Options

Phelan/Owen/Anna saga

Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I reckon Phelan will rape Anna and make her keep quiet in order to save Owen from financial disaster. I read couple of weeks ago that their problems go from bad to worse. That would be the worst possible outcome to this storyline, in my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering how they would make this one of the biggest storylines of the year. I thought maybe it would show Owen having a breakdown or something - like how things got with Gail and Joe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phelan getting killed by Gary or Anna (after raping her) - or Phelan mistakenly killing Tina.

Quite big, but predictable as anything - with possible conclusions already being drawn.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Maybe he will be controlling but it will start out innocent. First inviting anna for lunch and when she declines he will start hinting that he has other builders who could continue the work etc. eventually building up to having control over her without physically forcing her into anything.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    I reckon Phelan will rape Anna and make her keep quiet in order to save Owen from financial disaster. I read couple of weeks ago that their problems go from bad to worse. That would be the worst possible outcome to this storyline, in my opinion.

I wondered whether they might go down the blackmail route but that would be a tedious repeat of Andy Hunter and Kat Slater (when she slept with him to pay off idiot Alfie's debt or something). I like Anna, never understand the hate she gets on here, so I hope this big story is something original.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this a feeble attempt at making us feel sorry for the fishwife that is Anna Windass because it doesn't, not for me anyway.

He won't rape her, he can't give the job to someone else, Owen is down on paper as being the boss of the whole project so he does not have the power to do that, he is an investor.

This will be one of those storylines that has just been invented to get the viewer back onside with a character that has been unlikable lately, they did the same with the adopted daughter, invented some bullying storyline which changed no ones opinion of the brat. :D

Phelan is only asking for breakfast, he didn't ask for a side serving of fishwife on a platter, get over yourself Windass
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should that read 'go from bed to worse', Redhead !!
  • Options
    cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else think that Phelan looks slightly like Sean Connery??
  • Options
    CharkyCharky Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cas1977 wrote: »

Errmm no.
  • Options
    Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, cant see the likeness myself !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member

You need to go to Specsavers!!
  • Options
    PenelopePopcornPenelopePopcorn Posts: 306
    Forum Member

Anna can use that as an excuse if she's ever caught in bed with him. :D
  • Options
    cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    I'm shocked I'm the only one who can see the likeness!

Theres got to be someone out there that agrees with me......I'll have to check this forum again tomorrow.:D
  • Options
    Soapster1Soapster1 Posts: 1,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand this storyline. Phelan (a bankrupt) has placed 120k into Owen's own account. What is to stop Owen just spending the money and not paying it back. Phelan would not have a leg to stand on. Owen has more leverage over Phelan not the other way around. If Owen's house was taken, Anna would surely get housed by the council because she has a foster daughter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm shocked I'm the only one who can see the likeness!

Theres got to be someone out there that agrees with me......I'll have to check this forum again tomorrow.:D

Or maybe just no-one agrees that Connor McIntyre (in the slightest way, shape or form) resembles Sean Connery.

A blind man could tell the difference.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/corrie-spoiler-gary-windass-to-commit-murder.php#results

http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/gary-windass-to-kill-pat-phelan.html
    The Star says that Gary goes after Phelan after discovering he has made a string of sexual advances to his mum Anna, leaving her petrified.

Things get out of hand between Gary and Phelan and Gary is convinced he has killed him.
  • Options
    Kirk AngelKirk Angel Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Gary will be the one getting raped.
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope so..at least it will make it more interesting.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Phelan should keep his hands off My Anna. I'll leave it at that for now.