Options

Eastenders episode thread 13/3/14 Lets look for lost Lexi

CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
Welcome to the Eastenders episode thread for 13/3/14

Lexi is kidnapped by Carl's brother

Ronnie cleans the graffiti on the door, but things get worse when she has a frightening encounter with a stranger at the gym - not realising that the man is Carl's brother Adam.

Later, Lola leaves Lexi with Ronnie for a while. However, Ronnie is unaware that Adam is watching her and he snatches Lexi…

Meanwhile, David gives Carol an engagement ring to lift her spirits, but her mood sours after another run-in with Kat. Soon afterwards, Sonia and Bianca accompany Carol to chemotherapy, but it's not long before they are reminded that this could also be their own reality. Later, Carol insists on going to the trial to support Alice and reassures David before he takes the stand.

Elsewhere, Kat's guilt continues to grow and she is reluctant to leave the house. After Alfie eventually persuades her to venture out, she is worried when she comes across Bianca. Kat's fears intensify when she finds out that Stacey has disappeared.

Also today, Dot isn't sure whether to trust Charlie, but she eventually agrees to give him a chance following some encouragement from Fatboy. Dot invites Charlie over but quickly becomes upset, forcing him to leave. Fatboy is left to comfort Dot.

Finally, Ian criticises Jane's idea of shutting the restaurant. Fed up with Ian's moodiness, Jane snaps at him but when Ian opens up about why he is behaving the way he is, Jane reassures him.

A preview clip of tonights episode

Tonights cast
Ronnie Mitchell - Samantha Womack.
Roxy Mitchell - Rita Simons.
David Wicks - Michael French.
Janine Butcher - Charlie Brooks.
Carol Jackson - Lindsey Coulson.
Max Branning - Jake Wood.
Bianca Butcher - Patsy Palmer.
Terry Spraggan - Terry Alderton.
Sonia Fowler - Natalie Cassidy.
Dot Branning - June Brown.
Charlie Cotton - Declan Bennett.
Arthur 'Fatboy' Chubb - Ricky Norwood.
Lola Pearce - Danielle Harold.
Ian Beale - Adam Woodyatt.
Jane Beale - Laurie Brett.
Masood Ahmed - Nitin Ganatra.
Tamwar Masood - Himesh Patel.
Kat Moon - Jessie Wallace.
Alfie Moon - Shane Richie.
Mo Harris - Laila Morse.
Adam White - Ben Wigzell.
Judge - Terence Harvey.
QC - Sara Stewart.
CPS Barrister - Nicholas Asbury.
Barrister - Michael Instone.
Jury Foreman - Kris Abrahams.
Jane Sanders - Norma Atallah.
Executive Producer - Dominic Treadwell-Collins.
Director - Michael Owen Morris.
Writer - Katie Douglas.

What happened in the previous episode
Dot receives another shock after Nick's death

Ian and Sharon visit Dot to offer their condolences following the news of Nick's death, but they are left concerned by her strange behaviour. Fatboy confides in Sharon that Nick had tried to get in contact with Dot but Poppy had intercepted. Dot insists on being left alone and finally surrenders to her grief.

Later, Dot receives a shock when Charlie arrives and reveals that he is her grandson.

Meanwhile, Roxy is still worried in the aftermath of Nora's visit. Ronnie tries to assure her that everything is fine, but later she hears banging at the gym's entrance and finds the word "liar" sprayed on the door.

Elsewhere, everyone is surprised by Ian's decision regarding Cindy's baby. Jane then shocks Ian with her proposal that if she is going to become a partner in Scarlett's, they have to close it.

Also today, Liam has told Carol about Kat's new statement. A furious Carol confronts Kat and warns her that she won't get away with it.
Just for fun

Which character died on March 1st 2002?
Steve Owen

Which baby was born on May 27th 1986?
Vicki Fowler

Which lady was the first known owner of the Café?
Sue Osman

What was Den and Angies dog called?
Roly

Who was Michelle Fowlers first husband?
Lofty Holloway

How many Grandchildren does Pat Butcher have?
1 - Bianca Butcher
2 - Steven Beale
3 - Joe Wicks
4 - Karen Wicks

Do you like the new dark Ronnie? 71 votes

Yes I love the new dark Ronnie
43% 31 votes
No, I liked her before
11% 8 votes
I like both, the dark Ronnie and the softer Ronnie
45% 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Cherry! Cool quiz. :cool:

Lovin dark Ronnie. I'm wondering how they're going to fit all this into one episode.

