EE to premiere 'Lucy Beale: Plotting The Murder' and reveal who deffo DIDN'T kill

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
Forum Member
✭✭
We'll be revealing a little secret after tonight's episode, when we premiere "Lucy Beale: Plotting the murder" - a video featuring exclusive interviews with cast and crew. Find out first who definitely DIDN'T kill Lucy Beale... Any ideas?

From BBC EastEnders FB Page

Comments

• Mick_SwaggerMick_Swagger Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Danny Dyer
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey
    Dot
    Carol
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see anything about this on the FB page?
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Got a felling who didn't kill Lucy will either be Ian or someone unconnected. They wont want to rule anybody out yet. Especially none of the prime suspects.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they will start off with the dog or someone else less important like Twitboy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    I can't see anything about this on the FB page?

Here it is :)
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this gonna be on line then or perhaps behind the red button?
  • emzangel28emzangel28 Posts: 177
    Forum Member

Was about to post it definitely is in on there because that's where I read it first :)
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll probably be Dot or someone that no one would ever suspect anyway.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    It'll probably be Dot or someone that no one would ever suspect anyway.
    Dot appears in the radio trails so as far fetched as it Is I cant see them ruling her out just yet.
    Unless it's Ian I cant see anyone from the Trailer being ruled out except for extras.
    It might be Tracey, Marie or Winston who is ruled out.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plotting the murder... so it wasn't just an accident then or an argument.. someone actually lured her out there to kill her? Interesting.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I see, thank you. :)

In terms of who definitely didn't kill Lucy, it will probably just be a little joke at the end saying it definitely wasn't Lady Di. I don't think they'll rule out any major characters at this point.
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's only been dead for two episodes, and I like the idea that everyone is a suspect! :( I really hope they don't rule out any of the regular characters. I could handle a dog, or an extra lol.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Denise being ruled out because she seems unlikely- Lucy had already left by the time Denise returned
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    IanMandy wrote: »
    I see Denise being ruled out because she seems unlikely- Lucy had already left by the time Denise returned

Lucy was still there when she got back. Denise went into the house and the next shot was Lucy standing by the back door. I agree that she isn't the killer though.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wont be any of the Carters as they were in the pub the whole time doing the pool tournment
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wont be any of the Carters as they were in the pub the whole time doing the pool tournment

Apart from when they went to Roxy's party. Jonny was at the party, I expect Nancy and Lee went too...Lee even phoned Lucy from it asking if she was coming didnt he?
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will confirm it wasn't lucy
  • LMLM Posts: 63,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see Denise, Lee or Jane being ruled
    Neither have a motive anyway.
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Not sure if anybody's managed to watch this through the tears yet but it's very interesting, really great to hear how it was all filmed.

Stacey definitely didn't do it :D I knew it would be something like that.
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where can you watch this? Was it on BBC1 straight after the episode? When will I learn not to be so trigger happy with the TV remote!
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was/still is on the website.

Thinking about it - of course the only person they'd rule out at this stage is Stacey. She was uncovered as a murderer during the 25th anniversary, and DTC said he wouldn't relive the greatest hits.
  • lewisktfclewisktfc Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where can you watch this? Was it on BBC1 straight after the episode? When will I learn not to be so trigger happy with the TV remote!

Its on their fb page & website
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can be seen here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01xs0tt

Making all the right noises!
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Nice to be able to rule out the previous killer.