Options

Favourite Chris "Kammy" Kamara moments

KB1984KB1984 Posts: 274
Forum Member
There is some great clips and compilations on Youtube :D Two I can't find on there are:-

West Brom are playing someone a few years ago in a midweek match (Di Matteo was still the gaffer) and Kammy goes "West Brom are firing in corners left, right and.......well just left and right! Still 0-0!"

Wigan (my team) versus Burnley in the Prem a few seasons back. Kammy describing a Burnley chance and Wigan clearance "....ball comes in and Gary Caldwell, high as a kite Jeff, heads in the ball out the box, still 1-0!" Cuts back to Jeff "Just to clarify Kammy wasn't talking about the mental state of Gary Caldwell there!"

:D

Comments

• Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can imagine him missing the sending off of a Portsmouth player being a popular moment.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Arsenal's football out of this world, but Spurs are fighting like beavers and still a terrific game, still 1-0"

The most famous Kammy gaffe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA8f0tAD3vA
  • Options
    TalkmanTalkman Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure what his most funny moments are but why is goals on Sunday never repeated
    Bearing in mind most shows on sky are repeated but goals on Sunday never has been
  • Options
    KB1984KB1984 Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    "I've had a chat with both Managers. Obviously I can't tell you the teams but Wigan are unchanged and Lucas Neill starts for West Ham." :D
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As missing the red card at Pompey's been mentioned, it would be one of these two:

1 - "Not only has he produced a red card, he's sent him off."
    2 - "Hama Bouaza (sp?) has gone off now Jeff with a suspected broken arm. Well, he's holding his arm like that."
  • Options
    theworldisajoketheworldisajoke Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Unbelievable Jeff :D
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very much so, George, er Jeff, er Fred :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5UJJKhdPNc