Janine. :):):):)

Evening all!

DS ENDERS: SERIES 4

EPISODE EIGHT 46/50:
    Lola_skye knocks on the loo door apologising to Scrabbler saying that she saw the empty bottle in the waste bin and that he has no reason to be ashamed. Scrabbler unlocks the door. Lola is thrown by the sight of him weeping on the closed toilet lid. Sitting on the edge of the bath tub, she tells him that she’s there if he needs to talk. Scrabbler weeps that he’s crying for no reason, it’s all just getting too much for him. Lola says that tomorrow’s another day.

Klendathu anxiously awaits for word from Fatboy after sending him an urgent text to come home. Knowing every minute counts, he can’t wait any longer and wracks his brain trying to think of something else he can do to help Poppy. Seeing his phone flash in the dark, he assumes it’s Fatz but it’s Dot….Poppy has collapsed with the hunger and she needs him to come quick. A weak Poppy has begged her not to call an ambulance and she doesn’t know what to do!

Dullagj2 rings Gary to meet him at the pub wanting know the full story about Scrabbler. Gary texts that he’s already there. Making his way over, Bevis is trying to mend his stall pitch and takes the chance to ask him about Emily. Dullag informs him that it wasn’t her, the body had been found by Sea Rescue in a river close to her home but it was another missing person. Dullag says that he’s still holding out hope that she’ll be found alive. Bevis can’t help but be relieved.

Vaslav makes his way nervously to a secluded car park in the dark of night determined to confront his tormentor head on. Vas gulps as he gets in the passenger side. Looking at him, Bomani smiles to the sound of the doors locking. Deciding to make a run for it, vaslav tries to open the door but Bomani speeds off with vas gripping the seat for dear life.

Also tonight, Ilovenicnacs has another date with F1Ken but when he’s cagey at the mention of going back to his, nicnacs’ suspicions are aroused. Sorcha and Maurice look up baby stuff on the net ahead of their planned shopping trip tomorrow. Priscilla is delighted to see sorcha back on the Square and the three of them enjoy the craic like old times. Sharon slags Phil when he’s tired out by Denny saying that he’s getting old, are they back on track?

Mo Mouse uses a disguise to get into the Shirley Gutter unbeknownst to Shirley but Gary blows his cover when he starts asking awkward questions about his recent windfall. Shirley enjoys throwing him out. Gary is pleased to see dullag and offers to buy him a drink but he declines. Dullag confronts him over Scrabbler’s claims that he put him through hell. Gary spits that it was nothing more than he deserved. Dullag says he hasn’t changed and never will, he’s still selfish, manipulative and bitter and he wants nothing to do with him.

Klen rushes around to Dot’s to find her in an awful state. Running up the stairs, he finds a pale Poppy clutching her ribs shocked by her thinness. Klen asks her to see a doctor but Poppy is against the idea. Klen says that he thought this was meant to be her in control. Poppy mumbles that it got out of hand, clutching her ribs midway through the sentence. Leaving the room, klendathu weeps to Dot that he thought she was improving but they have to do something before it’s too late cursing his decision not to get her sectioned. Dot cries that she can’t keep any food down now. Klen’s adamant that they’re calling lotty first thing, Poppy overhears.

Lola skye pours two glasses of wine as she attempts to make Scrabbler feel better. Scrabbler informs her that he’s been taking them for years, why does she think he’s so jolly all the time?, “I’ve become dependent on them and the stress of the EP job isn’t helping. I don’t like being the bad guy, I want to be everyone’s friend. I’m not a born leader!” Lola tells him to stop putting himself down, he’s done a great job thus far and is just in a bit of a slump, “Take a step back for a few days and take stock. You’re overworking yourself. Put more trust in the team around you, it’s a team effort!” Scrabbler hugs her before heading for an early night unaware of the situation vaslav finds himself in.

Bomani continues to drive stopping on a quiet country road. Pulling in, vaslav laughs that he knows his game now. “Ah, so you want some how’s your father?……well I’m not that easy despite what people think! Another closet bully.” Vas rolls his eyes. Bomani is visibly appalled, “No you stupid little ****. I’m not gay!” he laughs. “I’d sooner bury ya!” Vaslav gulps inquiring what he wants then. Bomani spits that all vas thinks about is sex, “You called me here, remember? You wanted to see me..” Vas demands to know why he is bullying him and being homophobic towards him. Bomani states that he’ll continue to do so until he quits his job, he ain’t working with no lady boy! Vas is getting angry and says he ain’t going anywhere. Bomani asks him to get out of the car and check if they have a flat tyre. Hearing the doors unlock, vas gets out and looks around discreetly to see if he can see any road signs or recognises the place. Down on his knees, vas feels a kick in his side…..

