Options

blokes ever worn womens clothes or underwear?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    'Un travesti executif. ....Un travesti d'action."

An executive transvestite. .... A transvestite action

well im no executive lol
  • Options
    Lewis-F1Lewis-F1 Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only ever worn women's stuff when going to a fancy dress party as one.

That's when I found that being a transvestite was not for me. Women clothing is just uncomfortable on a man's body. Your bits get squashed into the tights and then there is a draught blowing up your skirt!

Then we come onto the high heels and the trip to the Hospital A and E dept.

Fine for a laugh but not a career move.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blue82 wrote: »
    An executive transvestite. .... A transvestite action

You're in good company. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lewis-F1 wrote: »
    I've only ever worn women's stuff when going to a fancy dress party as one.

That's when I found that being a transvestite was not for me. Women clothing is just uncomfortable on a man's body. Your bits get squashed into the tights and then there is a draught blowing up your skirt!

Then we come onto the high heels and the trip to the Hospital A and E dept.

Fine for a laugh but not a career move.

the draft is something your get used to it becomes normal,
    high heels again you get used to

after a few goes they dont get as squashed as you think

id much rather dress this way than be loose in boxers and baggy jeans
  • Options
    Lewis-F1Lewis-F1 Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the draft is something your get used to it becomes normal,
    high heels again you get used to

after a few goes they dont get as squashed as you think

id much rather dress this way than be loose in boxers and baggy jeans

Oh I think everyone should dress how they like and feel most comfortable. For me it is buggy jeans and boxers, but each to there own.
  • Options
    555555 Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I certainly would not. I consider doing so to be perverse. Especially a man wearing womens underwear :eek:
  • Options
    oscardelahoyaoscardelahoya Posts: 4,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you like about it? Women's clothes especially tights are not the comfiest. I don't inderstand why anyone would wear a bra out of choice either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i wouldnt say its what i like about it

its more about what make me feel comfy, natural

i feel more myself wearing tights bras knickers thongs etc

its kinda hard to expain really unless u feel the same

to me i would wear a bra because it makes me feel more femine same goes for the tights (because i shave my legs and the softness and smoothness through them just feels right to me)

as i said earlier if you had never experienced it or are the same way inclined as myself you could never understand

its like a straight guy trying to understand a gay man or a bloke trying to understand a woman a normal person trying to explain whas going on in a pedophiles mind

it cant happen unless you felt it yourself

all i can say is the more womens clothes i wear the more like a woman i feel
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of all the things I've done for love (and sex :D), cross dressing is one thing I have never done.

Even when asked by a fella once (who was a stunner), I still wouldn't do it.
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Fox Mulder wrote: »
    i am a cross dresser, eveytime i get up and get dressed i am cross about it, :D:D:D

No you are not. You are beaming from ear to ear about it.

If you were really cross, you'd be all :mad::mad::mad: like.
  • Options
    sarumsarum Posts: 2,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

anyone else her ever done the same wore womens clothes cause the want to or done it for fun

Oh, there are bound to be a few here....statistically, about one man in five crossdresses regularly, and one in two have done so at least once (for their own pleasure, not including fancy dress parties, charity events, et.c).

And of course, contrary to popular belief, most crossdressers are straight....
  • Options
    MartinJMartinJ Posts: 10,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blue82,

Good on you! If it makes you feel great then I'm all for it.
  • Options
    ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    Aren't they the wrong shape. A bit too far on the u shaped curve of desirability of "too much space" vs "not enough space" - in the latter.
  • Options
    TrucibelleTrucibelle Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    i wouldnt say its what i like about it

its more about what make me feel comfy, natural

i feel more myself wearing tights bras knickers thongs etc

its kinda hard to expain really unless u feel the same

to me i would wear a bra because it makes me feel more femine same goes for the tights (because i shave my legs and the softness and smoothness through them just feels right to me)

as i said earlier if you had never experienced it or are the same way inclined as myself you could never understand

its like a straight guy trying to understand a gay man or a bloke trying to understand a woman a normal person trying to explain whas going on in a pedophiles mind

it cant happen unless you felt it yourself

all i can say is the more womens clothes i wear the more like a woman i feel

I speak to loads of men on the phone who are into cross dressing or TV. There's nothing perverse about it, a lot of the guys just want to chat about it, some get sexually excited but hey, they're adults in the privacy of their own homes...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,072
    Forum Member
    Well i am a straight bloke but happy to admit i have worn women's clothes on a couple of occasions. Going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show dressed up in sexy female underwear, by the time i had it on, it was not so sexy. Also a load of mate decided to go out drinking for a laugh dressed in women's clothes. Just for a laugh, never been chatted up by women so much in my life as i did on that night.
  • Options
    TrucibelleTrucibelle Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Well i am a straight bloke but happy to admit i have worn women's clothes on a couple of occasions. Going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show dressed up in sexy female underwear, by the time i had it on, it was not so sexy. Also a load of mate decided to go out drinking for a laugh dressed in women's clothes. Just for a laugh, never been chatted up by women so much in my life as i did on that night.

You sexy biatch you! :):D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,072
    Forum Member
    Trucibelle wrote: »
    You sexy biatch you! :):D;)

Thank you! i try my best! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    It's massively, hugely common it's just that most blokes won't come out with it on here.

If I dare enter a chatroom I'm inundated with messages from men who are into it.

I don't think it MASSIVELY, HUGLEY common, it may be common, but not somthing that everyone is doing.
    let me know the chat room lol

the way i see the word transvestite is a bloke dressing up as a girl as a drag queen, for me its more dressing up as a woman as thats how i feel more comfy

thing is i often feel i want to go out in public as a woman fully dressed up but im scared about it, mostly for being beaten up

You are a transvestite, deal with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarum wrote: »
    Oh, there are bound to be a few here....statistically, about one man in five crossdresses regularly, and one in two have done so at least once (for their own pleasure, not including fancy dress parties, charity events, et.c).

And of course, contrary to popular belief, most crossdressers are straight....

My first boyfriend liked to wear my clothes. He never went out in them but just wore them in my room when he came round. He also liked to shave his legs.

I saw a pic of a guy in Attitude wearing fishnets, suspender and pink hotpants. Since then I talk to my husband sometimes about him wearing stockings and suspenders but it's for my benefit more than his. :D I expect we'll get round to it one day as he hasn't got any objections; I've just been too lazy to go out and buy them.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no problem with it; I think it all depends on who is wearing it.

I wouldn’t like to see a huge 25 stone hairy bear wearing it, but other than it, yeh, it’s OK.

Each of us has our own fetish, and providing it causes no harm to anyone who are we to be judge and jury over someone’s preference?

Good on you.

And if ya look sexy, send me a pic :D:D:D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hellywelly wrote: »
    I saw a pic of a guy in Attitude wearing fishnets, suspender and pink hotpants.

:cool: ;) :cool: ;)