• Mr PringleMr Pringle Posts: 6,469
    Forum Member
    ForestChav wrote:
    Girly hair. This just gets better :D
    Shush, you! Do you have any constructive advice or not? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Puff darling, aka homosexual lol. Purly for the purpose of enjoying doing hair and makup :)

That was to an earier post, didnt reload page lol.

Anyway hun, get all your hair wacked off, have the sides shortend and thined out, then use hair straighteners to keep them flat and undercontrole, if you prefer having your ears coverd, you can keep it just long enough to cover them.

As for the top, i think you should have it cut to about 2 inches and spiked up in the middle, with the frigne thined out, cut so its 2 thirds of the length, and pulled over to your leftside, with some of the right side cut short.

By what i see of your face, some colours in your hair would be nice, especialy a golden blond, copper and red, even maybe all three blended well. The back, have it thined out and flat, with the bottle left a little longer and then straightend and flicked out to the sides.

It will look lovely in my opinion :)

5th
  • ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    Mr Pringle wrote:
    Shush, you! Do you have any constructive advice or not? :p
    Yeah, 2 words.

No. 4

:p
    Forum Member
    What, "a number four, please"? :p

I'm really not sure, Fifth. I don't want to look like a girly homosexual, you understand? ;):D
  • EaglestrikerEaglestriker Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Long hair is definately coming back into fashion - not girl hair, I mean like mullets or (to a lesser extent) mops. I used to have a mop, but I'm more of a brush now.
    Forum Member
    Mr Pringle wrote:

I'm really not sure, Fifth. I don't want to look like a girly homosexual, you understand? ;):D
    Yeah whatever. Got mine shaved this aft. More was on the floor than was left on my head by the end of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Pringle wrote:

Im homosexual and far from girly lol, it would just look fashinable, not girly. If not your cup of tea, just get a few blond streeks instead of colour, and half all the lengths i said for the front and back lol

5th
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is a number 4?
    Forum Member
    ntl:rocks wrote:
    What is a number 4?
    When you go and get your head shaved they have loads of different "length" adaptors to put on the shaver, 0 is just the shaver itself and must leave you with almost no hair, as it gets longer the number gets higher. At a guess, 4 is about 1.5-2 cm.
    Forum Member
    What a dilemma... all off, or lots left. That's a hard one.

I'll definitely take your idea into account when I get it done, Fifth. I think I'll go to the same place I had it done last time (September!), and see what she thinks... I really want to keep a fringe and some thickness, but I want some style. I have a position to keep as part of work next month, and a lot of 'clients' I'll be meeting are going to be all out to upstage me. I wish not for this to happen! :D

(For the record, I'm not a rent boy or anything. :o)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,555
    Forum Member
    Your first picture is the haircut you should have Mr pringle, don't listen to anyone telling you to cut it all off - it suits you and is cute and while you're young you should make the most of having hair!
    Forum Member
    You've made an ugly bugger very happy, thank you maimou! :D I think I might keep it how it is, but just have a trim to get it like that. :)
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't look like a clone and get the same haircut that seemingly 3/4 of the male population have: i.e. short sides, spikey top pushed to one side and some sort of blonde highlight. Eugh.

You hair looks fine as it is, don't worry. If it's still the same length as in the second picture, or a bit longer than that then dont worry, you're grand.

Paddy :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone seems obsessed with having long hair but i don't follow the sheep. I usually have it a bout a couple of inches long all over but i had it shaved off today!
  • starinyoureyestarinyoureye Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie92 wrote: »
    Everyone seems obsessed with having long hair but i don't follow the sheep. I usually have it a bout a couple of inches long all over but i had it shaved off today!

lmao, how could you possibly be a sheep if you've got long hair?
    Hardly anyone has long hair in comparison to short hair.
    You kind contradicted yourself.
  • HAZYWOMANHAZYWOMAN Posts: 4,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maimou wrote: »
    Your first picture is the haircut you should have Mr pringle, don't listen to anyone telling you to cut it all off - it suits you and is cute and while you're young you should make the most of having hair!
    I agree