over time, but if I had to estimate an OTT VOIP equivalent drop call rate on a very good mobile data network, I'd have thought somewhere around the 10% mark might not be too far off.

There's also operator delivered Voice over WIFI to consider, which is non-3GPP access to the operators core network. This will also be dialler integrated.
  • qasdfdsaqqasdfdsaq Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However, EE could offset this by growing their subscriber base through churn from other networks: the fact that they have already trialled LTE-Advanced as a result of their vast spectrum holdings means that they would truly be able differentiate themselves with the kind of fast, reliable, widespread LTE IP coverage that would be necessary to underpin great QoE for Hangouts. Say, £15 p/m for a 20GB 1-month SIM-only contract, or £10 p/m for a 12-month with an LTE femtocell thrown in to provide an additional guarantee, with higher tariffs for larger data allowances.

EE currently have the highest churn and are also losing the most customers, mostly to other networks, despite having the earliest, widest, and fastest 4G deployment. Thus in general, it seems the public at large cares little about it. Businesses, yes, but on the consumer side it's certainly not enough to acquire and retain customers on a large scale. Hence, LTE-A wouldn't really be an all but academic differentiator.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonmorris wrote: »
    At home my best so far is 32Mbps, and also 31Mbps for uploading - which is awesome (given I have to put up with 0.7Mbps on ADSL for uploading).

On 3? That shouldn't be possible
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaffboy151 wrote: »
    Vodafone/O2 do seem to be doing a bit of work in Staffordshire /Shropshire, I've noticed a few of the old roof top triangle shaped masts have been removed along with some cabinets on some roadside pole masts vanishing where they must no longer be required, sod all sign of 3 or EE recently though, was hoping to have the old orange 2g masts updated and some 4g before the years out, I've given up on seeing any 800mhz roll out for a number of years yet, as another poster said it will be 2020 by the time they are nearly done, 3 don't want to wait too long as fast 3g will do in the short term but will soon look 2nd rate if 02,Vodafone & EE all have good 4g with a solid 2g backup for good call access, dodgy old orange masts in some areas with no data won't quite cut it then....

Triangle shaped masts on rooftops? Like this one?
  • jonmorrisjonmorris Posts: 21,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qasdfdsaq wrote: »
    On 3? That shouldn't be possible

I meant 13, not 31!
  • FlyinBrickFlyinBrick Posts: 1,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've ordered a Note 3 for tomorrow so i can join in the 4G revolution :)
  • hongkongandyhongkongandy Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Dabotsonline...can you run that past us again?? ;-)
  • wavejockglwwavejockglw Posts: 10,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still little sign of 3's 4G in Glasgow apart from around their call centre in the city centre and a very few sites close to Commonwealth Games areas. No sign of any upgrades or rollout at EE/MBNL shared sites in Glasgow that I have seen so far.
  • jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    Still little sign of 3's 4G in Glasgow apart from around their call centre in the city centre and a very few sites close to Commonwealth Games areas. No sign of any upgrades or rollout at EE/MBNL shared sites in Glasgow that I have seen so far.

Welcome back.

I see you're back into the swing of it with your first post.
    Gotta maintain that negative image of everything Three.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ad59ydm0imtzv7r/Screenshot_2014-04-23-19-43-08.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zigzdr6r3cqk7kc/Screenshot_2014-04-23-18-13-43.png

just got back home and its back to 3g. Checked the 3 website coverage, it says 3 is coming soon to nn5 in northampton (but its there already) and nn4 it also says its coming soon but not here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back.

I see you're back into the swing of it with your first post.
    Gotta maintain that negative image of everything Three.

I wouldn't say he was bashing 3 whatsoever just stating what he was seeing that's all.
    Forum Member
    Thanks jabbamk1 and simon69c. Please let me know whether my technical descriptions below are correct:

Towards the end of the year - I'm thinking the Galaxy Note 4 and 2014 Nexus - we should see phones including the Snapdragon 805 SoC paired (Qualcomm call the process 'fusion') with the fourth-generation LTE modem MDM9x35 at Cat 6 speeds (300Mbps DL / 50Mbps UL). (The updated TrafficSense document - http://support.three.co.uk/mobiledocs/Support/Signal_and_coverage/our_network/TrafficSense_facts_document.pdf - seems to indicate that the 50Mbps downlink limit is only applied between 3pm and midnight, or have I misunderstood? And is there an uplink limit?) When MDM9x35 is combined with the WTR3925 transceiver and all the RF360 front-end parts then we should see a single 'world phone' supporting 40 bands of FDD and TDD LTE ( http://anandtech.com/show/7531/qualcomm-announces-fourth-gen-cat-6-lte-modem-mdm9x35 ) and support for aggregating two inter-band non-contiguous 20MHz carriers across a single mode (FD-LTE, in the case of the UK at present). This should be good for Three's spectrum holdings of 15MHz paired in Band 3 (obtained from EE and already deployed) and 5MHz paired in Band 20 (still rumoured for deployment in Q2).

There is no uplink speed cap.
    I do believe the 50Mbps speed cap applies at all times.
    Worth bearing in mind that Three only have access to 10Mhz of 1800Mhz at the moment. The remaining 5Mhz is due to be obtained by Three until next year. So don't expect faster speeds from Three any time soon. And that applies to O2 as well.