Bevis texts dan to say that the body wasn’t Emily’s and he’ll be home in half an hour, winking to put the dinner on. Dan’s attention now turns to IanMandy, what is he planning? Elsewhere, Priscilla remarks to Maurice that this is the happiest she’s seen sorcha since you know what. Maurice agrees smilingly as he looks on at sorcha getting seconds in the kitchen.

Determined to get to the bottom of dullag’s recent bad mood, Janine asks if he’s being tempted again by heroin. Dullag decides to come clean to her not wanting there to be any secrets between them. He tells her that his older brother is staying at the B&B and they don’t get on. Janine smirks that she’ll sort him out if he causes him any aggro. Meanwhile, dan looks for IanMandy only to hear him talking to someone in the bathroom. Dan wonders if Bevis has come home early and waits outside until he comes out. He’s unnerved when he emerges on his own pulling up his zip, dan asks who he was talking to. IanMandy replies, “No one!”

Bomani continues to kick vaslav as he lies helplessly on the road trying to lighten the blow. Spitting, Bomani stops as he catches his breath. Happy that he’s got his message across, Bomani gets back into his vehicle and drives off. Vaslav moans as he clutches his side. Tipping his head, he sees blood on his hand through his unaffected eye. He manages to get up before a car passes, one of his eyes half closed after taking a hit. Hobbling along the roadside, he tries to stop a passing car to no avail.

Duff duff: Vaslav staggers along the dark, poorly lit road as the camera pans out to display a small man in the distance.

COMING TOMORROW:
    - Who’ll come to vaslav’s aid?
    - What’s los.kav’s new business venture?
    - What’s dan up to?
    - Zack’s pushed to the limit, will he receive some good news?
    - Where’s Poppy?

Thread Schedule:

Tomorrow: dancing.queen
    Monday: PrincessPerfect
    Tuesday: SoapAddict101
    Thursday: me

Mon 24th: dan2008
    Tues 25th: SMID
    Thurs 27th: RedHood

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread CherryRose

And Dullagj - brilliant DSEnders ep!
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always liked Ronnie so went with liking both versions. I do think you need to keep the other side to Ronnie underneath even if only to show the audience and not the other characters that she does still feel vulnerable underneath an icy outer image.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread Cherry! Cool quiz. :cool:

Lovin dark Ronnie. I'm wondering how they're going to fit all this into one episode.

Janine. :):):):)

Evening all!

DS ENDERS: SERIES 4

EPISODE EIGHT 46/50:
    Lola_skye knocks on the loo door apologising to Scrabbler saying that she saw the empty bottle in the waste bin and that he has no reason to be ashamed. Scrabbler unlocks the door. Lola is thrown by the sight of him weeping on the closed toilet lid. Sitting on the edge of the bath tub, she tells him that she’s there if he needs to talk. Scrabbler weeps that he’s crying for no reason, it’s all just getting too much for him. Lola says that tomorrow’s another day.

Klendathu anxiously awaits for word from Fatboy after sending him an urgent text to come home. Knowing every minute counts, he can’t wait any longer and wracks his brain trying to think of something else he can do to help Poppy. Seeing his phone flash in the dark, he assumes it’s Fatz but it’s Dot….Poppy has collapsed with the hunger and she needs him to come quick. A weak Poppy has begged her not to call an ambulance and she doesn’t know what to do!

Dullagj2 rings Gary to meet him at the pub wanting know the full story about Scrabbler. Gary texts that he’s already there. Making his way over, Bevis is trying to mend his stall pitch and takes the chance to ask him about Emily. Dullag informs him that it wasn’t her, the body had been found by Sea Rescue in a river close to her home but it was another missing person. Dullag says that he’s still holding out hope that she’ll be found alive. Bevis can’t help but be relieved.

Vaslav makes his way nervously to a secluded car park in the dark of night determined to confront his tormentor head on. Vas gulps as he gets in the passenger side. Looking at him, Bomani smiles to the sound of the doors locking. Deciding to make a run for it, vaslav tries to open the door but Bomani speeds off with vas gripping the seat for dear life.

