What is Tulisa up to these days?

Comments

• Options
    Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved this comment from the above link. :D

Myasre Ishuge, On a Welsh Mountain, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago

'I can't believe that you are so desperate for articles that you photograph a nobody going to the dentists. Send a pap round to my house quick - I'm putting some washing out in a minute, if he's really lucky he might get a close up of my thong as I bend down to the basket. Pffttt.'

Love that comment. It sums up just how bad the Mail is and why!
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    She scanned my groceries at Aldi the other night. She was quite efficient.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drugs trial starts tomorrow apparently, so I suspect this will be the last we'll see of her on DS for a while ..
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drugs trial starts tomorrow apparently, so I suspect this will be the last we'll see of her on DS for a while ..

Shame :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Shame :(

I'm sure we'll all have a lot to say once the verdict is in. I still think she'll get away with no more than a slap on the wrist - community service maybe - despite it being exactly the same as Herbie Hide's situation.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she has a few newspaper deals lined up, even if she wins she'll be broke from the legal fees.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure we'll all have a lot to say once the verdict is in. I still think she'll get away with no more than a slap on the wrist - community service maybe - despite it being exactly the same as Herbie Hide's situation.

From what I've read, the reporter must have been trying to set him up because the word 'hassling' is mentioned in the Wikipedia article about him. If true, some reporters can be parasites.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    From what I've read, the reporter must have been trying to set him up because the word 'hassling' is mentioned in the Wikipedia article about him. If true, some reporters can be parasites.

The "sting" element was acknowledged by the judge in Hide's case which resulted in a reduced sentence, but he still pleaded guilty to conspiracy to supply and was still jailed.

The fact that Tulisa's charge is only "being concerned in the supply of.." rather than out and out "conspiracy" is what makes me think that the verdict will be fairly light, even though it's an offence that can carry a custodial sentence. I suspect the lawyers have argued it down to a lighter sentence because of her celebrity status.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think she'll get away with no more than a slap on the wrist.

Agreed. Arrogant morons like Tulisa who think they are above the rest of us in terms of their general appalling behaviour rarely get what they deserve. >:(
  • Options
    Jaden_RileyJaden_Riley Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Arrogant morons like Tulisa who think they are above the rest of us in terms of their general appalling behaviour rarely get what they deserve. >:(

You have never met her so how can you call her an ''arrogant moron''.

She doesn't even come accross as that to me.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've never met her either but I hold a fairly similar opinion. When someone lives out their life through the media, you can often get a pretty strong idea of what they're like without having to meet them - or, at least, the persona they willingly put across.

I can think of a few examples just off the top of my head of blinding arrogance and misguidedness from her judging role on the X Factor alone,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've seen enough of how she's behaved in the public eye.

Her cousin Dappy seems cut from the same horrible cloth too.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OK. She is not an ''arrogant moron''.
    She's a scrubber.
    Is that better? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've never met her either but I hold a fairly similar opinion. When someone lives out their life through the media, you can often get a pretty strong idea of what they're like without having to meet them - or, at least, the persona they willingly put across.

I can think of a few examples just off the top of my head of blinding arrogance and misguidedness from her judging role on the X Factor alone,

Yeah but xfactot is so scripted they probably tell her how to behave!

i just don't see the arrogance, maybe because I've seen plenty of interviews with her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OK. She is not an ''arrogant moron''.
    She's a scrubber.
    Is that better? :)

i don't really care. I don't know her but i just find it kinda sad sometimes that people on DS are always trashing celebs especially female ones when they have no idea what they are like.

I understand we don't always warm to everybody, I myself am not a fan of Cheryl Cole, but I will never call her a ''moron''. Thats just rude tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've seen enough of how she's behaved in the public eye.

Her cousin Dappy seems cut from the same horrible cloth too.

hmmm maybe

tulisa gets a lot of unfair hate imo.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't really care. I don't know her but i just find it kinda sad sometimes that people on DS are always trashing celebs especially female ones when they have no idea what they are like.

I understand we don't always warm to everybody, I myself am not a fan of Cheryl Cole, but I will never call her a ''moron''. Thats just rude tbh.

Suppose we are all different.
    'Moron' isn't a word I generally use but imho Tulisa is one horrid piece of work.
    From what I have read she was brought up well yet she is into street' and 'feds'.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trout pout, silly girl. The veneers were bad enough, she was quite pretty before.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently it doesn't start today - she was just in court to enter her plea. Trial starts on July the 14th.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tulisa-opts-severe-scraped-back-3442178
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah but xfactot is so scripted they probably tell her how to behave!

If that's the case then I'm surprised she agreed to them portraying her as such a source of ignorance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I myself am not a fan of Cheryl Cole, but I will never call her a ''moron''. Thats just rude tbh.

You act like "moron" is one of the worst insults out there. Oh dear.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    It'd be awesome if her trial was televised and Gerrie Nel was the prosecutor
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's living proof of how easy it can be to blow a gold plated opportunity by having a bad attitude and a big ego. She was given a massive platform for promotion in front of 10 million people every week and she f'd it up big time

She certainly blew something lol
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's living proof of how easy it can be to blow a gold plated opportunity by having a bad attitude and a big ego. She was given a massive platform for promotion in front of 10 million people every week and she f'd it up big time

She really did seem to have it all when she was a panelist on the X Factor. She threw it all away because of some parasite reporter probably trying to set her up so he/she could get a good story. I wouldn't be surprised if the scummy journalist phoned the cops as well.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

Totally agree.

It's always rather predictable which females will come in for the most bashing on here. It's pretty embarrassing/ sad to see, especially when you consider most people who do it are grown adults and not teens.