Options

Kelly Brook Engaged?

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2586590/Kelly-Brook-engaged-David-McIntosh-following-11-week-romance.html

Probably DM tosh but who knows?

I thought I read they'd split because she thought he was fame obsessed but then a week is a long time in showbiz

Comments

• Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another one?

Always seems to be 'engaged' but never gets down the altar!
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2586590/Kelly-Brook-engaged-David-McIntosh-following-11-week-romance.html

Probably DM tosh but who knows?

I thought I read they'd split because she thought he was fame obsessed but then a week is a long time in showbiz

I thought so too.

I don't know, I know very little about her (other than what gets posted on here) and she seems lovely... but her taste in men seems a bit... dire.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    More oxygen thieves...
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they'd split up too, I even remember reading she was seeing someone new.

I don't particularly like Kelly, but it would be nice to read about her with someone not just out for their own gains. I can't see this lasting...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    I thought so too.

I don't know, I know very little about her (other than what gets posted on here) and she seems lovely... but her taste in men seems a bit... dire.

I agree. She's a beautiful woman and seems very pleasant. I don't think I've heard anyone say a bad word about her (apart from Pricey but then that's par for the course). But apart from Jason Statham (imo) her taste in men is a bit :o
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought she'd given this meathead the bums rush?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She went back to Danny Cipriani over and over even when she knew he was cheating...
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Isn't it a rule that every Kelly Brook thread should be accompanied with numerous photos?
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet he feels lucky to be engaged to her. Whoo!
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read this earlier and said WTF is she doing, she must have taken leave of her senses, what a piece of shite he is .OMG her choice in men is deplorable or maybe she is just completely insane and low self esteem to be taken in by this meat head.

I used to love her , but its all over now.......yuck , she has really gone down in my estimation big time.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her publicist has the DM on speed dial.
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojoeno wrote: »
    I read this earlier and said WTF is she doing, she must have taken leave of her senses, what a piece of shite he is .OMG her choice in men is deplorable or maybe she is just completely insane and low self esteem to be taken in by this meat head.

I used to love her , but its all over now.......yuck , she has really gone down in my estimation big time.
    wow what has he done that is so bad? all I've heard is that he is fame hungry & that's why she split with him but there has been no confirmation as to why the split before.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow what has he done that is so bad? all I've heard is that he is fame hungry & that's why she split with him but there has been no confirmation as to why the split before.

Maybe jojoeno is a badger fan. He did crash a van full of dead badgers into a bus stop...
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been fond of Kelly Brook from the first time I saw her on C4's The Big Breakfast.

She barely knows this guy whom she's supposedly engaged to as they've been dating just for 11 weeks before breaking off & then on back again?! Definitely not a good start, oh dear.

It's a sign of clear evidence that her brain keeps shrinking as she gets older. To me, the best moment was watching Kelly get eaten alive by a shoal of piranhas in 'Piranha 3D' which I found her acting skills particularly bad like her TV presenting skills.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Oh dear :/

Not jealous are we Grouty? :p
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She cant seem to be alone, she always has to have a guy to hang on to. She seems a nice girl but tbh I'm sick of seeing her in the paper every day. I don't get the obsession with her. She has no talent.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some press reporting she has thrown him out ...if true ...engagement didn't last long
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not jealous are we Grouty? :p

Nah, she just doesn't do anything for me for some reason.

I know! :o

:D
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Same here, She seems dull as anything and seems to into herself
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe jojoeno is a badger fan. He did crash a van full of dead badgers into a bus stop...
    We all thought "pure class"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Goaty :o I'm quite shocked that there is an attractive woman out there not on your list ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty :o I'm quite shocked that there is an attractive woman out there not on your list ;-)

:D:D:D
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mirror's reporting she's kicked him out of the house after a massive barney.
    The row blew up while the pair were on a romantic break at the 15th century farmhouse after a trip to Los Angeles – where Kelly, 34, was in talks about a film career

Is it just me but...what's she been doing all this time? I thought that she had a career in film, not that I recall her in anything. But wait...
    “Since then she has been concentrating purely on work, she had been up to Manchester to promote her new perfume. There has been absolutely no sign of Dave.

How ominous. Then there's the tried and tested line...
    “Kelly was devastated after the row but she has pulled herself together for her work.”

I love the refs to 'blew up' and 'whirlwind romance' in keeping with the Tornado theme. How cute.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kelly-brook-kicks-david-mcintosh-3273617

I'm presuming Hackford Jones PR is still at the helm. Feels like it.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

What I done? That's Grouty. Not me.

So been away in Rome for weekend so what I miss?

Ahh talentless useless woman with Daily Mail pap on her speed date got engaged by a man she dumped few weeks ago?