Also tonight, Ilovenicnacs has another date with F1Ken but when he’s cagey at the mention of going back to his, nicnacs’ suspicions are aroused. Sorcha and Maurice look up baby stuff on the net ahead of their planned shopping trip tomorrow. Priscilla is delighted to see sorcha back on the Square and the three of them enjoy the craic like old times. Sharon slags Phil when he’s tired out by Denny saying that he’s getting old, are they back on track?

Mo Mouse uses a disguise to get into the Shirley Gutter unbeknownst to Shirley but Gary blows his cover when he starts asking awkward questions about his recent windfall. Shirley enjoys throwing him out. Gary is pleased to see dullag and offers to buy him a drink but he declines. Dullag confronts him over Scrabbler’s claims that he put him through hell. Gary spits that it was nothing more than he deserved. Dullag says he hasn’t changed and never will, he’s still selfish, manipulative and bitter and he wants nothing to do with him.

Klen rushes around to Dot’s to find her in an awful state. Running up the stairs, he finds a pale Poppy clutching her ribs shocked by her thinness. Klen asks her to see a doctor but Poppy is against the idea. Klen says that he thought this was meant to be her in control. Poppy mumbles that it got out of hand, clutching her ribs midway through the sentence. Leaving the room, klendathu weeps to Dot that he thought she was improving but they have to do something before it’s too late cursing his decision not to get her sectioned. Dot cries that she can’t keep any food down now. Klen’s adamant that they’re calling lotty first thing, Poppy overhears.

Lola skye pours two glasses of wine as she attempts to make Scrabbler feel better. Scrabbler informs her that he’s been taking them for years, why does she think he’s so jolly all the time?, “I’ve become dependent on them and the stress of the EP job isn’t helping. I don’t like being the bad guy, I want to be everyone’s friend. I’m not a born leader!” Lola tells him to stop putting himself down, he’s done a great job thus far and is just in a bit of a slump, “Take a step back for a few days and take stock. You’re overworking yourself. Put more trust in the team around you, it’s a team effort!” Scrabbler hugs her before heading for an early night unaware of the situation vaslav finds himself in.

Bomani continues to drive stopping on a quiet country road. Pulling in, vaslav laughs that he knows his game now. “Ah, so you want some how’s your father?……well I’m not that easy despite what people think! Another closet bully.” Vas rolls his eyes. Bomani is visibly appalled, “No you stupid little ****. I’m not gay!” he laughs. “I’d sooner bury ya!” Vaslav gulps inquiring what he wants then. Bomani spits that all vas thinks about is sex, “You called me here, remember? You wanted to see me..” Vas demands to know why he is bullying him and being homophobic towards him. Bomani states that he’ll continue to do so until he quits his job, he ain’t working with no lady boy! Vas is getting angry and says he ain’t going anywhere. Bomani asks him to get out of the car and check if they have a flat tyre. Hearing the doors unlock, vas gets out and looks around discreetly to see if he can see any road signs or recognises the place. Down on his knees, vas feels a kick in his side…..

Bevis texts dan to say that the body wasn’t Emily’s and he’ll be home in half an hour, winking to put the dinner on. Dan’s attention now turns to IanMandy, what is he planning? Elsewhere, Priscilla remarks to Maurice that this is the happiest she’s seen sorcha since you know what. Maurice agrees smilingly as he looks on at sorcha getting seconds in the kitchen.

Determined to get to the bottom of dullag’s recent bad mood, Janine asks if he’s being tempted again by heroin. Dullag decides to come clean to her not wanting there to be any secrets between them. He tells her that his older brother is staying at the B&B and they don’t get on. Janine smirks that she’ll sort him out if he causes him any aggro. Meanwhile, dan looks for IanMandy only to hear him talking to someone in the bathroom. Dan wonders if Bevis has come home early and waits outside until he comes out. He’s unnerved when he emerges on his own pulling up his zip, dan asks who he was talking to. IanMandy replies, “No one!”

Bomani continues to kick vaslav as he lies helplessly on the road trying to lighten the blow. Spitting, Bomani stops as he catches his breath. Happy that he’s got his message across, Bomani gets back into his vehicle and drives off. Vaslav moans as he clutches his side. Tipping his head, he sees blood on his hand through his unaffected eye. He manages to get up before a car passes, one of his eyes half closed after taking a hit. Hobbling along the roadside, he tries to stop a passing car to no avail.

Duff duff: Vaslav staggers along the dark, poorly lit road as the camera pans out to display a small man in the distance.