Everything you said about EE is correct.
    Telefonica's TU Go was an interesting operator-led OTT VoIP offering in that it utilised the element they controlled - the cellular phone number - to provide a solution for users whereby their recipient would receive a call, irrespective of whether they'd installed the app or even owned a smartphone, and it would appear to come from the caller's cellular number. The length of each call would be deducted from the user's cellular minutes allowance. However, there were inflexibility issues that were of O2's making. Firstly, they disabled the app's use over a cellular connection, whether O2 (regular phone) or otherwise (for example, an Orange Wednesdays spare phone). The stated reason for this was so that the user would not be penalised twice: deducted from the minutes allowance and deducted from the data allowance. However, O2 could have avoided this by making the use of TU Go unmetered, i.e. not counting against the data allowance. Whilst the very fact that it was an OTT app meant that it could not be integrated with each phone's native dialler and had to be manually opened by the user, at least with this the user would have been able to develop a default behaviour whereby they opened it on each use and ignored their phone's native dialler. As well as two separate workflows, there was another problem where, whilst all the wi-fi connected devices had a centralised call and SMS list through the app, this was entirely distinct from those made over the cellular connection on the phone's native dialler and SMS app.

If Three's OTT VoIP solution had launched on time then they could have capitalised on this oversight. It could have launched with a big campaign - "your phone's native dialler and SMS are clunky" - with these being disabled on carrier-supplied Android handsets and with the VoIP solution pre-installed in its place.

However, even if Three were to launch their app this summer

Something something coming soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ad59ydm0imtzv7r/Screenshot_2014-04-23-19-43-08.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zigzdr6r3cqk7kc/Screenshot_2014-04-23-18-13-43.png

just got back home and its back to 3g. Checked the 3 website coverage, it says 3 is coming soon to nn5 in northampton (but its there already) and nn4 it also says its coming soon but not here

My postcode is NN5 and I get zero 4G, just a blip near Kings Heath and nothing since that date also I get zero 4G in the town centre.
  • squawkBOXsquawkBOX Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You can get weak coverage throughout most of the city if you put your phone on LTE only mode (outdoors). However, you'll need to go to the western part of Suchiehall Street to get decent coverage and out towards Woodlands/Charing Cross area.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I meant 13, not 31!

Ah :D

I'd almost have been wondered if they had switched to 15Mhz prematurely or something!
    Forum Member
    daleski75 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say he was bashing 3 whatsoever just stating what he was seeing that's all.

He's posted that exact same quote over 5 times in this thread. Not that I was counting. But you can go back and have a look.

He's trying to make out that Three don't have a 4G presence in many places.

As you can see below, the exact same post and point rehashed and reposted. Wavejock always tries to make Three out as if they're doing terrible or have no coverage and that they'll never have 4G properly compared to other networks etc...

Fair enough to post about it, but no need to post about it every other post. I just find it funny how he comes back from a ban and then straight away starts criticising Three again.
    I am around Glasgow quite a bit with work and there is little evidence of any work being carried out at EE sites where 3's 4G will be co-located. AFAIK there are a few priority sites in the East End of Glasgow and one in the West End, probably for the Commonwealth Games visitors (Same happened in London for the 2012 Olympics). There also seems to be an active site at Renfrew/Braehead which makes sense due to the footfall there..
    If 3 claim 4G coverage of Glasgow for instance I would expect them to have usable 4G in at least 70% of the city. That clearly is not happening. It's not just about adding a site to put another location on a list, the depth of coverage also matters.
    Fact there is little 4G in Glasgow on 3 and only Commonwealth Games sites are in the coverage area stated on 3's coverage checker. The games are in summer so that seems to be the priority, which is not surprising, but there is no work taking place across the city now to install extra 4G cabinets at MBNL shared sites as far as I can see. It may happen soon though but will take time to install.
    No idea when city wide 4G will be available in Glasgow but it is clearly not planned before the summer which is what I have stated for months. Glasgow is on the list of cities and towns to be upgraded in 2014 but no dates have been promised. The coverage of Commonwealth Games sites is obvious as the same happened with the London 2012 Olympic games. All the networks will make arrangements to ensure the press etc have coverage at such a big event.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's posted that exact same quote over 5 times in this thread. Not that I was counting. But you can go back and have a look.

He's trying to make out that Three don't have a 4G presence in many places.

As you can see below, the exact same post and point rehashed and reposted. Wavejock always tries to make Three out as if they're doing terrible or have no coverage and that they'll never have 4G properly compared to other networks etc...

Fair enough to post about it, but no need to post about it every other post.

Ah I never knew that I thought it was a single comment not multiple posts.
  • jonmorrisjonmorris Posts: 21,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure the coverage roll out is being based on the Commonwealth Games. And as long as there's plenty of capacity, 3G should be just fine anyway.

Funny how someone else has actually spoken of good 4G coverage in Glasgow recently!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how someone else has actually spoken of good 4G coverage in Glasgow recently!

Funny how twice as many people have spoken of poor or no coverage in Glasgow recently...

Yes they have coverage, in some places... But in all three Scottish cities where they "have" 4G, less than 5% of their network has actually been upgraded with 4G.

And contrary to some apocrphal claims around here of them having the "fastest rollout in the UK" they've proceeded far slower than any other networks over the same time period.
    daleski75 wrote: »
    Ah I never knew that I thought it was a single comment not multiple posts.

I suggest you don't get involved in the repetitive and hypocritical infighting. Spend long enough around here you'll notice a certain trend of a few specific individuals constantly following other members around and posting the same ad-hominem attacks after every. Single. Post.

You probably ought to block them both while you still have your sanity.
  • d123d123 Posts: 8,594
    Forum Member
    Looks like Three are tinkering with the network on Tyneside again, no 4G south of the river today, but 3G speeds have jumped back to pre-4G speeds.

I couldn't get above 10Mbps in the last month or 2 when on 3G (4G was actually slower for downloading speeds in the area).

Today, 3G was back up to 20 Mbps.

http://www.speedtest.net/iphone/829711773.png
This discussion has been closed.