Options

Emmerdaily- 18th April. Thank God it's Good Friday.

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Why would they be having a party tomorrow night,,Emmerdale isnt on, on a Saturday :confused:

;-):D

They don't have weekend in soaps.:):)
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Morning Star. Just had an early dinner of Sausage Chips and Beans, mmm nice.

Morning Kwynne :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Ah, Katie's accident. When she crawled from the bottom of a mineshaft to the top of the moors.

Good times.

With a badly smashed pelvis that stopped her walking for months, abilty to crawl nil.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Star. Just had an early dinner of Sausage Chips and Beans, mmm nice.

Morning kwynne! :) Much as I love sausage chips and beans, it's way too early even for me! :o I hope you didn't dribble beans all over Eccles Gateway's computer? :D

And isn't the Gateway a Medical Centre? Do they allow randoms to pop in for lunch and a go on their computers? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    where did Declans money come from,,he was broke a couple of months ago

Didn't you hear the bit where Finn's computer investment made Declan thousands in return for a £15 bonus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    What a misery guts Edna is these days >:(

These day? since the very first second she first set foot on screen you mean surely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    That would go to the people repairing Home Farm, not to Declan....

And the financial investments Finn made, the sale of several properties and the 20 odd thousand he and charity nicked off that co artist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    I don't remember her selling Noaargh.:confused:

To Chris I think or his sister or something like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    :cool: Britain has no talent

That's for effing sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Morning kwynne! :) Much as I love sausage chips and beans, it's way too early even for me! :o I hope you didn't dribble beans all over Eccles Gateway's computer? :D

And isn't the Gateway a Medical Centre? Do they allow randoms to pop in for lunch and a go on their computers? :o

Gateway's in Salford merged Doctors practices into the local libraries as well as other things. That's why hardly any libraries in Salford have closed, they are also used for other purposes. I mean even Irlam Library will soon be also Irlam Job Centre.

HAd to get off the computer anyway since it only gives me an hour and half at a time, so went for an early dinner and then came back on the computer.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gateway's in Salford merged Doctors practices into the local libraries as well as other things. That's why hardly any libraries in Salford have closed, they are also used for other purposes. I mean even Irlam Library will soon be also Irlam Job Centre.

HAd to get off the computer anyway since it only gives me an hour and half at a time, so went for an early dinner and then came back on the computer.

Ah right. My local library is also currently looking at 'Shared Space' options, which will mean they only have space left for about 12 books instead of the current 24 books. :kitty:>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Why does Val pull all these men? :confused:

Dunno she as ugly as a baboon's arse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Ah right. My local library is also currently looking at 'Shared Space' options, which will mean they only have space left for about 12 books instead of the current 24 books. :kitty:>:(

For a council that claims to be so poor and making loads of cuts Salford has sure been building a lot, they completely rebuilt eccles library into the new Gateway, did major work at Irlam Library and massively extended Irlam baths in a massive new sports centre while everywhere else such things are closing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FW = First words in episodes
    BB = Last words Before Break
    AB = First words After Break
    LW = Last Words in episode

Tonight’s episode appearances are confirmed as:-

+ Victoria (FW)
    + Finn
    + Val
    + Clive Faraday
    + Eric

+ Jimmy
    + Robbie (AB)
    + Adam
    + James
    + Pete

+ Moira
    + Harriet
    + Declan
    + Megan
    + Noah

+ Charity (LW)
    + Edna
    + Ashley
    + Jai
    + Debbie (BB)

+ Cain
    + Chas

+++ Kisses Tonight +++

Charity and Declan

The following characters appeared in all 6 episodes this week and get two bonus points

+ Charity
    + Debbie
    + Declan
    + Eric
    + Megan

+ Val
    + Victoria

Bonanza for my team then maybe i'll escape the 20's on Monday heh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mini synopsis of ep

THe dour faced money fairy of Emmerdale keeps on giving, after Dom and Jimmy she showered money on the comedy vicar's fake charity and so was rumbles by hapless Harriet.
    In the meantime Ashley gave a comedy dance.
    Jai is still moaning about charity and her baba frustrating Megan
    Finn and Victoria had lots of nice chats.
    Finn got a badish reference from Declan and swore vengeance.
    Vic tried gently to get HIVal and Eric back together but HIVAl preferred the company of a guest I've seen before but can't place.
    James smelt a rat about Adam's age what could it be and when we find out will we care.
    Declan gave Noah a gift but the father weary lad is very wary of yet another daddy.
    Charity decided to have an abortion after chats with both her children hit home.
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    Not watched tonight's episode yet, but no Robbie tonight... :(

Seen the episode now, it was quite good apart from HIVal and I did see Robbie! I totally overlooked his name on RK's list. :blush:

More Finn and Robbie scenes please! Even if they're just friends.