COMING TOMORROW:
    - Who’ll come to vaslav’s aid?
    - What’s los.kav’s new business venture?
    - What’s dan up to?
    - Zack’s pushed to the limit, will he receive some good news?
    - Where’s Poppy?

Thread Schedule:

Tomorrow: dancing.queen
    Monday: PrincessPerfect
    Tuesday: SoapAddict101
    Thursday: me

Mon 24th: dan2008
    Tues 25th: SMID
    Thurs 27th: RedHood

:)
    What’s dan up to?
    You never know. I am a man of Mystery :p

Thanks DJ keep up the great work :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you for the Thread Cherry :)
    Hope your well.

Evening all :)

Looks like a dramatic episode tonight. The Court scenes look really good and I expect the Mitchell storyline will be too :)

Where is the option for 'No she's a boring old Slappa?':o

I feel I can't vote because it will all be a lie. (And Dan08 doesn't lie:blush: )

Just noticed a 15 mins Emmerdale clash again tonight
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,303
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Hope your well.

Evening all :)

Looks like a dramatic episode tonight. The Court scenes look really good and I expect the Mitchell storyline will be too :)

Where is the option for 'No she's a boring old Slappa?':o

I feel I can't vote because it will all be a lie. (And Dan08 doesn't lie:blush: )

Except we all know that your real name is actually Beryl.

Howdy peepsqueaks! Whats happening?

Thanks for the thread Cherrypie. :D
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,303
    Forum Member
    Erm Dullagj2 do I really have to be seen on the toilet? Bit too much I think old chap.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread CherryRose

And Dullagj - brilliant DSEnders ep!
    Cheers Maurice, glad you enjoyed. :)
    What’s dan up to?
    You never know. I am a man of Mystery :p

Thanks DJ keep up the great work :)
    It's going to have far reaching effects for several characters...

Thanks dan. :)

Just under 80 mins to go.........pity it's not an hour-long, < Words posters never posted March 2013.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks everyone, i'l be watching from the comfort of my bed tonight. I feel like death warmed up :(
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Why is there no option in your poll for 'I have never liked Ronnie?'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope your well.

I am dying
    :(
    dan wrote:

Emmerdale is pants atm :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Why is there no option in your poll for 'I have never liked Ronnie?'

I didn't think that was possible?

Don't pick on me I am not well and I might cry :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Thanks everyone, i'l be watching from the comfort of my bed tonight. I feel like death warmed up :(

Sorry to hear that :( What's wrong?
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank You for the thread CherryRose :)
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the amazing thread, CherryRose. :cool:

Evening everyone! Looks a great episode tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think that was possible?

Don't pick on me I am not well and I might cry :cry:

Scrabbler, Sorcha and I will make sure nobody messes with you!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am dying
    :(

Emmerdale is pants atm :o
    :o ?

I only watch on and off but there is a storyline I am looking forward to involving the very sexy (Yet Gay) Finn:blush:
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Cheers Maurice, glad you enjoyed. :)

It's going to have far reaching effects for several characters...

Thanks dan. :)

Just under 80 mins to go.........pity it's not an hour-long, < Words posters never posted March 2013.
    No they just wanted a 2 hour one :D
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Except we all know that your real name is actually Beryl.

Howdy peepsqueaks! Whats happening?

Thanks for the thread Cherrypie. :D
    Sshhhh that is a secret. Errol ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear that :( What's wrong?

I have a kidney infection.

It apparently can make you confused but confusion is an understatement, I honestly can't write some of things I have done in the past 48hrs. :blush:
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Erm Dullagj2 do I really have to be seen on the toilet? Bit too much I think old chap.

You're not normally so modest :p:D

Thanks for a great thread, Cherry ;-)
  • Options
    andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the amazing thread CherryRose!

So excited that EE is on tonight, and that we'll see more of Charlie :p, and Janine is back!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a kidney infection.

It apparently can make you confused but confusion is an understatement, I honestly can't write some of things I have done in the past 48hrs. :blush:

Hope you get better soon *hugs*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope you get better soon *hugs*

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not normally so modest :p:D

Thanks for a great thread, Cherry ;-)

"Scrabbler" and "modest" are polar opposites :D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scrabbler, Sorcha and I will make sure nobody messes with you!

You and Scrabblerwill need to be the muscle. I've just read DS Enders and i'm in no condition to do anything :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You and Scrabblerwill need to be the muscle. I've just read DS Enders and i'm in no condition to do anything :o:D

Fair enough. We'll get dancing.queen in then :D